/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Does Islam also share some unfulfilled prophecies in the Bible?

yasin
06-05-2006, 01:06 AM
Such as the coming of the anti-Christ, the return of Jesus.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ghazi
06-05-2006, 01:09 AM
:sl:

Yes it does, the anti-christ is dijal and Isa will return and kill him.

yasin
06-05-2006, 01:35 AM
how can we be sure it is in reference to the same anti-Christ?

Apologies if it is a silly question

Woodrow
06-05-2006, 01:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by yasin
how can we be sure it is in reference to the same anti-Christ?

Apologies if it is a silly question
The only area we differ with the Christians about Christ(pbuh) is in the nature of his Being. I believe it is evident we are both speaking of I'sa Ibn Maryam.

With that said We must both be speaking of the same I'sa (Jesus)(pbuh) who will destroy the anti-Christ. With that said it must be the same anti-Christ or we are speaking of 2 seperate I'sas

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abdul Fattah
06-05-2006, 01:42 AM
What do you mean with "the same"
Are you asking if teh christian scriptures are consistent with what Islam says?
Due to simularities I would say from an islamic p.o.v. taht it 's logical to assume that the christian scriptures are a remainder of what was profesised to Isa(pbuh). however I'm not familiar enough with this matter to know to what extend the christians "modified" the story.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.