PDA

View Full Version : Saudi ire at Koran 'desecration'

sistajannah
05-13-2005, 09:07 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/4543373.stm

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ibn Syed
05-13-2005, 10:12 PM
Inshallah it will be for Allah not for revenge. May Allah punish them.
:w:

sistajannah
05-14-2005, 11:02 AM
Ameen

Ansar Al-'Adl
05-15-2005, 06:05 PM
33:68 "Our Lord! Give them double Penalty and curse them with a very great Curse!"

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
snipeaac
05-15-2005, 06:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ansar Al-'Adl
33:68 "Our Lord! Give them double Penalty and curse them with a very great Curse!"
Ameen

~fUrRrI~
05-15-2005, 06:23 PM
Ameen!!!!

Ibn Abi Ahmed
05-15-2005, 06:26 PM
:sl:

Ameen

Ibn Syed
05-15-2005, 11:05 PM
Ameen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! May Allah punish them!!! :anger: :mad:

jasmine
05-16-2005, 09:18 AM
Assalamu 'alaykum

"Just another example of the evil nauture of the americans, dont worry, revenge will be ours."

Hash, I hope that you do not mind if I use your words to make a point...there are others who say the same.

I am just concerned that we all be cautious of the words and generalizations that we make so we don't contribute to more hate and violence.

Please remember that there are very many Muslim "Americans" with broken hearts over what has happened and continues to happen at Guantanamo Bay and other detention centers around the world. We are also very hurt and angry with the desecration of the Quran and very concerned about what is the result of that throughtout the Muslim world. Many are working as hard as they can to halt the injustices in a peaceful way.

jasmine
05-17-2005, 04:12 AM
Assalamu 'alaykum

Notice that nowhere in this thread does it say "american government"...or the "people who did the crime"...or "the administration", all I see is anti-american hate speech. Please re-read it. It is incumbent on us to be clear. If that is the intention, I am surprised that it is tolerated here. Is this what Islam is?

Ansar Al-'Adl
05-17-2005, 04:21 AM
:sl:
You have made a good point, and it is true that Muslims are not to make generalizations and blanket statements.
format_quote Originally Posted by jasmine
Notice that nowhere in this thread does it say "american government"...or the "people who did the crime"...or "the administration", all I see is anti-american hate speech.
The problem with such an assesment is that it is based one one poster. Hash is the only one who made a comment in this thread, referring to a group. We understand that this is the result of the actions of a select group of criminals, not an entire nation.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.