/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Message to CSIS & FBI

samobosna96
06-05-2006, 05:09 AM
In light of the raids here in Canada I am wondering how many of you are CSIS, RCMP, CIA or the FBI? I dislike transgression and the murdering of innocent people so if these 17 individuals were conspiring to bomb civilians then they should be accorded due punishment. Even though I disagree with violent methods to defeat the tryanny of the West I full heartedly support the downfall of the secular west and the revival of Islam. The intellectual pursuit of bringing Islam into the fold influence is a duty for all Muslims who are able. I should mention that I do not disagree with the use of arms to defend oneself, say in Iraq or elsewhere facing rampant injustice but when dealing with a general public that is manipulated by scaremongering there is no place to attack them, rather education is the more dignified approach.

There is enough proof that the US government acted in the 9/11 attacks so it makes me wonder considering Canadians have an ideological Prime Minister will our own government attack us too? After all an attack on Canada would solidify that a Liberal governmwent never comes to power again because they are mostly responsible for the decay of the Canadian military. With no military how can they defend Canadian values and society, the Liberals will be public enemy number 2 after al-qaeda. Lets face the facts if there was an attack on Canada the ruling government would have a lot to gain politically.

But for all you government agents wandering through this site I know your real enemy is Muslims not because we are violent but because Islam poses an intellectual challenge to your authority. If you want to arrest someone come and arrest me, not because I want to attack innocent Canadians, strategically and morally it is useless. Yoi should come and arrest me because I will never compromise Laa Illaha Illallah Muhammadur Rasullah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
north_malaysian
06-05-2006, 05:14 AM
Last week Malaysian government held several 'terrorists' from Indonesia (said to be sub group of Jemaah Islamiah). And yesterday Donald Rumsfeld came to Malaysia and praise Malaysian government in counter-terrorism. So COINCIDENTAL isnt it?

corn_fed
06-09-2006, 07:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by samobosna96
There is enough proof that the US government acted in the 9/11 attacks...

where is this proof, you are talking out of your posterior bigtime... lets see you back it up

lavikor201
06-09-2006, 12:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by corn_fed
where is this proof, you are talking out of your posterior bigtime... lets see you back it up
You most likley will not get a reply.... ;D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ACC
06-09-2006, 06:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by lavikor201
You most likley will not get a reply.... ;D
I agree, there will not be a legitimate reply.

Proof here appears to be that which agrees with what they want to believe. If the source says something else, it is a lie, no matter who it is from. If the source agrees with what they want to believe, then it is realiable. How do you have a discussion with someone that thinks like that? Their minds and agenda are already made up, unfortunately.

SirZubair
06-09-2006, 06:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by corn_fed
As a couple of people have pointed out already (in this thread),there wont be a reply.

And if there is,the source the information will be derived from will most proberly be an 'extremist muslim' who has nothing better to do than sit around making up conspiracy theorys.

O' Muslims,use your intellect.

Allah swt didnt bless us with a brain so that it can help us balance our heads.. :?

wilberhum
06-09-2006, 07:05 PM
Originally Posted by samobosna96
There is enough proof that the US government acted in the 9/11 attacks...
Those that profess lies through empty “Conspiracy Theories” Tell a lot more about themselves than there target.

“I dislike transgression and the murdering of innocent people”. Dislike? I dislike Vegemite. That is not what I feel about murdering.
“I full heartedly support the downfall of the secular west and the revival of Islam”. So much for peaceful coexistence. Why don’t you go do your revival in Saudi Arabia?
With no military how can they defend Canadian values and society. Now I think that would please you. After all, you support the downfall of Canada.
Because Islam poses an intellectual challenge to your authority. The only intellectually challenging thing I see here is getting you to face reality.

samobosna96
06-13-2006, 05:44 PM
Listen here Kafr and Munafiq.........

Do you think I fear the lies of the kafir and those hypocrites who side and try to please the kafir? I fear Allah SWT not you. Islam is far superioor to your ideologies and religions. Islam taught you civilization while before Europe was filth and was wallowing in their feces and living in mud huts.
If it were not for Muslims Europe would still be a basin of waste and your precious renaissance would never have happened.

For our jewish friend let me pose this question to you.... Hitler burned down the Reichstage and blamed it on your grandparents and communists and used that as an excuse to invade Poland and setup gas chambers, why cant this scenario happen again where a government fakes a terrorist attack and blmaes it on innocent people. Doies hatred for Islam and Muslims blind you from this?

As for Christian friend i wont bother with you because anything that remotely goes against you beliefs is a lie and no matter how reasoned thinkers deal with you belief you cant see how wrong you are. Your arguments are fruitless and somehow laughable coming from a Christian. But anyways here is what Donald Rumsfeld himself said:

"Here we're talking about plastic knives and using an American Airlines flight filed with our citizens, and the missile to damage this building and similar (inaudible) that damaged the World Trade Center."

http://www.defenselink.mil/transcrip...1_t1012pm.html

I can give dozens more of information arguing the point the government did the attack. But no matter how much info I give you you still wont believe because you think America is the greatest nation in the world. And as same our jewish friend hatred for Islam and Muslims clouds your judgement, your're nothing but cattle and your media thinks for you.

As for the Munafiq who sides with the people of the book and the kafir to please them. You have openly mocked Muslims so if you can openly mock Muslims (ligitmitley criticizing is different) but mocking is to show your truw colors, it seems to be you of the hypocrites. You want to pledge your alleigance to the kafir and this makes them pleased. Use you intellect hypocrite and see that there is s war on Islam and Muslims. Here in Canada we have a government who just plotted a fake terrorist attack to legitimize there increased military spending and future increases, this budget passed unamiously without debate because of the alledged attack. This government has said that it will continue to hold these Muslims for the time being without charge and showing any evidence that they actually were plotting an attack. If these were christians or jews in Canada their charges would come in 48 hrs after arrest and formal charges soon after, but it is not the case for Muslims. Muslims are not afforded justice and you side with them out of fear of them, subhannallah!!!!!!!!

as for the kafir who is not sure if God exists the same is for you. You cant imgaine that this government would attack you but Bush said it himself he will never stop thinking of ways to harm Americans. Allah SWT created this entire universe and everything in the end will know the soverignty of Allah SWT. This entire world will be brought under the fold of Islam and there is nothing you can do to stop it. Yes I support the downfall of secularism but not through killing people but through education. Muslims do not need to attack canadians to bring Islam here because over 3000 canadians according to time magzein revert to islam annually and by 2020 1 and every 3 canadians born here will be Muslim, inshallah. Killing people to make islam superior is morally and strategically useless to the cause of liberating mankind from your mankind tyranny.

you uneducated twits think islam never brought anything to this world except the suicide bomber and that just shows your lack of intelligence. Try thinking for yourself and not through Cnn and Fox news. Mankind is nothing but cattle but once Islam comes to the forefront you will no longer be driven by deceit but rather by the truth and knowledge.

i will let you go with this article from ABC News because quit frankly I have a life and i dont wish it to waste more time talking with your ilk....

Copy and paste this link or click on it to read this article how the US government plottted against American cities with hijacked airliners after fidel casto came to power. They planned it before what is to say they didnt carry it out decades later...

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=92662&page=1

cleo
06-13-2006, 05:54 PM
May Allah bring us peace...for there is none. America is heading for facisim, and it is spreading all over the world. It is a time for weeping, and crying. The great satan lives here, and his agenda is destroy. Pray for American, that we can heal, and therefore the world will also.

ACC
06-13-2006, 06:07 PM

Do you think I fear the lies of the kafir and those hypocrites who side and try to please the kafir? I fear Allah SWT not you. Islam is far superioor to your ideologies and religions. Islam taught you civilization while before Europe was filth and was wallowing in their feces and living in mud huts.
If it were not for Muslims Europe would still be a basin of waste and your precious renaissance would never have happened.

For our jewish friend let me pose this question to you.... Hitler burned down the Reichstage and blamed it on your grandparents and communists and used that as an excuse to invade Poland and setup gas chambers, why cant this scenario happen again where a government fakes a terrorist attack and blmaes it on innocent people. Doies hatred for Islam and Muslims blind you from this?

As for Christian friend i wont bother with you because anything that remotely goes against you beliefs is a lie and no matter how reasoned thinkers deal with you belief you cant see how wrong you are. Your arguments are fruitless and somehow laughable coming from a Christian. But anyways here is what Donald Rumsfeld himself said:

"Here we're talking about plastic knives and using an American Airlines flight filed with our citizens, and the missile to damage this building and similar (inaudible) that damaged the World Trade Center."

http://www.defenselink.mil/transcrip...1_t1012pm.html

I can give dozens more of information arguing the point the government did the attack. But no matter how much info I give you you still wont believe because you think America is the greatest nation in the world. And as same our jewish friend hatred for Islam and Muslims clouds your judgement, your're nothing but cattle and your media thinks for you.

As for the Munafiq who sides with the people of the book and the kafir to please them. You have openly mocked Muslims so if you can openly mock Muslims (ligitmitley criticizing is different) but mocking is to show your truw colors, it seems to be you of the hypocrites. You want to pledge your alleigance to the kafir and this makes them pleased. Use you intellect hypocrite and see that there is s war on Islam and Muslims. Here in Canada we have a government who just plotted a fake terrorist attack to legitimize there increased military spending and future increases, this budget passed unamiously without debate because of the alledged attack. This government has said that it will continue to hold these Muslims for the time being without charge and showing any evidence that they actually were plotting an attack. If these were christians or jews in Canada their charges would come in 48 hrs after arrest and formal charges soon after, but it is not the case for Muslims. Muslims are not afforded justice and you side with them out of fear of them, subhannallah!!!!!!!!

as for the kafir who is not sure if God exists the same is for you. You cant imgaine that this government would attack you but Bush said it himself he will never stop thinking of ways to harm Americans. Allah SWT created this entire universe and everything in the end will know the soverignty of Allah SWT. This entire world will be brought under the fold of Islam and there is nothing you can do to stop it. Yes I support the downfall of secularism but not through killing people but through education. Muslims do not need to attack canadians to bring Islam here because over 3000 canadians according to time magzein revert to islam annually and by 2020 1 and every 3 canadians born here will be Muslim, inshallah. Killing people to make islam superior is morally and strategically useless to the cause of liberating mankind from your mankind tyranny.

you uneducated twits think islam never brought anything to this world except the suicide bomber and that just shows your lack of intelligence. Try thinking for yourself and not through Cnn and Fox news. Mankind is nothing but cattle but once Islam comes to the forefront you will no longer be driven by deceit but rather by the truth and knowledge.

i will let you go with this article from ABC News because quit frankly I have a life and i dont wish it to waste more time talking with your ilk....

Copy and paste this link or click on it to read this article how the US government plottted against American cities with hijacked airliners after fidel casto came to power. They planned it before what is to say they didnt carry it out decades later...

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=92662&page=1
You reek of tolerance (serious sarcasm).

Is it possible that people have used their brains and have done serious research and have come to the conclusion that their religion and views are superior to yours, or is every opinion that does not agree with yours ignorant and the fruit of weak thought and research?

What makes your sources any more reliable than someone elses? Is it because it agrees with what you want to be the truth. I have said several times that people believe what they want to. What is true to you is a joke to me and vice versa.

Ghazi
06-13-2006, 06:10 PM
:sl:

Who's the Munafiq

samobosna96
06-13-2006, 06:12 PM
okay Chrisitian lets go to thje Comparative religion room are discuss:

Islam vs. Chrisitianity: Which is Superior?

But i forware you I have studied religion I will defeat you inshallah ta'ala. will you take up my challenge???

If so hurry and say yes, I have to leave for a few hours but i will make the threat available so you camn post your rebuttle of Islam and I will then when I get back I will refute your claims and make islam superior, so yes or no?

Vishnu
06-13-2006, 06:16 PM
In light of the raids here in Canada I am wondering how many of you are CSIS, RCMP, CIA or the FBI? I dislike transgression and the murdering of innocent people so if these 17 individuals were conspiring to bomb civilians then they should be accorded due punishment. Even though I disagree with violent methods to defeat the tryanny of the West I full heartedly support the downfall of the secular west and the revival of Islam. The intellectual pursuit of bringing Islam into the fold influence is a duty for all Muslims who are able. I should mention that I do not disagree with the use of arms to defend oneself, say in Iraq or elsewhere facing rampant injustice but when dealing with a general public that is manipulated by scaremongering there is no place to attack them, rather education is the more dignified approach.

There is enough proof that the US government acted in the 9/11 attacks so it makes me wonder considering Canadians have an ideological Prime Minister will our own government attack us too? After all an attack on Canada would solidify that a Liberal governmwent never comes to power again because they are mostly responsible for the decay of the Canadian military. With no military how can they defend Canadian values and society, the Liberals will be public enemy number 2 after al-qaeda. Lets face the facts if there was an attack on Canada the ruling government would have a lot to gain politically.

But for all you government agents wandering through this site I know your real enemy is Muslims not because we are violent but because Islam poses an intellectual challenge to your authority. If you want to arrest someone come and arrest me, not because I want to attack innocent Canadians, strategically and morally it is useless. Yoi should come and arrest me because I will never compromise Laa Illaha Illallah Muhammadur Rasullah.
Do you live in the west? If so why not move to Pakistan, Iran, or Syria? The you can live in peace in an Islamic World, instead of praying for the downfall of people who give freedom of speech, and let people express there faith however they want.

If you hate the west so much, then move to the Middle East. Or do you enjoy the rights you have in the west?

ACC
06-13-2006, 06:23 PM
okay Chrisitian lets go to thje Comparative religion room are discuss:

Islam vs. Chrisitianity: Which is Superior?

But i forware you I have studied religion I will defeat you inshallah ta'ala. will you take up my challenge???

If so hurry and say yes, I have to leave for a few hours but i will make the threat available so you camn post your rebuttle of Islam and I will then when I get back I will refute your claims and make islam superior, so yes or no?
Is this this addressed to me? My name is Christian? Shall I call you Muslim now? You will have to do your debate with someone that has studied both Christianity and Islam extensively. You would surely enjoy debating with people at the faith freedom web-site. From what I have seen of that place, they love to argue religion with Muslims and have posted all of their debates. They seem equally as tolerant as you as well. But feel free to post why you think Islam is superior and provide the link to the argument my friend. It would be interesting to see everyone's claims to superiority.

samobosna96
06-13-2006, 06:25 PM
Oh my Hindu friend, what rights do I have in the west? These so called right you speak of can be taken away in canada for any just cause that can be defened in a democratic state. that means a Muslim is a terrorist and is a threat to national security therefore take his rights away. I have no rights here as a Muslim. What Islamic countries do you speak of? there are none, these countries do not implment islam the way iof the rightly guided caliphs so there are apostates. And islam allows people to practice their faith all they want but in Islamic state they cant go out yelling in the streets down with islam just as i cannot go out in the streets and say down with canadians homosexual values....

ACC
06-13-2006, 06:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth

Who's the Munafiq
I have figured out what kafir is. What is munafiq?

Trumble
06-13-2006, 06:27 PM
... why cant this scenario happen again where a government fakes a terrorist attack and blmaes it on innocent people. Doies hatred for Islam and Muslims blind you from this?

No. Theoretically it could happen, as could just about anything else, but most of us have considered the evidence and the conspiracy theory has little to recommend or support it. The whole thing has been set out at great length at many places across the web, so there is no point in repeating it. 9/11 was the work of muslims - not representive muslims; fanatics.. but still muslims. Once you learn to deal with that, you can start calling others "uneducated twits". At present, though.. the "twits" are far less gullible than you; they believe the facts not the fairy story.

Nobody "hates" Islam or muslims - just those responsible for atrocities like 9/11.

Vishnu
06-13-2006, 06:28 PM
Oh my Hindu friend, what rights do I have in the west? These so called right you speak of can be taken away in canada for any just cause that can be defened in a democratic state. that means a Muslim is a terrorist and is a threat to national security therefore take his rights away. I have no rights here as a Muslim. What Islamic countries do you speak of? there are none, these countries do not implment islam the way iof the rightly guided caliphs so there are apostates. And islam allows people to practice their faith all they want but in Islamic state they cant go out yelling in the streets down with islam just as i cannot go out in the streets and say down with canadians homosexual values....
You can yell down with Homosexuals, you can yell down with Christ if you want in Canada. There is freedom of speech, freedom of religion.

Go move to Pakistan if you want to live in a little Islamic cacoon with no other types of faith. If you hate the west so much, then LEAVE. No one is stopping you.

samobosna96
06-13-2006, 06:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ACC
Is this this addressed to me? My name is Christian? Shall I call you Muslim now? You will have to do your debate with someone that has studied both Christianity and Islam extensively. You would surely enjoy debating with people at the faith freedom web-site. From what I have seen of that place, they love to argue religion with Muslims and have posted all of their debates. They seem equally as tolerant as you as well. But feel free to post why you think Islam is superior and provide the link to the argument my friend. It would be interesting to see everyone's claims to superiority.
Yes you can call me Muslim, as our religion or way of life is our identity. Come on you said islam is a joke so back it up. Why should I debate with the likes of Ali Sina who hate islam and do not represent the facts truthfuly much like joachim katz or whatever his name is. you rely on ignorance in your beleifs i rely on truth and knowledge. i am sure at least you can be reasonable and recognize the truth that is why i am willing to debate with you. Islam is superior to everything but islam allows you to practice your faith peacefully and a protected people no matter what a few apostate rulers do in the middle east, as they will ber brought down too.

ACC
06-13-2006, 06:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ganeshsikkim
You can yell down with Homosexuals, you can yell down with Christ if you want in Canada. There is freedom of speech, freedom of religion.

Go move to Pakistan if you want to live in a little Islamic cacoon with no other types of faith. If you hate the west so much, then LEAVE. No one is stopping you.
I couldnt have said this any better. I guess the taliban was paradise on Earth to some.

Ghazi
06-13-2006, 06:30 PM
I have figured out what kafir is. What is munafiq?

Someone who pretends to be a muslim.

ACC
06-13-2006, 06:34 PM
Yes you can call me Muslim, as our religion or way of life is our identity. Come on you said islam is a joke so back it up. Why should I debate with the likes of Ali Sina who hate islam and do not represent the facts truthfuly much like joachim katz or whatever his name is. you rely on ignorance in your beleifs i rely on truth and knowledge. i am sure at least you can be reasonable and recognize the truth that is why i am willing to debate with you. Islam is superior to everything but islam allows you to practice your faith peacefully and a protected people no matter what a few apostate rulers do in the middle east, as they will ber brought down too.
Maybe something was lost in the translation. I never said Islam was a joke, I was using the fact that others can use serious research as well that would contradict your beliefs. It was an example. Besides, I would probably be banned for saying something like that, so it would be foolish. Others believe that they live in truth and knowledge as well, not just you.

We will only find out when we die.

But, please feel free to create the debate thread if you like. It would be interesting, and I may even interject here and there.

Vishnu
06-13-2006, 06:45 PM
I guess when someone sais they hate the West so much and they wish it would become an Islamic Nation they really mean:

"I hope the West falls because they are not Islamic Nations, but I still enjoy economiclly suceeding because of the freedoms and systems they have in place. I love the Islamic Nations but I could never live there because I would have no freedom and would become opressed like the people in Somalia who can't watch the World Cup because it is "western"...."

samobosna96
06-13-2006, 06:49 PM
I couldnt have said this any better. I guess the taliban was paradise on Earth to some.

the taliban did some things that were good but they did a lot that was bad. islam give a high status to women but the taliban lowered they status with their laws. the taliban did irradicate the poppy flower growth which is used to make herion, but the US coalition let the North Alliance continue to grow it and tribal factionsd that were allied with the Northern Alliance in hopes of defeating the taliban with the revenues. I do not wish to see the Talibans version of islam but rather the islam of the Prophet Muhammad SAWS in Afghanistan.

but i must go and do some things but inshallah ta'ala i will be back and we can discuss more. and inshallah ta'ala i will pst something on christianty because this religion must be understood, ask any of yout jewish friends if they consider christians to be monotheists.... the jewish people i know said christians are not monotheists but inshallah wwe can discuss this in the comparative religion room....

Vishnu
06-13-2006, 07:01 PM
Do you think Christians are monothiests?

Ghazi
06-13-2006, 07:04 PM
I guess when someone sais they hate the West so much and they wish it would become an Islamic Nation they really mean:

"I hope the West falls because they are not Islamic Nations, but I still enjoy economiclly suceeding because of the freedoms and systems they have in place. I love the Islamic Nations but I could never live there because I would have no freedom and would become opressed like the people in Somalia who can't watch the World Cup because it is "western"...."

Actually It turns out it was all propaganda the courts never banned the world-cup I'll post the article later on look out for it.

catmando
06-13-2006, 08:31 PM
O Canadian Muslim why then did you move to Canada? You have freedom of speech AND religion there just like here in America. You knew that BEFORE you moved there(or are you a Canadaian convert?) What you CANNOT DO, in Canada as well as America, is plot bombings, killings and beheadings, which is exactly what those 17 were doing. You do not have the right to plot violence.

obada
07-02-2006, 06:03 AM
peace, i moved to Canada to enjoy it's freedoms.
u said "What you CANNOT DO, in Canada as well as America, is plot bombings, killings and beheadings, which is exactly what those 17 were doing."

1- what u said is NOT true. i am sorry, but you are not the judge of these 17 men (it might be true though: what they going to do). and untill now, these are only accusations.

2- Those 17 men do NOT represent my religion or way of life, not any bodies, so dont judge me according to what THEY did. Islam can only be represented correctly by the Quran, so please, if you are interested, i am pretty sure that there are english translations of the Quran.

3- Afterall i can't blame you for saying that quote, however, the media influences people in a really smart way.

regards

snakelegs
07-02-2006, 06:53 AM
In light of the raids here in Canada I am wondering how many of you are CSIS, RCMP, CIA or the FBI?
this is the CIA/FBI speaking.
we would like to hire you to provide a lousy example of islam so we can convince the world that it is the religion of hate.
send us your resume tomorrow morning.
thankyou.

Quruxbadaan
07-02-2006, 07:00 AM
I agree, there will not be a legitimate reply.

Proof here appears to be that which agrees with what they want to believe. If the source says something else, it is a lie, no matter who it is from. If the source agrees with what they want to believe, then it is realiable. How do you have a discussion with someone that thinks like that? Their minds and agenda are already made up, unfortunately.
I cant help but feel that you are talking about our religious belief??
I'm simply going to tell you that you have no idea what so ever what you are talking about and there for need not post ignorant nonsense

those kinds of comments make me laugh

Maa salaama

Quruxbadaan
07-02-2006, 07:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by wilberhum
Those that profess lies through empty “Conspiracy Theories” Tell a lot more about themselves than there target.

“I dislike transgression and the murdering of innocent people”. Dislike? I dislike Vegemite. That is not what I feel about murdering.
“I full heartedly support the downfall of the secular west and the revival of Islam”. So much for peaceful coexistence. Why don’t you go do your revival in Saudi Arabia?
With no military how can they defend Canadian values and society. Now I think that would please you. After all, you support the downfall of Canada.
Because Islam poses an intellectual challenge to your authority. The only intellectually challenging thing I see here is getting you to face reality.

HA HA ha

i swear this site has become a zoo
i have never heard soo much moneky mumbo jumbo in my life
listen here you rambling idiot the fact that this man supports the revival of islam doesnt mean he should feel that way in saudi arabia I dont understand your logic i cant even believe that you post your idocy and get away with it
No foget getting him to face reality you need to face reality Islam is a way of life that is not accepted by western societ there for peacful coexistance is difficult to acheive
i guess people like you need things to be explained and broken down
Peace out

أحمد
07-02-2006, 07:32 AM
Do you think Christians are monothiests?

Laws regarding Monotheism vary within different religions to certain extents. Under laws of a christian theology established in the 4th century; some are 'conservative monotheists', under the more commonly known theology system in the west; they are 'liberal monotheists', according to older jewish teachings and understanding; they are polytheists, and same with the understanding of the muslims.

If they like to be called monotheists, theres no-one to stop you calling them that, or if they want to be called polytheists, unless of course you have to be very careful to ask them before calling them by any such thing; they maybe insulted by it. I've met both type of christians; those who prefer being categorised as monotheists, and those as polytheists. Even though I hear this quite a lot from some christians that they are monotheists; don't be surprised if you come across a christian who calls himself/herself a polytheist. Theres no real difference in their understanding of God (the trinity belief), its just that some understand it as polytheism and others as monotheism.

:w:

Quruxbadaan
07-02-2006, 07:33 AM
I have one thing to add

its a documentary called loose change
i dont know who did what in America but there is definately something fishy going on
Some people live off of what they see on CNN they hear it on the 6:00 news and it becomes real to them to those fools i say keep your mouths on hold please
put a sock in it
Peace

HeiGou
07-02-2006, 02:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by obada
peace, i moved to Canada to enjoy it's freedoms.
u said "What you CANNOT DO, in Canada as well as America, is plot bombings, killings and beheadings, which is exactly what those 17 were doing."

1- what u said is NOT true. i am sorry, but you are not the judge of these 17 men (it might be true though: what they going to do). and untill now, these are only accusations.
It is true that the charges so far simply look like accusations. There has been no proof in a court of law. Yet from a non-legal point of view, they look pretty guilty, and their wives look even worse. You have seen their blogs haven't you?

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servl.../National/home

They clearly did not like Canada and wished death on others. Whether you can do that in Canada or not I do not know, but I would suggest it is not a good thing to be doing.

2- Those 17 men do NOT represent my religion or way of life, not any bodies, so dont judge me according to what THEY did. Islam can only be represented correctly by the Quran, so please, if you are interested, i am pretty sure that there are english translations of the Quran.
Could you please point me to a place where anyone claims these men represent your religion or way of life, or where anyone judges you according to what they may have done, or where anyone has said anything about Islam and these people's plans?

nimrod
07-03-2006, 02:26 AM
Samobosna, your challenge to your debate is pointless.

If I ask this simple question, Which religion is of greater benefit to the secular world right now, Christianity or Islam, and you answered it honestly, what would that prove?

How would you re-but a modern accounting of Christianity’s effect on today’s world, verses, a theoretical “Truely Islamic” state that ONLY exists in a Muslim’s mind?

If the end result is the measuring stick, then surely you would agree that Christianity comes out the winner.

Do you now see what kind of, tit for tat, postings that your kind of debate leads to?

Thanks
Nimrod

Panatella
07-03-2006, 05:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by HeiGou
It is true that the charges so far simply look like accusations. There has been no proof in a court of law. Yet from a non-legal point of view, they look pretty guilty, and their wives look even worse. You have seen their blogs haven't you?

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servl.../National/home

They clearly did not like Canada and wished death on others. Whether you can do that in Canada or not I do not know, but I would suggest it is not a good thing to be doing.

Could you please point me to a place where anyone claims these men represent your religion or way of life, or where anyone judges you according to what they may have done, or where anyone has said anything about Islam and these people's plans?
Hi HeiGou,
I followed the link you provided concerning the women's weblog, and "wow". Such hatred. Such seething, bitter, vile hatred. It really makes you wonder why they would stay in Canada if they hated it and the people that much.
I am glad to know many muslims don't feel the same way.
I noticed something else though, many of the comments that were quoted, I've heard somewhere before. Now.., where did I hear some of that stuff......

aamirsaab
07-03-2006, 02:04 PM
LOL this thread is completely nuts. I've seen many threads that have the nut factor but this one just takes the...well..nut.

Seriously samo, posting this kind of stuff on an Islamic forum isn't a good idea:

1) you're askin fo' the fbi on an Islamic forum
2) too many ERMs here - your posts will not be taken seriously.

p.s;It'd be really usefull if I had moderator status for this section right now. I'd trash this thang.
p.p.s; ERM = elite rational minded.
p.p.p.s; dang snoop dog don taught me his languizzle - i can't speak proper, ya feelin me playa?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.