/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I found a pair of sunglasses

F.Y.
06-02-2006, 12:15 AM
:sl: :brother: :sister:

I need a bit of help. I found a pair of sunglasses on my lawn a few months ago. My dad found them just lying there. Obviously, somebody has dropped them or lost them.

Nobody has come to claim them or anything. What are my options? Am I allowed to keep them?

Peace

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Protected_Diamond
06-02-2006, 12:20 AM
:sl:

Hmmm.... That's a good question! I guess you'll have to wait and see if anyone knocks on your door - if noone comes then i think in Islam you are allowed to keep it

:w:

Halima
06-02-2006, 02:33 AM
:sl:

"Finder's keepers losers weepers" ;)

:w:

Hijaabi22
06-02-2006, 06:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by F.Y.
:sl: :brother: :sister:

I need a bit of help. I found a pair of sunglasses on my lawn a few months ago. My dad found them just lying there. Obviously, somebody has dropped them or lost them.

Nobody has come to claim them or anything. What are my options? Am I allowed to keep them?

Peace
lol hahahahahahaha KEEEP EM MAN! lol

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MusLiM 4 LiFe
06-02-2006, 06:18 PM
are dey nice? keep em :giggling:

javz3
06-02-2006, 06:21 PM
yo! dis is good advice:

dont keep it. if its not ur property, den leave it alone. plus u can buy one as well. andy do u wna keep em in dafirst place??? if i found it either ill giv it 2 da owner or throw into da bin.

SirZubair
06-02-2006, 06:31 PM
I dont know the islamic rule on this matter,but in MY opinion,Give it to a homeless person.

Nablus
06-02-2006, 06:31 PM
I think u should ask about it or wait may oneask u about it if there is none

u can keep it

chacha_jalebi
06-02-2006, 07:07 PM
r they gucci??? :D or glow in d dark 1s lol

keep them bro or sell them & give d money 2 d poor, u will get bare reward for dat, you cant give them in 2 d police lol, cos they will just keep them!!!

Muezzin
06-02-2006, 07:08 PM
Um, yes you can and should give them in to the police actually. If no one claims them in the time limit, you're legally entitled to them.

F.Y.
06-03-2006, 01:24 AM
They are nice sunglasses - but they are cheap and you can tell. I still can't decide what to do. Maybe I will put them back onto my lawn again.

Peace

Ruenz
06-03-2006, 08:43 AM
keep them

MusLiM 4 LiFe
06-03-2006, 07:22 PM
yeah, give it another 3 days or something.. if no1 comes to claim them then keep them or if u dont want them give 2 charity.. inshahallah u will get reward..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.