/* */

PDA

View Full Version : All u "Gangstas"

MusLiM 4 LiFe
06-05-2006, 06:31 PM
:sl:

i was on this group and i was just checking it and then i came accross this.. it was written by a brother called Tany-P..

ﷲ Gangsta ﷲ

Most People Dont Know Me...Tany-P...2 Sum I'm a Thug...A Gangsta...Maybe Even A Sinner...Dats Der Opinion...Granted Ive Made Mistakes In Dis Life, But Wha Ever U May Call Me...I Know, In My Mind, Body N Soul...Ima Muzlim. N I jus Wanted 2 Share Dis Wiv Yall...

Now Adays, Life Is About, Pimps N Ho's...Gangstas N Thugz...Playaz N Playetz.
A Man Dat Sleeps Wiv More Den 1 Woman, Iz A Straight Up G...He'z Da Man.
If He'z Gettin Bare Hugz Of Kuriyan, N Gettin Nuff Luv, He A Playa!
A Woman Iz Wid More Den 1 Guy, Is A Playet... Or If She Gets All Da Guys Attention Cause Shes Looks So Beautiful N Exposin Her Flesh...Is A Diva!
But 2 Me...Ur Nuttin...I Dont Respect Ur Gangsta!

A Man Dat Can Lower His Gaze, When A Beauitufl Woman Walks By...I'll Respect Ur Gansta

A Woman Dat Can Restrain Herself From Bein Da Center Of Attention...I'll Respect Ur Gangsta

A Man Or A Woman Dat Reads Namaaz 5 Timez A Day, N Still Has A Social Life...I Respect Ur Gangsta

A Woman Dat Can Wear A Hijab For All Da Right Reasons...I'll Respect Ur Gangsta

A Young Muzlim Who Wants 2 Learn More About Islam Rather Den Whas In Fashion Right Now...I Respect Ur Gangsta

Ne Muzlim Dat Can Put Allah B4 Demself...I Respect Ur Gangsta

Ne Muzlim Dat Can Donate 2 Charity With Out Wanting 2 Be Praised...I'll Respect Ur Gangsta

If U Want Ur Muzlim Bruver N Sistas 2 Have Da Same As U Have, N Are Willing 2 Give Up Suttin For Dem...I Respect Ur Gangsta

N Las But Not Least...I Will Respect Ur Gangsta If...U Can Honestly Admit 2 Urself U Wanna Be A True Muzlim!!!

i thort that was a good read, but give ur opinions and comments :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
a.abraar
06-05-2006, 06:53 PM
too much gangsta

MusLiM 4 LiFe
06-05-2006, 06:56 PM
der u go bro.. changed it..

bro baba wt u mean?

- Qatada -
06-05-2006, 06:59 PM
:salamext:

Nah i luv it masha'Allaah.. its deep and u realise that the bruv who wrote it thought real deep.. Most peepz get respekt fo da wrong reazons and if we got peepz who got a intention to do sutin gud for the sake of Allaah - we should praise that insha'Allaah.

I wna read mo from this bro lol cz i got a feelin he mite help the bruvaz and sistaz who really need the help ryt now insha'Allaah. jazak Allaah khayr.

Who is better in speech than one who calls (men) to Allah, works righteousness, and says, "I am of those who bow in Islam"? (Qur'an 41:33)

:wasalamex

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MusLiM 4 LiFe
06-05-2006, 07:15 PM
yeh mashallah the bro has alot of understanding.. that really touched me coz u wont get many youths now days saying things like that..

Khaldun
06-05-2006, 07:22 PM

Where does this "Gangsta" culture come from? Muslims should stop and realise this before calling eachother gangsta and all this about respect? Player? And then we raise up our hands and ask why our duas are not accepted?

"Truly, you shall follow the ways of those who were before you, span by span, and cubit by cubit, until, if they were to enter a lizards lair, you would follow them." We said, "O Messenger of Allah, the Jews and Christians?" And he said, "Who else?"

[Sahih al-Bukhari.]

x Maz x
06-05-2006, 07:23 PM
MashAllah heaviiiii, Das 1 sick poem, ironic tin iz yuh I was entered in his msn group Tany P's thugz mansion buh i cant remember joinin :S...Ah well nevertheless heavi poem

O O O Guess wa...Imma gansgta lool..Nah jokes Me de real G ;)...I tink, i hope hehe....

A member of an organized group of criminals; a racketeer.
A member of a gang of delinquents. :X

x Maz x
06-05-2006, 07:24 PM
Allahu Alim, Khaldun...Allah guide these Muslim bredas and sisters to deen-ul-haaq...Peace x

MusLiM 4 LiFe
06-05-2006, 07:25 PM
lol @ ya sis.. yeh sum1 told me 2 chk it.. i chkd it n cnt member if i joined.. he got sum safe stuff der.. loads of info about Islam.. Bless

Umm Yoosuf
06-05-2006, 09:40 PM
Intresting read masha Allah. I just don't like the style that it is written in but the message is good.

Pk_#2
06-05-2006, 09:54 PM
AsalamuAlaykum,

hehe dat was cool...not a good idea to try rappin it...LOL...i tried dint sound gud hah

Nice message behind it...

Tis touching..nah?... Least he doing sumin that will make the youth hear what Islam is about...it aint bout all em stuff like bein a playa, but more bout keeping ur cool by lowering ya gaze etc ..

Nice read, reps cumin ya way :)

WalaykumSalaam.

- Qatada -
06-05-2006, 09:57 PM

I think he should mail his works to the revival magazine and insha'Allaah they might publish it in.

http://www.therevival.co.uk/

People might get influenced bare insha'Allaah.

Pk_#2
06-05-2006, 09:59 PM
Good idea bro!

Shefa could you post the source if possible ...jazakhala baby sis

bint_muhammed
06-05-2006, 11:08 PM
i dont get it sorry! if they allthose things why would you call them a gangsta!

BlissfullyJaded
06-05-2006, 11:29 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Khaldun
"Truly, you shall follow the ways of those who were before you, span by span, and cubit by cubit, until, if they were to enter a lizards lair, you would follow them." We said, "O Messenger of Allah, the Jews and Christians?" And he said, "Who else?"

[Sahih al-Bukhari.]
SubhanAllah!

May Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala) guide us away from liking such behaviour. Ameen.

Jazakallah khair brother. :thumbs_up

MusLiM 4 LiFe
06-06-2006, 08:20 PM
umm sis.. da group ting, its islamic'kinda.. but i fink its gt some fitnah in it :? shal i stil put da link up?

wafa islam
06-07-2006, 08:09 AM
Asalam

You're funny sister, Masha Allah,

i thort that was a good read, but give ur opinions and comments
JAza kAllahu khayr, interesting read. All those ''muslim'' gangsters are not, so cool, because they're kinda trapped. It seems like they don't know who they really are, they have a sort of lost identity. They want to be cool, but it affects their religion. They are not 100% muslims, and not either 100%''gangstaz'', somwhere in the middle.

May Allah subhanahu wa ta'alaa guide them

:w:

MusLiM 4 LiFe
06-08-2006, 05:28 PM
Ameen ^

whos funni sis :?

chacha_jalebi
06-08-2006, 05:37 PM
mashallah its a heavy poem i helped writin it :p lol naa me jokin but it was heavy!!

MusLiM 4 LiFe
06-08-2006, 06:06 PM
lol okiiii, bak 2 da topic yh..

soo shal i post da link up :? bro Fi_Sabilillah uve checkd it out.. soo shal i post it up?

The Ruler
06-08-2006, 06:08 PM
dat woz a gr9 read....i luvd it! :happy:
it also portrays da fing dat ppl judge de oders cuz of der luks n not lukin into der heart.

Pk_#2
06-08-2006, 06:15 PM
Ameen at da du'a :)

- Qatada -
06-08-2006, 06:17 PM

I think you shouldn't post the link up cz of the fitnah it has got in it. But instead - if you got any more poems or articles which you wna post from that site, then you can post them up insha'Allaah.

I think thats alot more safer insha'Allaah. jazak Allaah khayr.

MusLiM 4 LiFe
06-08-2006, 06:18 PM
yh dts wot i woz finkn, loads of fitnah :|, ohh k safe bro.. :)

Pk_#2
06-08-2006, 06:19 PM
woohoo...post sum more if possible sis...inshaAllah looking fw to em :)

limitless
06-10-2006, 02:37 AM
:si:
It is good and deep, but I dislike the way the brother wrote it in a "gangster" style, which is annoying to me and makes it difficult to read and comprehend it

Looking4Peace
06-10-2006, 02:44 AM
i hate ghetto or gangsta talk because i know people who live in the worst slum of the projects who dont talk like that, talk pretty proper, and then others like the movie "white boys" who live in surburbia that talk like that

its called stupidity at its finest

MusLiM 4 LiFe
06-10-2006, 05:20 PM
some people dont think so :rollseyes

786rani
06-10-2006, 05:36 PM
can i send that round ma gangsterz n thugettes?
rani

MusLiM 4 LiFe
06-19-2006, 05:22 PM
hehe yup.. mke sure u include tany-pz name..! lol

------
06-19-2006, 05:24 PM
Good poem sis! Jazakallah! :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.