/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Don't Be Sad

Helena
06-01-2006, 03:45 PM
:sl:

this thread is focused on a book called 'don't be sad' by Aaidah ibn abdullah al-qarni, i will pick out some important topics from the book to discuss inshalah.Hope we all can participate and help each other inshalah....

the past is gone forever, leave the past and its tragedies that can exhibits a person insanity......by constantly dwelling ur self in the past and its sad happeninings a person can ruin its self and simply should forget the past and move on....looking back at the past can make ur life miserable.

Just focus on ur present times, as waking in the morning do not expect to see the evening, live as though today is all that u have! As in the quran states 'so hold that which i have given you and be of the grateful'....

And also remember leave the future alone until it comes. As some ppl plan their lives ahead, u may neva know it may not happen....so dont be busy wid ur future.

As the author gave a good examples...he says' The important thing to know is that 2moro is frm the world of the unseen, a bridge that we do not cross until it comes. Who knows we mite never reach the bridge, or the bridge might collapse before we reach it.

:w: :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Angel
06-01-2006, 05:03 PM
thats good siis were do u get this book cuz i would realy realyy like to read it it sounds great :)

mohamedislam
06-02-2006, 09:35 AM
Where can i get it?

Helena
06-02-2006, 04:53 PM

This book can be found in any islamic bookshops in london even websites, Well tell u the truth i got t from saudi Arabia during hajj last ere in january!

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
syilla
06-02-2006, 05:12 PM
i really love that book....

i also bought it for my father in law....

javz3
06-02-2006, 06:18 PM
i got dis book from Hajj, hand picked by me............its really interesting and u can learn alot from it..........and da best thing about it is that most of da time u wont b sad......

Uma Rayanah
06-06-2006, 04:39 PM

Its indeed an amazin book... i read it , its also very benefical.. i recommand all ma broz and sisz 2 read it...

:w:

virago
06-06-2006, 04:41 PM
It's a lovely book, but the Arabic version certainly beats the translation.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!