/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Scholars of Batil -

Protected_Diamond
06-06-2006, 01:49 AM
:sl:
VILE SLANDER AGAINST THE MUSLIM SCHOLARS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED; CLEARLY FROM THE MOUTHS OF THE VENEMOUS KHAWARIJ

The Prophet Muhammad pbuh said: The Khawarij are the dogs of the fire [Musnad Ahmad, Sunan Ibn Maajah, Sunan At-Tirmidhi, Mustadarak Al-Hakim, Sunan Al-Bayhaqi. Declared authentic by Al-Haakim, Adh-Dhahabee and Al-Albanee.]

He also said :He who says to his brother 'O Disbeliever', then it returns upon one of them." [Sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslim, Muwatta Imam Malik, Sunan At-Tirmidhi, Sunan Abi Dawud]

He also said: "And he who accuses a believer of Kufr (disbelief) then it is like killing him." [Sahih Bukhari]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BlissfullyJaded
06-06-2006, 02:01 AM

:-\

Sheikh Fawzaan and Sheikh Humaid? Right.

Sa'eed in al-Musayyab said, "There is no scholar or virtuous person who has no imperfections. But he whose virtues are more than his imperfections, his virtues overwhelms his imperfections."

BlissfullyJaded
06-06-2006, 02:17 AM

Yeah, I also saw Sheikh Abdul Rahman as Sudais's name in the Scholars to be Avoided list on their site. Although I can't access their reasoning to slander him. I doubt their reliability more now. :-\

Allahu a'lam.

BlissfullyJaded
06-06-2006, 02:30 AM

I am aware of that sister. :) I don't just trust anybody. Precisely why I can't just trust anybody when they call Sheikh Sudais a deviant or whatever. Its easy to call him a deviant for one thing they may dislike, whereas the rest of his beliefs are in tact.

You can pick on somebody. But when they are more learned then you, you do not know why or understand why they do as they do...

Anyways, I agree, go to the trustable amongst you for religious guidance. :)

I'll shut it now. :X

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Protected_Diamond
06-06-2006, 02:38 AM
:sl: Ukhti

It's very hard to distinguish the truthful scholars from the fake scholars - Especially when they undercover, and most of them are. I wasn't aware of how many scholars they were that are fake but, Alhamdulilaha jazahka' Allah khairan to IT who helped me understand why they are fake and which scholars to avoid. Subhan' Allah, May Allah s.w.a help them insha' Allah in all that they do!

:w:

Ibn Abi Ahmed
06-06-2006, 05:29 AM

Abdurahman as Sudais is famously known for his recitation as the state-appointed preacher at the Grand Mosque in Mecca. He is misusing the pulpit at Haram, as he slanders the Mujahideen As Qutaa at Turooq [ Highway Bandits], theives, Khawarij,etc. Like his colleagues, he has been calling for muwalaat to the Tawagheet in Arabia, & at one time so strongly that he referred as dying in a state of not giving baiyaah to them(the Saudi apostate rulers) as death in a state of Jahiliyyah.
I think that by just reading that paragraph, one can assume that the source of this and the author is a biased person.

First, they have declared Takfir upon people who are muslims, and this hadith comes to mind regarding it:

Malik related to me from Abdullah ibn Dinar from Abdullah ibn Umar that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "If a man says to his muslim brother, 'O kafir!' it is true about one of them."

Talking about sects violates forum rules, but for this matter i will go into it before closing this thread.

The Khawarij are those that declare Takfeer upon a person because he might have commited an big sin.

http://www.islamicboard.com/sects-di...light=khawarij

Ibn Taymiyyah – may Allaah have mercy upon him – said, after speaking about the people of takfir:

"And in the face of those who perform takfir in falsehood are a people who do not know the aqidah of Ahl us-Sunnah wal-Jamaa’ah as it truly should be known, or they know some of it but are ignorant of some of it. Yet whatever they do know of it, they do not always explain it to the people but conceal it. And they do not forbid the innovations that oppose the Book and the Sunnah, nor do they rebuke the People of Innovations and neither do they punish them. In fact, they may even criticise absolutely any talk of the Sunnah and the fundamental principles of the religion [i.e. Tawhid etc.]. Or they may accommodate everyone, with all their varying madhhabs… This approach has overcome many of the Murji’ah, some of the Jurists, Sufis and Philosophers. And both of these two approaches (i.e. that of the Takfiris and the Murji’ah and those with them) are deviant, and outside the [confines of the] Book and the Sunnah."

He further enraged the concious of the masses by using the pulpit in the Holy Haram to make Duaa for the good & well being of the Taghoot, and against the Mujahideen. Furthermore he has recently started to negate knowingly those aspects of the Deen that calls for casting fear in the enemies of Allah or showing bara' to them. He laments about the deaths of "innocent" civilians but does not make a peep about the countless Muslims who have died as a result of aggression from the enemies of in our times (only Allah SWT knows the number).
Either this person has not heard Sudais's Duas, or he has heard them but he is a jahil in the arabic language and doesnt understand the Duas.

We have a message for him and people like him: Fear Allah, you recite the verses saying that every Muslim must protect his brothers and sisters yet you do not even denounce the massacres of the enemies of Islam with your tongue. Where were you when 1 million Iraqi babies died from radioactive fallout as a result of the Gulf War? He is a man who is blinded by his allegiance to the murtadeen of the Saudi government and sells out the Muslims for the sake of his government paycheck.
The writer has no proof, and he is simply claiming things and pointing fingers. And again the characteristics of the Khawarij, to declare Takfir upon whomosever their desires tell them to declare it upon. Why doesnt he back up what he is saying? Why doenst he provide a list of scholors that we can follow in his perspective?

Islam 'does not mean killing', says cleric:

"A leading Saudi cleric issued a plea today for Muslims not to heed calls to wage terror attacks in the name of Islam. Sheikh Abdulrahman al-Sudeis, the state-appointed preacher at the Grand Mosque in Mecca, told pilgrims in a sermon marking the feast of Eid al-Adha that scholars must preach moderation to confront militants, who were using "misguided and void" interpretations to justify violence. His sermon, dedicated to the 2.5 million Muslims performing the hajj pilgrimage in Mecca, echoed comments made yesterday by Sheikh Abdul-Aziz al Sheik. The kingdom's grand mufti said the greatest test to the nation of Islam came from its sons who were "lured by the devil" to carry out acts of violence.

Sheikh al-Sudeis said militancy was not a valid interpretation of Islam. "Because Muslims have strayed from moderation, we are now suffering from this dangerous phenomenon of branding people infidels and inciting Muslims to rise against their leaders to cause instability," he said.
"The reason for this is a delinquent and void interpretation of Islam based on ignorance ... faith does not mean killing Muslims or non-Muslims who live among us, it does not mean shedding blood, terrorising or sending body parts flying."

The preacher warned that extremism would ruin the Muslim nation: "This phenomenon has expanded so much that scholars must confront it with concrete proof from Islam to protect our youth from its stench and putridity."
Ofcourse it doesnt. Islam means Submission.

It is reported by Muslim on the authority of Ibn Mas'ood (ra) that the Messenger of Allah (may Peace Be Upon Him) said:

"Destroyed are those who are extreme"

And he repeated it three times.

After this, the writer quotes a few scholors, twisting their words, taking them out of context, bloating them to fit his desires, to get his feeble point across. I think the perfect reply to that would be:

'Abdullah ibn 'Utba ibn Mas'ud reported that he heard 'Umar ibn al-Khattab say, "Some people were dealt with by the revelation in the time of the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace. The revelation has ceased. Now we deal with you according to what is clear to us from your actions. If anyone shows us good, we trust him and honour him. We know nothing of his inward. Allah will call him to reckoning in respect of his inward. If anyone shows us evil, we do not trust him and do not believe him, even if he says that his inward is good."
[al-Bukhari]

I personally dont know Shaykh Sudais, but i have heard him, and i have read his Khutbahs, and by Allah i have not found anything but good in them. I suggest that you, since you are posting this list, personally go and read about these people. Although there are some rightly named people there, but there are some others who the author it seems simply doesnt like, so he labels them Hypocrites and Kuffar.

Lastly, I am not stating that they are perfect, but they are more knwledgeable then most of us. Sister Labibah posted a hadith, which i feel fits well here:

Sa'eed in al-Musayyab said, "There is no scholar or virtuous person who has no imperfections. But he whose virtues are more than his imperfections, his virtues overwhelms his imperfections."

With that, this thread will be closed.

:threadclo

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.