/* */

PDA

View Full Version : your activities in Islam

dianputri
06-02-2006, 05:56 AM
Assalamualaikum,,,

Hai,,,

First,,,forgive me if there were a post of this kind of thread.

I just want to know,,,what activities in ISlam all of friends here.

start with me,,,
I dont do much activities,,,:D, but i'm a member of MY Quran MUslim INdonesia Community.

Thank You

WAssalam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
syilla
06-02-2006, 06:09 AM
i...i...i...

i... don't really know what is my activities...hehe(outside household activities, reading quran with family and etc.)

hmm... but maybe sometimes i join my masjid comunity for tahlil and etc.

dianputri
06-02-2006, 06:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
i...i...i...

i... don't really know what is my activities...hehe(outside household activities, reading quran with family and etc.)

hmm... but maybe sometimes i join my masjid comunity for tahlil and etc.
those activities are great syilla,,,:)

SirZubair
06-02-2006, 06:38 AM
Me and a group of 21 Men have started a Muslim-Group (last month),we are still at the early stages of getting to know each other,but insha'allah our plan is to help out the muslim community in Nz as much as we can.

Such as,helping out at muslim weddings (for a $cost$) and donate the $ to one of the Mosques.

Cleaning up graveyards.

Feeding the poor/homeless (Muslims and Non-muslims)

Right now,im helping promote my cousins website (www.islamicnz.com),who is one of the 6 chosen leaders of our Group,His website will benefit all Muslim business in Nz.

That is all for now.

Insha'allah i wish i could do more,but while im doing all of the above,i am doing 2 distance learning programs.

My plate is full.

Wa'salaam.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
dianputri
06-02-2006, 08:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SirZubair
Me and a group of 21 Men have started a Muslim-Group (last month),we are still at the early stages of getting to know each other,but insha'allah our plan is to help out the muslim community in Nz as much as we can.

Such as,helping out at muslim weddings (for a $cost$) and donate the $ to one of the Mosques.

Cleaning up graveyards.

Right now,im helping promote my cousins website (www.islamicnz.com),who is one of the 6 chosen leaders of our Group,His website will benefit all Muslim business in Nz.

That is all for now.

Insha'allah i wish i could do more,but while im doing all of the above,i am doing 2 distance learning programs.

My plate is full.

Wa'salaam.

Those are Very GReat !! Subhanallah !!

Hoping ur activities also for MUslim in the World, and help to increase For UKhuwah Islamiyah that getting more less and less....

Keep Iztiqomah,,,:)

Wassalam

syilla
06-02-2006, 08:04 AM

Cleaning up graveyards.

That is all for now.

My plate is full.

Wa'salaam.
brother sir zurbair...could you please tell me whereabout in NZ. My father is a pr there. Maybe i can tell him about your activities.

SirZubair
06-02-2006, 09:42 AM
brother sir zurbair...could you please tell me whereabout in NZ. My father is a pr there. Maybe i can tell him about your activities.
I live in Auckland,Newzealand

:)

Wa'salaam

north_malaysian
06-02-2006, 09:59 AM
I went to fiqh, tawheed and tafseer classes on weekends.

Daffodil
06-02-2006, 10:12 AM
My activities are very little sad face, theres so much i cud do but i dnt.

My "activities" are..

--im on the shura for the masjid umar dawah shura, my husband is the amir for it, we've only been going a few months so its still pretty new. what it involves is doing events such as paintballing (thats the brothers thing the sisters aint so keen on it), sisters social which is my little baby, its on the last sat of every month where sisters come over to my house n have something to eat, they dnt have to be totaly practicing or owt but need to want to practice, so its a chance for them to meet other sisters and encourage sisterhood in islam whilst having a bite to eat, other events such as dawah training weekend, camps etc etc. also trying to set up a sisters study circle. and making plans on oranising school dawah such as going to different schools, doing assemblies about islam to the kids, giving a lesson on islam for their r.e class etc. but my husband mainly deals with that as hes already done a few school visits and thats something he really wants to push more n get more involved in but time is not on our side especialy with a kiddo on the way!

ermm ermm, i help out with other events like the cube foundations.

at the moment we're organising the ukim national mosque open day so ill be at masjid umar from 11 till 6.30 talking with the women who come in, its just for non muslims to come in n have a tour of the mosque, listen to a few talks, meet with muslims, ask questions etc etc. will inshallah be a fun day.

thats all i can think of at the moment, my husband however is involved in loads of other activities, the best one he does at the moment is a dawah stall in the city centre on saturdays with a big "discover islam" sign hanging off the table n they have lots of dawah literature n they talk to non muslims about islam n wht islams all about etc etc, they have some missionaries that come n try debate with u but alhumdulillah my husband is very knowledgeable in that field n knows his stuff so can refute their arguments, n leave them with a little spark in their minds to think about.

theres lots n lots of juicy stuff going off here in sheffield mashallah.

I just pray that Allah swt helps us to keep our intentions pure so that we only ever do such things for his sake and his pleasure and to gain his blessings and rewards and not to do it for any one else or to show off etc ameen. n i pray that Allah swt accepts all that we do for him ameen.

syilla
06-02-2006, 11:56 AM
I live in Auckland,Newzealand

:)

Wa'salaam
my father used to live in lewis road. But i can't remember where is his new house...ehehe... i never been to his new house.

SirZubair
06-02-2006, 06:07 PM
my father used to live in lewis road. But i can't remember where is his new house...ehehe... i never been to his new house.

Is that in Auckland?

West auckland?north?south?east? :brother:

dianputri
06-03-2006, 05:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
I went to fiqh, tawheed and tafseer classes on weekends.
that is great.
learn Fiqh, tawheed, and tafseer same like learn about ALLAH Subhana WAta'ala, RAsullulah PBUH, and ISlam.......:)

Woodrow
06-03-2006, 05:29 AM
Because of health problems there is little I can do. I can no longer drive a car and don't get around very much. Presently I live with my daughter and her family. My grand children and the internet have become my primary outlet for Islamic activities. Currently helping my Grandson learn Arabic. Double blessing there. He learns and I get to brush up on something I have not used for over 30 years.

dianputri
06-03-2006, 06:29 AM
:sl:

wow,,,wonderful...Masha Allah.

who said you have little bit activities ?
a husband, kiddo, masjid, dawah, and place for sisters share ? you are wonderful.
You also have a great husband too. An amir in masjid, do many dawah, and make some missionaries a little spark in their minds......:). that is great.

To me loving husband not just take care and fulfill for family needs. but understood, believe in his wife and not too strict. what I mean, that a husband allowed his wife to do activity in dawah and become a partner.

Visiting a baby or friends that just givebirth,,is the one way to increase silaturahim or ukhuwah in Islam.

Hoping all of yours and your husband activities in Islam always smooth and By grace Of ALLAH AL MIghty can be fulfill every dreams of yours and your husband in Islam can be materialize. MY regards to your family and kiddo,,,,,:D. I love call them kiddo....:D

Keep Iztiqomah and sakinah,,,,,:)

WAssalam

dianputri
06-06-2006, 07:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
Because of health problems there is little I can do. I can no longer drive a car and don't get around very much. Presently I live with my daughter and her family. My grand children and the internet have become my primary outlet for Islamic activities. Currently helping my Grandson learn Arabic. Double blessing there. He learns and I get to brush up on something I have not used for over 30 years.

at least you have teach your grandson to learn arabic,,
cause me,,,,i just little know about arabic that i learn from madrasah. beside that no body teach me,,,,:-(

Hope ALLAH Almighty always give u good health and bless for your daughter's family.

keep iztiqomah,,,:)

wassalam

era
06-06-2006, 08:01 AM

my activities are not much very little :uhwhat

only daily reading quran.
and also trying to learn arabic and tafseer by a mulana

dianputri
06-06-2006, 08:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by era

my activities are not much very little :uhwhat

only daily reading quran.
and also trying to learn arabic and tafseer by a mulana

daily reading qur'an ? That is great !!!
sometimes, i dont have time to read, because my work and other activity,,,:D
tafseer is same like we read Qur'an and understand the meaning.

Keep ukhuwah and iztiqomah,,,,,:)

wassalam

era
06-06-2006, 08:46 AM

ameen for dua:)

other activity,,,
college or school work?

tafseer is same like we read Qur'an and understand the meaning.
read quran and understand the meaning is translation only
tafseer means explanation of the meaning

Mawaddah
06-06-2006, 09:16 AM
Not that many activities as before sadly :(

I just do my daily Quran, and then on weekends I hold classes at the masjid where I teach Tawheed, Qur'an, Tajweed and Arabic.........

That's all.

dianputri
06-06-2006, 09:39 AM

ameen for dua:)

college or school work?

i had graduate. i do work at office.
in my part time, i do activities with sisters and brothers in muslim indonesia community. such us,,ta'lim every 2x in a week, great silaturahim (Meet each other) for every city, social activity, super camp, rihlah (travel) together, etc.
last week we had done for (i dont know in english,,,:D) children circumtances,,,:).

read quran and understand the meaning is translation only
tafseer means explanation of the meaning
forgive for my mistake,,but that's what i mean,,,:)

thanks

Wassalam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.