/* */

PDA

View Full Version : islam in chinese language

isl@m
06-02-2006, 09:21 PM
Salam alejkum

I am french and i dont know very good english :P
But I need help

yesterday i meet a chinese and speak with him about islam, he dont know very good french.
I want print some documents about islam in chinese can you help me?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
snakelegs
06-03-2006, 12:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by isl@m
Salam alejkum

I am french and i dont know very good english :P
But I need help

yesterday i meet a chinese and speak with him about islam, he dont know very good french.
I want print some documents about islam in chinese can you help me?
i can't help you with this but i wanted to tell you not to be ashamed of your english. a lot of people who are on this forum have had to learn it also.

Woodrow
06-03-2006, 12:44 AM
Asalaamu Alaikum

I believe a good place to start would be a Chinese Translation of the Qur'an. You could direct him to certain ayyats and try to show him what ideas you want to convey. Try here for an online version:

http://www.theholyquran.org/?x=s_main&kid=18

Hussein radi
06-03-2006, 12:53 AM
my english is not so good as Average Ameicans are. But my Arabic skilles are excellent. Trust me you can learn alot of english by reading this website, i always enjoy reading stories about the prophets expecially prophet Muhammed(SAW) and unbelievers who converted to islam. This website is very benefitual. Some threads however like one called Athiesim is so confusing and hard to understand.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
isl@m
06-03-2006, 01:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
Asalaamu Alaikum

I believe a good place to start would be a Chinese Translation of the Qur'an. You could direct him to certain ayyats and try to show him what ideas you want to convey. Try here for an online version:

http://www.theholyquran.org/?x=s_main&kid=18

Salam alejkum

Thanks, I saw this site already.
I search articles about Islam, because he know nothing in religion, (he don't know what is Islam!!!), angels, shaitan... i search documents about invisible (Allah,, paradise etc), what is Islam.

He is not "ahl ul kitab" (i don't know how to say in english...:) ) he is a little communist and don't cry in god, can he come with in masjid?

There is no chinese in this forum????

Woodrow
06-03-2006, 02:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by isl@m
Salam alejkum

Thanks, I saw this site already.
I search articles about Islam, because he know nothing in religion, (he don't know what is Islam!!!), angels, shaitan... i search documents about invisible (Allah,, paradise etc), what is Islam.

He is not "ahl ul kitab" (i don't know how to say in english...:) ) he is a little communist and don't cry in god, can he come with in masjid?

There is no chinese in this forum????
I am fairly new to this forum myself. So far I have not seen any Chinese speaking members. However, there are several from Malaysa, some of them may speak Chinese as a second language.

At the moment I would not bring him to the masjid. My own belief is he would have to be open to the concept of the one God, before he could benefit.

Muezzin
06-03-2006, 12:47 PM
I thought there wasn't a 'Chinese' language per se, but rather two main different languages: Cantonese and Mandarin.

But that little nugget hasn't really helped the original poster...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.