PDA

View Full Version : mcdonalds uk



arehat
06-01-2006, 08:15 PM
http://www.eathalal.org/mcdonalds.htm
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ruenz
06-01-2006, 08:26 PM
Thank you for the information.
Reply

Sweet_Boy
06-01-2006, 08:57 PM
i think mcdonalds is owned by israel so mcdonalds give money to the israeli's and we all know they hate palestine and bomb it day out and day in ... its not right i dont go thier anymore

P-E-P-S-I

Pay Every Penny Save Israel .... :thankyou: on pepsi bottles they have the flag colours red white and blue i think it is
Reply

Joe98
06-01-2006, 11:37 PM
What is it that makes you want others to buy Pepsi?
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
BlissfullyJaded
06-02-2006, 12:42 AM
:sl:

I hardly, if ever, drink Pepsi, or any soda for that matter. Its bad for your health, that should be reason enough to stay away. But still, you could twist Pepsi into many other [and more positive] phrases. :)

And I can't be bothered to eat at McDonalds when my mom makes all that stuff 100x better.
Reply

Umar001
06-02-2006, 12:47 AM
Originally Posted by Labibah
And I can't be bothered to eat at McDonalds when my mom makes all that stuff 100x better.

Darn shame my mom aint a chef lol

Anyhow, I was happily drinking a coke, and a brother was like, DAMN AKHI THAT SAY LA MOHAMMED LA MAKKAH or something on it.

So he dont like me drinking it no more

I ALSO LIKE KINDER STUFF, KINDER SUPRISE EGSS AND SO ON

A brother has stopped me eating them since the cartoon things.

:grumbling :grumbling :grumbling :grumbling :grumbling :grumbling

I dont see the fish o fillet there
Reply

Daffodil
06-02-2006, 09:20 PM
the fries are coated in beef fat.

how can u casually eat from a place where they sell so much haram when there are so many better substitutes like dixys/maryland/kebabish/roosters/shazmins/eastpark chippy/chicken licken/ etc etc etc list is endless.
Reply

Looking4Peace
06-02-2006, 09:24 PM
Mcdonalds is haram period, and just disgustingly bad for your health, better eating out of your average garbage can, no joke, everything there has animal fat in it and also hydrogente oils which clog up the heart. I wouldnt even trust the soda, that place is just filth. Even a non muslim friend of mine ordered just one of those dollar chicken sandwhiches and the sandwich was rotten and half raw, sounds yummmy doesnt it. That was the last time she ever walked into that place.
Reply

Looking4Peace
06-02-2006, 09:26 PM
Oh i didnt notice this was UK, well maybe its haram in the united states, they havent changed anything.
Reply

Hussein radi
06-02-2006, 09:32 PM
i never eat junk food becuase the meat is not cleaned. I prefer halal meat.
Reply

Umar001
06-02-2006, 09:36 PM
Originally Posted by Crystal4Peace
Mcdonalds is haram period, and just disgustingly bad for your health, better eating out of your average garbage can, no joke, everything there has animal fat in it and also hydrogente oils which clog up the heart. I wouldnt even trust the soda, that place is just filth. Even a non muslim friend of mine ordered just one of those dollar chicken sandwhiches and the sandwich was rotten and half raw, sounds yummmy doesnt it. That was the last time she ever walked into that place.

I aint know what kinda mc donalds yall have, half rotten lol.

Nah man here it aint that bad.
Reply

Trumble
06-03-2006, 12:59 AM
Originally Posted by Sweet_Boy
i think mcdonalds is owned by israel so mcdonalds give money to the israeli's
Where on earth did you get that idea from?
Reply

Ghazi
06-03-2006, 01:14 AM
:sl:

Man all this talk of food is making making me hungery
Reply

strider
06-03-2006, 02:50 PM
Originally Posted by Daffodil
the fries are coated in beef fat.
No it isnt.
Reply

Pk_#2
06-03-2006, 03:00 PM
Originally Posted by Labibah
:sl:

I hardly, if ever, drink Pepsi, or any soda for that matter. Its bad for your health, that should be reason enough to stay away. But still, you could twist Pepsi into many other [and more positive] phrases. :)

And I can't be bothered to eat at McDonalds when my mom makes all that stuff 100x better
.
OoOoO am coming round! :)
Reply

Muezzin
06-03-2006, 04:36 PM
Why would any Muslim want to eat at McDonald's when we have... MARYLAND CHICKEN?

Finger-lickin' good.

Yes, I know that's KFC's slogan, but what the hell, Maryland ain't been sued yet!

Originally Posted by Sweet_Boy
P-E-P-S-I

Pay Every Penny Save Israel .... :thankyou: on pepsi bottles they have the flag colours red white and blue i think it is
Not this again...
Reply

Halima
06-03-2006, 04:45 PM
:sl:

No matter where ever I go out of the country, The McDonalds doesn't taste the same as it does in America. I am not being biased or anything, but this is the truth ..Wallahi!

:w:
Reply

hassanomar
06-13-2006, 11:58 PM
Thanks for this info
Reply

limitless
06-14-2006, 07:27 PM
Salaam
I never ate anything from mcdonalds, however i know many muslims that have eaten fries, fish burgers, I haven't. My reason is for health reasons, I used to be over weighted but since my diet i am nice and healthy ;D and stronger than my brother! lol, I don't eat fast food , and even when I used to it was rare. I probably ate the most from popeye, and subway's tuna sandwich on very VERY rare occusians. I eat fruits, drink water, and home cooked meals, but even at home cooked meals my mom uses way "too much" unhealthy incredients so I don't eat that and instead I just eat fruits :) ! Yeah you could say I am a "health freak" lol.

:w:
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-10-2014, 06:46 PM
  2. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-18-2012, 03:19 PM
  3. Replies: 60
    Last Post: 12-28-2010, 02:45 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-16-2008, 03:20 PM
  5. Replies: 66
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 04:01 AM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!