/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Mufti Ismail Menk

hafizyunus
05-31-2006, 01:21 PM
:sl:
Have you heared of this person.He was the first Mufti in Zimbabwe.Does anyone know where i can get audio files(quran) on him from.
Jazakhallah
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
hafizyunus
05-31-2006, 10:30 PM
How did you mange to put that link there.Can you tell me.Jazakallah

nazim
07-30-2009, 09:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hafizyunus
Have you heared of this person.He was the first Mufti in Zimbabwe.Does anyone know where i can get audio files(quran) on him from.
Jazakhallah

As-salaam Wayakum Brother you can visti his site www.muftimenk.co.za i am from zimbabwe and i have had the pleasue of meeting him in person. may Allah bless him and give him more knowlegde he truly is an inspriation.

heart4allah
08-19-2009, 03:41 AM
yeap and his Quran recitation is just Masha'allah....

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BintAbee
08-19-2009, 07:22 AM

Does anyone know where he's going to be leading taraweeh this year?

YusufNoor
08-19-2009, 01:48 PM

who can resist a Mufti Menk thread?

here are some things that you may/or may not have trouble finding, along with a few new things [like 3 new dvds!]:

cds:

http://www.soukislam.com/shopdisplay...Ismail+Menk+CD

mp3:

http://www.soukislam.com/shopdisplay...smail+Menk+MP3

dvd;

http://www.soukislam.com/shopdisplay...smail+Menk+DVD

i really recommend this:

Jewels Of The Holy Qur’aan (DVD)
Mufti Ismail Menk
Jewels Of The Holy Qur’aan (DVD)

Disc 1 Episodes 1 to 6
Disc 2 Episodes 7 to 12
Disc 3 Episodes 13 to 18
Disc 4 Episodes 19 to 24
Disc 5 Episodes 25 to 27

Ismail ibn Musa Menk was born in Harare, Zimbabwe. After completing Hifz and initial studies under his father (also a hughly respected scholar) he went on to graduate in the Faculty of Shariah at the University of Madinah (Saudi Arabia). He continued further studies at the Darul Uloom Kantharia (India). He is currently the Imaam of the largest Masjid in Zimbabwe, the Ridgeview Masjid. He is also a lecturer at the Darul Ilm in Harare. He is engaged in a wide range of Islamic programmes, a counsellor for Marriage, Aids, Drugs, etc. He is widely respected across the globe. He method is simple, straightforward, clear and effective using only highly authentic content.

Product Code: MEN200D
SKU:MEN200D
Media: DVD
No: 5 Discs
R175.00
Was R175.00
Saving: R0.00

and from the cds, the his Taraweeh:

Taraweeh Recital Of The Holy Qur’aan
Mufti Ismail Menk
Taraweeh Recital Of The Holy Qur’aan
CD 1 Juz 1: Al-Faatihah, Al-Baqarah Juz 2: Al-Baqarah (cont) CD 2 Juz 3: Al-Baqarah (cont), Al-Imraan Juz 4: Al-Imraan (cont), An-Nisaa CD 3 Juz 5: An-Nisaa (cont) Juz 6: An-Nisaa (cont), Al-Maa’idah CD 4 Juz 7: Al-Maa’idah (cont), Al-An’aam Juz 8: Al-An’aam (cont), Al-A’raaf CD 5 Juz 9: Al-A’raaf (cont), Al-Anfaal Juz 10: Al-Anfaal (cont), At-Taubah CD 6 Juz 11: At-Taubah (cont), Yunus Juz 12: Hud, Yusuf CD 7 Juz 13: Yusuf (cont), Ar-Ra’d, Ibraahim Juz 14: Al Hijr, An-Nahl CD 8 Juz 15: Al-Israa’, Al-Kahf Juz 16: Al-Kahf (cont), Maryam, Taa-Haa CD 9 Juz 17: Al-Anbiyaa, Al-Hajj Juz 18: Al-Mu’minun, An-Nur, Al-Furqaan CD 10 Juz 19: Al-Furqaan (cont), Ash-Shu’araa’, A-Naml Juz 20: An-Naml (cont), Al-Qasas, Al-Ankabut CD 11 Juz 21: Al-Ankabut (cont), Ar-Rum, Luqmaan, As-Sajdah, Al-Ahzaab Juz 22: Al-Ahzaab, Sabaa, Faatir, Yaa-Sin CD 12 Juz 23: Yaa-Sin (cont), As-Saffaat, Saad, Az-Zumar Juz 24: Az-Zumar (cont), Ghaafir, Fussilat CD 13 Juz 25: Fussilat (cont), Ash-Shura, Az-Zukhruf, Ad-Dukhaan, Al-Jaathiyah Juz 26: Al-Ahqaaf, Muhammad, Al-Fath, Al-Hujuraat, Qaf, Adh-Dhaariyaat CD 14 Juz 27: Al-Dhaariyaat (cont), At-Tur, An-Najm, Al-Qamar, Ar-Rahmaan, Al-Waaqi’ah Juz 28: Al-Mujaadilah, Al-Hashr, Al-Mumtahanah, As-Saff, Al-Jumu’ah, Al-Munaafiqun, At-Taghaabun, At-Talaq, At-Tahrim CD 15 Juz 29: Al-Mulk, Al-Qalam, Al-Haaqqah, Al-Ma’aarij, Nuh, Al-Jinn, Al-Muzzammil, Al-Muddaththir, Al-Qiyaamah, Al-Insaan, Al-Mursalaat Juz 30: An-Naba’ to An-Naas About Mufti Ismail Menk 1. Born and resident in Harare, Zimbabwe 2. Completed Hifz as well as Alim course under his father Moulana Musa Menk 3. Completed degree in Shariah in Madinah Munawwarah. 4. Coompleted Iftah (Mufti) course at the Darul Uloom Kantharia. 5. Currently teaches at Darul Ilm in Harare. Imaam at the largest Musjid in Zimbabwe, the Ridgeview Musjid. Conducts educational and humanitarian outreach programs for the indigenous Muslims. 6. Defends Islam through the print and other media. 7. Lectures regionally as well as internationally.

Product Code: MEN130
SKU:MEN130
Media: CD
No: 15 Discs
R195.00

and from the mp3:

Reasons Of Revelation
Mufti Ismail Menk
Reasons Of Revelation
DISC 1 Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6 Day 7 Day 8 Day 9 Day 10 DISC 2 Day 11 Day 12 Day 13 Day 14 Day 15 Day 16 Day 17 Day 18 Day 19 Day 20 DISC 3 Day 21 Day 22 Day 23 Day 24 Day 25 Day 26 Day 27 Day 28 Day 29 About Mufti Ismail Menk 1. Born and resident in Harare, Zimbabwe 2. Completed Hifz as well as Alim course under his father Moulana Musa Menk 3. Completed degree in Shariah in Madinah Munawwarah. 4. Coompleted Iftah (Mufti) course at the Darul Uloom Kantharia. 5. Currently teaches at Darul Ilm in Harare. Imaam at the largest Musjid in Zimbabwe, the Ridgeview Musjid. Conducts educational and humanitarian outreach programs for the indigenous Muslims. 6. Defends Islam through the print and other media. 7. Lectures regionally as well as internationally.

:wa:

YusufNoor
08-22-2009, 04:25 PM

this just in, 10% off this month:

Respected brother / sister

Assalamu alaikum

Ramadaan Kareem from all of us here at soukISLAM.com

May this be a time when you get closer to Allah SWT, a time when you can uplift yourself spiritually and a time to remember to made extra dua (supplications) for the Ummah wherever they maybe.

With this special month, we offer you a special discount of 10% of all items at our Islamic media webstore. You will find many CD’s, DVD’s and MP3 discs that will interest you. To take advantage of this special offer, simply enter the following coupon code at the checkout – ILOVEALLAH

Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Remember our website is www.soukislam.com

Soulja Girl
09-08-2009, 11:24 AM

Anyone know where I can get his Tafaseer for this year? :?

BintAbee
09-08-2009, 01:37 PM

^from here> http://www.muftimenk.co.za/Downloads.html but it's not up yet. I think it'll only be up after Ramadhaan :><:

His tafseer is awesome isn't it? and this year he's doing it topic by topic instead of juz by juz.

Soulja Girl
09-09-2009, 11:18 AM

^Oh jazakillah khair habibti :) Hopefully they'll have it up soon!

And yup, they defo are awesome :thumbs_up I fink it was on teh 17th night when he tawked about the day of Qiyamah and subhanallah, it left me thinkin!

YusufNoor
09-09-2009, 12:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Lady

^Oh jazakillah khair habibti :) Hopefully they'll have it up soon!

And yup, they defo are awesome :thumbs_up I fink it was on teh 17th night when he tawked about the day of Qiyamah and subhanallah, it left me thinkin!

OK, how did you now what he talked about on the 17th?

is it being broadcast somewhere?

Soulja Girl
09-09-2009, 12:32 PM

^Yes... :><: Broadcasted on Cii at about 9:00 PM BST! :)

the_middle_road
09-09-2009, 07:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BintAbee

Does anyone know where he's going to be leading taraweeh this year?

Cape Town, South Africa.

YusufNoor
09-09-2009, 11:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Lady

^Yes... :><: Broadcasted on Cii at about 9:00 PM BST! :)

i've tried there at what i thought was the correct time and it sounded like Sudais.

what zone is BST?

and are there just broadcasting the lectures?

it's too bad i didn't save any of the recordings from last year as they claim that they don't have any worth putting out. :hmm:

JazakAllah Khayr

BintAbee
09-10-2009, 03:03 AM

It comes on straight after the Makkah Taraweeh (but then again, makkah taraweeh will end a bit early today :hmm:, so just wait a bit) and they are broadcasting the lectures only.

YusufNoor
09-11-2009, 06:39 PM

Alhumdulilah, they are already posting this years lectures:

http://www.nazirakoob.com/menk/Tafseer2009.html

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.