/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Any available word to word eTasfir available?

shudnt_have
06-01-2006, 01:06 AM
:sl:

I am tryng to find a word to word transliteration of the Quranul Hakim. I am trying to Memorize the Surahs. I find that it would be easier for my rusty mind to grasb the ayahs if I know the meaning of the ayahs while I am memorizing them. [ie word to word]

IF ANYONE KNOWS Of ANY SOURCE I CAN USE FOR WORD-TO-WORD TAFSIR EITHER ENGLISH TO ENGLISH, ENGLISH TO URDU..

I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT.
jazakullahu Khairan in advice. brothers and sisters.

Fee Amanillah.:sister:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
shudnt_have
06-01-2006, 02:48 AM
I think i didnt explain myself very clearly.

:uhwhat

While I was searching for word to word analysis of Surah Yasin. I came across a Shia lecture on Surah Yasin..
I dont know whether to cry or laugh..http://--------------/index.php?t=258&...1e17864e6d520e

As the title contradicts the speech of the Shia Sheikh..He goes on about Salah..

Man does anyone know of any free e Al-Tafsir?

I would serioulsy appreciate.
Heck I didnt know a site like this would be a shia site..which sounds so "authentic"

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.