/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Howdeh!

Count DeSheep
06-01-2006, 12:38 AM
I'm a whacked-out-in-the-head kinda person, and am closest in religion to Christianity. I believe in the unification of all God-worshipping religions, one of them being Islam, so I joined this forum in hopes of learning more about it. I make no sense to most people in many things I say, and have a tendancy to goof off. A lot. XP

So anyway, hello! I hope I will come to know all of you here as good friends. =D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Arwa
06-01-2006, 12:45 AM
Hi,

Welcome to Li, and I hope you stay here proves to be fruitful and that you find this site beneficial. Please free to ask any questions you like. :)

sapphire
06-01-2006, 12:46 AM
:welcome: to the forums !

enjoy your stay !

afriend
06-01-2006, 09:29 AM
:welcome: to the forum. :)

Be sure to discuss any topic that you have in mind :thumbs_up

Looking forward to your posts!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
afriend2
06-01-2006, 10:22 AM
salaam,

welcome to LI, inshAllah have a beneficial stay here.

wassalam :peace:

Umm Khalid06
06-01-2006, 10:30 AM
[PIE]welcome[/PIE]

F.Y.
06-01-2006, 10:50 AM
Heyya!

Have a good stay..if you describe yourself as goofy - you're going to love Muezzin and Minaz. Check out their sticky thread in the Halal Fun section.

Peace to you

Najiullah
06-01-2006, 02:05 PM
WELCOME TOTHE FORUM

Count DeSheep
06-01-2006, 07:47 PM
O.O!!!

I've never been welcomed by so many people before. Ever. XD

Thank you all, and God bless you.

glo
06-01-2006, 08:38 PM
Welcome Count Desheep!

Do you suffer from insomnia??? :giggling:

I hope you have a good time here!

Blessings.

Musaafirah
06-02-2006, 12:32 PM
Welcome to the forum! With regards to not makin sense..don't worry..i'm like that..I know i make sense..but not many others do..:?
Anyway..I hope you have a beneficial stay here and enjoy the forum..Need anything answered..then ask away, there are plenty of knowledgable people here!
Peace!

Ruenz
06-03-2006, 09:14 AM
welcome to the forums

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!