/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Who is right?

youngsister
05-31-2006, 02:43 PM
Salam i was having a debate with my cousin today well she said manshallah to this famous singer i told her that she shouldnt i mean his a rapper who is not even muslim she argued that he might not be muslim but he still Allah swt creation, so should you say Manshallah to NoN Muslim. (note that she was referin to his looks). tHanx

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Vaseline
06-01-2006, 12:14 PM
:sl:

First of all sister, it's Masha'Allah not manshallah

And second of all, Masha'Allah means that Allah (SWT) has willed it. It is used to show joy and praise and also said to stress the Islamic belief. Hence, in this situation, no, Masha'Allah should not be said

Hope this helped and it will be greatly appreciated if someone corrects me, if I am wrong.

Umar001
06-01-2006, 12:19 PM
Loooooooooool she said mashallah to his loooks.

Whats the Umma coming too

Halima
06-01-2006, 02:55 PM
:sl:

Tell this sister..aren't we forgetting to "lower the gaze"?

• Allah says: “And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; [Sûrah al-Nûr: 31].

BarakAllahu Feekum.

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!