/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Any1 Have Video Duas In English ???

chacha_jalebi
06-04-2006, 04:41 PM
salaam :D

Bismillah Ir Rahman Nir Raheem

does any1 remem dem dua videos? which showed all d sufferins of d ummah & der was a dua over it? and it had english subtitles??? lol does it ring a bell?? :p

well well does any1 know where i can find it & if there are any more like dat!!

:D jazakhallah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
al-fateh
06-04-2006, 04:52 PM
ill give u whatever i have sis

http://www.myislamweb.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=35

http://www.myislamweb.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34

chacha_jalebi
06-04-2006, 05:17 PM
chank u sis :p

al-fateh
06-04-2006, 05:18 PM
sorry brother

lol

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
chacha_jalebi
06-04-2006, 05:18 PM
bro d link jus opened up a forum!! how do i actualy get 2 d vids?

al-fateh
06-04-2006, 05:19 PM
just go thru the threads there is a lot of dua there

audio and video

hassanomar
06-13-2006, 11:56 PM
Du'as for studying

اللَّهُمَّ لا سَهْلَ إلَّا مَا جَعَلْتَهُ سَهْلاً وَ إنْتَ تَحْعَلُ الْحزْنَ إذَا شِئْتَ سَهْلاً
Allahumma la sahla illa ma ja'altu sahla, wa 'anta taj-alul hazna idha shi'ta sahla
O Allah! There is nothing easy except what You make easy, and You make the difficult easy if it be Your Will
[Ibn Hibban]

اللَّهُم¡ ; الْطُفْ بِىْ فِىْ تَيْسِيْرِ ; كُلِّ عَسِيْرٍ فَاِنَّ تَيْسِيْرَ ; كُلِّ عَسِيْرٍ عَلَيْكَ يَسِيْرٌَ
Allahumma Tufiltuf bi fi taysiri kulli 'asirin, fainna taysirra kuuli 'asirin 'alaika yassirun
O Allah! Make easy for me every difficult thing, with Your special favour and Kindness, for it is easy for You to make every difficult thing easy

أللِّهُم النّفَعنِي بِمَا عَلَّمتَنِي وَ عَلِّمنِيِ مَا يَنفَعنِي
Allahumma infa'nii bimaa 'allamtanii wa'allimnii maa yanfa' unii
O Allah! Make useful for me what You taught me and teach me knowledge that will be useful to me.

Allahumma inii as'aluka fahmal-nabiyyen wa hifthal mursaleen al-muqarrabeen
O Allah! I ask You for the understanding of the prophets and the memory of the messengers, and those nearest to You.

اللَّهُمَّ اجْعَلْ لِّسَانِي آمِراً بِذِكْرِكَ قِلْبِي بِخَاشِعَتِكَ
Allahumma ijal leesanee 'amiran bi thikrika wa qalbi bi khashyatika.
O Allah! Make my tongue full of Your remembrance, and my heart with consciousness of You.

رَبِّ إِنِّي لِمَا أَنزَلْتَ إِلَيَّ مِنْ خَيْرٍ فَقِيرٌ
Rabbi 'inni limaa 'anzalta 'ilayya min khairin-faqeer
O my Lord! I am indeed needy of whatever good You may send to me
[Surah Qassas; 28:24]
The above du'a was made while Musa (alayhis salam) was traveling to the desert of Madyan, and he had no shelter - nowhere to stay for rest. He made this du'a while resting under the shade of a tree, and consequently the father of the two sisters in the story invited him to stay with them...

رَبِّ اشْرَحْ لِي صَدْرِي وَيَسِّرْ لِي أَمْرِي وَاحْلُلْ عُقْدَةً مِنْ لِسَانِي يَفْقَهُوا قَوْلِي
Rabb-ishrah ii sadri, wa yassir li 'amri, Wah-lul 'uqdatam-mil-li-saani, Yaf-qahuu qawlii
O my Lord! Expand me my breast; Ease my task for me; And remove the impediment from my speech, so they may understand what I say
[Surah Ta-Ha; 20:25-28]
A du'a that Musa (alayhis salam) made when proceeding to the court of Fir'awn (Pharoah) for the arguments (inviting him to Islam)

اَللَّهُمَّ اَصْلِحْ لِىْ دُنْيَاى الَّتِىَْ فِيْهَا مَعَاشِىْ وَ اَصْلِحْ لِىْ اخِرَتِىَ الَّتِىْ فِيْهَا مَعَادِىْ وَ اجْعَلِْ الْحَيوةَ زِيَادَةً لِّىْ فِىْ كُلِّ خَيْرٍ وَّ اجْعَلِ الْمَوْتَ رَاحَةً لِىْ مِنْ كُلِّ شَرٍّ
Allahumm-aslih li diniyalladhi huwa ismatu amri, wa aslih li dunyaya-llati fiha ma'ashi, wa aslih li akhirati-llati fiha ma`adi, waj`alil-hayata ziyadatan li fi kulli khair, waj`alil-mauta rahatan li min kulli sharrin
O Allah! Set right my faith which is the safeguard of my affairs. And set right for me my worldy affairs wherein is my living. And set right for me my Hereafter on which depends my after-life. And make my life for me (a source) of abundance for every good and make my death a source of comfort for me protecting me against every evil
[Muslim, 35/6565]
[Abu Hurairah (radiAllahu anhu) reported that the Messenger of Allah (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) used to say (the above)]
اللَّهُمَّ اِنِّى اَسْئَلُكَ مِنَ الْخَيْرِ كُلِّه عَاجِله وَ اجِلِه مَا عَلِمْتُ مِنْهُ وَ مَا لَمْ اَعْلَمْ
Allahumma inni as'aluka min al khairi kullihi 'ajilihi wa ajilihi, ma 'alimtu minhu wa ma lam a'alam
O Allah! I ask You for all the good which is in the present or in the future, which I know and which I do not know
[a comprehensive du'a taught to Aisha by the Prophet (saws)]

Du'as for anxiety/difficulty

اللَّهُمَّ إنِّي أعُوذُ بِكَ مِنَ الْهَمِّ وَ الْحَزَنِ ، وَ الْعَجْزِ وَ الْكَسَلِ ، وَ الْبُخْلِ وَ الْجُبْنِ ، وَ ضَلَعِ الدِّيْنِ وَ غَلَبَةِ الرِّجَالِ
Allahumma inni a'udhubika minal hammi wal hazan, wal 'ajzi wal kasal, wal bukhli wal jubn, wa dhala'id-dayni wa ghalabatir rijaal
O Allah! I seek refuge in You from grief and sadness, from weakness and from laziness, from miserliness and from cowardic

O Allah! I seek refuge in You from grief and sadness, from weakness and from laziness, from miserliness and from cowardice, from being overcome by debt and from being overpowered by men (other people)
[Sahih al-Bukhari 7:158]

اللَّهُم¡ ; اِنِّى اُنْزِلُ بِكَ حَاجَتِىْ وَ اِنْ قَصُرَ رَابِىْ وَ ضُعْفَ عَمَلِى افْتَقَرْت ;ُ اِلى رَحمَتِكَ
Allahumma inni unzila bika haajati wa-in qasuura rubbi wa du'fa 'amali iftaqartu illa Rahmatika
O Allah! I ask You to answer my needs, though my intellect is weak, and my actions are defective, O Allah! I am in need of Your Mercy

Innaka 'ala ma-tasha'-u qadeer wa anta hasbeeya wa na'mal wakeel
O Allah! You do whatever You wish, and You are my Availer and Protector and the best of aid.

Du'as for knowledge

اللَّهُم¡ اِنِّى اَسْئَلُكَ عِلْمًا نَجِيْحًا
Allahumma inni as'aluka 'ilman-naaji'han
O Allah! I ask You for useful Knowledge

رَبِّ زدْنيِ عِلْماً وَ رْزُقْنيِ فَهْماً
Rabbi zidni 'ilman war zuqni fahman
O Allah! Advance me in Knowledge and true understanding

رَّبِّ زِدْنِى عِلْمًا
Rabbi zidni ilma
O my Lord! Advance me in Knowledge
[surah Ta-Ha; 20:114]

Du'as after studying

اَللَّهُمَّ ذَكِّرْنِِىْ مِنْهَ ، وَ عَلِّمْنِىْ مِنْهُ مَا جَهِلْتُ
Allahumma zakkirni minhu, wa 'alimni minhu ma jahiltu
O Allah! Assist me to remember it, and teach me whatever I am ignorant of it

Allahhumma inni astaodeeuka ma qara'tu wama hafaz-tu. Faradduhu 'allaya inda hagati elayhi
O Allah! I entrust You with what I have read and I have studied. (O Allah!) Bring it back to me when I am in need of it.

اللَّهُمَّ انْفَعَنِىْ بِمَا عَلَّمْتَنِىْ وَ عَلِّمْنِىْ مَا يَنْفَعَنِىْ
Allahummanf'ani bima 'allamtani, wa 'allimni ma yaufa'uni
O Allah! Let the knowledge that You have granted me, be useful for me, and teach me whatever can be fruitful for me

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.