/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I Live In A Dream...its Not Copy And Paste My Own Words!

Helena
06-02-2006, 05:03 PM
:sl:

Lately dunno y my threads are being closed, Well it dsnt matter....

Yesterday night i was thinking alone in my room about hajj that i fullfilled, alhamdulilah!

I managed to create a poem wid the help of my lil bro also done hajj! Its our own words, not copy and paste from the internet, simply shows our true feeling, hope u all can read it inshalah as their thousands of members including the moderators can have a say inshalah!

will be waiting for everybodies comment inshalah!

the poem is called i live in a dream....

I live in a dream…
But I need to return…
Return to reality

Never opening my eyes
Seeing this world perish in chaos

One moment is captured in my heart and mind
One vision, one reflection, one aura
Circling the Kab’ah seven times

One thought, one notion, one belief
When will I return to Allah (swt) house again?

Walking towards safa….marwa
Thinking has Allah (swt) accepted me?

One more time, one more period, one more era
One more glance of the kabah

Just to think about this
Makes my eyes upset
They start to cry
I cannot control it
My eyes will never dry

All my emotions rush through
Without even knowing

Kneeling down
Praying once again
One look, one gaze
Call me to your place

When I glance at this
Time stops
Everything freezes
My body shivers
I cannot believe this
Is it for real?
Is it a dream?

What am I?
I’m a believer

so guys wot do u think?

:w: :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
06-02-2006, 05:08 PM
:wasalamex

masha'Allaah! good poem. i can imagine it and it feels so special especially when you see the ka'bba for the first time, the people are doing tawaf around it and the only time it stops is when people are performing the congregational salaah (prayers.)

Just when everyones finished the salaah - they all come rushing to do the tawaaf again.. even if its in the boiling heat.

subhan Allaah, and jazak Allaah khayr sister.

:salamext:

Helena
06-02-2006, 05:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah

masha'Allaah! good poem. i can imagine it and it feels so special especially when you see the ka'bba for the first time, the people are doing tawaf around it and the only time it stops is when people are performing the congregational salaah (prayers.)

Just when everyones finished the salaah - they all come rushing to do the tawaaf again.. even if its in the boiling heat.

subhan Allaah, and jazak Allaah khayr sister.

ur absolutely right bro....this is wot me and my family did..its a diff and beautiful atmosphere..you get one chance...simply wana do many things/actions at once for sake of Allah(swt)! pray for me to return again inshalah!

:w:

sapphire
06-02-2006, 05:14 PM
mashallah ! gd wrk !

May Allah give us alll the opportunity to visit the beloved house of Allah ! Ameeen !! so wish i can go inshallah :(

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Helena
06-02-2006, 05:24 PM

shukran for all the comments, but am still waiting for other members to view it inshalah...so far soo good!

:w: :)

afriend
06-02-2006, 05:27 PM
Subhanallah!

That was well written, it shows your feelings very well.

I was hoping that I would go this year during Ramadhaan, but some problems came up. So I'm going to push it back, yet another year :(

But whatever happens is for the best right?

InshAllah everybody will get the chance to see the Kabah!

Helena
06-02-2006, 05:31 PM
jazakallahu kairan bro iqram......same wid moi...we were planning to go hajj this year...have to wait another year...which i can wait inshalah...time flies....

yeap everything happens according to Allah(swt)! so will all wait for his call inshalah!

afriend
06-02-2006, 05:39 PM
yep you bet!

I might still be able to go this year during Ramadhaan if I'm not dragged down to Bangladesh.

But I think it's best I am an expert in Hajj/Umrah.

I need to make sure I know everything about Hajj and how it's done...I am going to take every precaution that I get it right :thumbs_up

Helena
06-02-2006, 05:42 PM

bro iqram by duas are wid u..hope u all the best...av read books and learnt duas about hajj and prorperly prepared myself for hajj, but still wana go there again inshalah.....

afriend
06-02-2006, 05:43 PM

JazakAllah khair for your du'aas sister. mine are with you too! :)

Helena
06-02-2006, 05:45 PM

shukran bro......i think we mite be going off topic...

Am still waiting for more members to view this thread inshalah..where are they all?

Musaafirah
06-02-2006, 05:45 PM
Masha'allah..beautifully written..I remember when I went for Umrah..it jus felt so surreal..I WANNA GO AGAIN! :'(..make duah I can perform Hajj Insha'allah!

Helena
06-02-2006, 05:52 PM

My duas are wid u sis......inshalah it will happen soon!

Snowflake
06-02-2006, 07:51 PM
Hey mashaAllah it's beautiful! I feel like crying. Wish I could go too!

- Qatada -
06-02-2006, 07:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by javz3
[post was deleted]

only wiv da help of Allaah.. if someone does somthin for the sake of Allaah alone - then Allaah will raise its status. buh if someone is doing somethin for the sake of dunya (worldly) matters, then Allaah may not bless it.

We should do erytin for the sake of Allaah because we know that All that is on earth will perish: (Surah Rahman 55:26) - and if we do it purely for the sake of Allaah, our reward will lie with Allaah in jannah insha'Allaah.

So lets make that our aim insha'Allaah!

Muhammad
06-02-2006, 08:12 PM

Masha'Allaah I thought the poem was very well written! It is brief yet brings lots of thoughts and images to one's mind - which is good because there is so much to write about Hajj and it would make such a poem quite long, so picking out key things and touching on many others is a good technique.

Jazakallahu Khayr for sharing that,

Helena
06-02-2006, 09:20 PM

jazaks for the comments....okay am being greedy.....any more views inshalah...

heba salah
06-03-2006, 06:21 AM
assalamu alaikom sister ...really these poem impressed me,i felt that i wanted to cry. may allah provide me the opportunity to do the pilgrimage..pray for ur sister. and jazaka allau for ur kind and beautiful words. may allah bless u
w\salam alaikom wr wb.

nafy
06-03-2006, 02:31 PM
Salaamz

jazakAllah sis!! :wub:

wonderful poem!!!!!!!!!!!!! may Allah swt grant us all da opportunity 2 visit da holy land ameen!! :)

w/salaamz

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.