/* */

PDA

View Full Version : backbiter friends

sonupak
05-13-2005, 01:30 AM
:sl:
my dear muslim brothers and sisters ,
i want to know that if u come to know that ur friend backbite about u alot and in bad words and stay very nice and good friend face to face .then can a person leave that friend and stop talking to them as they get hurted .what should be done in this situation by islamic point of view..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ibn Syed
05-13-2005, 01:53 AM
Can you take away the grammar errors? I didn't understand.

Ammar
05-13-2005, 05:22 AM
my dear muslim brothers and sisters ,
i want to know that if u come to know that ur friend backbites about u alot and stay very nice and good with u face to face .then can a person leave that friend and stop talking to him as they get hurt.what should be done in this situation by islamic point of view..
maybe this would help..there r still some errors

S_87
05-13-2005, 09:25 AM

sisterrrrrrrrr they get hurt if you leave them because they are two faced but your getting hurt by remaining friends with them?
think bout it...you stay with her knowing shes backbiting you..shes knows you know..yet you still stay with her? she is controlling you in a way because she knows despite the fact she ill talks u .you still want to talk to her.

dont bother with those people..so what if her feelings will be hurt if you dont talk to her?? what about your feelings?

:w: :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ammar
05-13-2005, 10:00 AM
nice awnser...she is controlling you

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.