/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Bring back islam

mohamedislam
06-02-2006, 10:11 AM
Asalamu Aleykum:brother::sister:

If you look back at the history of islam, it used to be a united nation , all muslims where together and were not seperated but what has happened to it, what has happened to the unity of one of the most powerfull in the world.
We are no longer united, no longer one, we have all seperated. it is sad but true, some islamic religion stand and watch fellow muslims killed and slaughtered by enemies.:grumbling :grumbling

I think we should all pray to allah(our one lord) to reunite us. to stop the suffering of our people. Insha allah

:brother: :sister:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
x Maz x
06-02-2006, 10:13 AM
Ameen to your supplication, this issue has been bought up several times and we are trying to suggest a way to bring about unity as being discussed on several threads InshAllah we all unite as one Ameen Ameen Peace x

Angel
06-04-2006, 05:45 PM
Ameen i always pray to Allah the all mighty to help other muslims who r suffering and help our muslim nation and bring islam bak together and insha allah one day we wil reunite.

Samira_01
06-04-2006, 05:52 PM
AMEEN..i agree ....inshallah one day all muslim's will find peace together ...
We only need Du'a ...!!!...Jazakallah for the post Bro

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
islamrules
06-04-2006, 07:12 PM
mashaAllah that is all true bro.
we are at hard and difficult times but inshaAllah we will get through it, when the Mahdi comes which is not so far according to all the signs stated.

happier days is on it's way, Patience my brothers and sisters!!!:)

ummAbdillah
06-04-2006, 07:15 PM
salaam,
you are right brother i agree.
we need to unite!
lets make du'aa and inshallah allah will accept
our supplications :)
wa salaam

Ghazi
06-04-2006, 07:18 PM
:sl:

True we need to unite but allah won't change our situation till we change it our selfs, for example when we want our weekly pay check do we sit in our houses and say oh allah please give me money or do we go out and actually work for it, the answer is obvious we need to put or duas into practise then inshallah we'll see results.

mohamedislam
06-04-2006, 08:27 PM
i totally agree my brother, to make our dua come true we need to make it work

hassanomar
06-13-2006, 11:55 PM
Definately right bro inshallah we can unite the muslim ummah before the return of Imam Mehdi and Prophet Isa

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.