/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Prophets of Islam [Flash]

akulion
06-06-2006, 02:46 AM
:sl:

Here is a lil presentation I made in flash, I initially made for the 'kids club' i recently launched - however I realized its a good piece of work and could also be used to educate Muslims and non muslims about the Prophets of Islam in a clear and concise manner.

Note: You must have flash player installed in your system to view this - if you dont you can get it from macromedia.com free

Prophets of Islam - click here to view

============================================
The presentation above uses information from the following source:
Prophets Of Islam
Written by: Al-Imran Ibn Khatir 701 - 774 A.H. (1301 - 1372 C.E.)
Translated by: Sheikh Muhammad Mustafa Geme'ah of Al-Azhar
Edited by AElfwine A. Mischler, uses Yusuf Ali translation of Qur'an

============================================

Insha'Allah if you do find any errors please let me know so I can fix them

Bro Aku

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
seek.learn
06-06-2006, 03:07 AM
Salaam o alaikum wa rahmatullah,

First and foremost, I think its really well made. JazakAllah for sharing it.

Secondly, the only thing I've noticed so far is that for Prophet Yaqoub(AS), you've got a spelling mistake. You've written "tought", where its supposed to be "taught". Sorry for such a minor correction. All else seems pretty good, MashaAllah.

JazakAllah.

Alaikum Salaam wa rahmatullah

akulion
06-06-2006, 03:51 AM
walikum salam

jazak Allah khair - its a good correction....its always the small onesw which make things look strange lol

And typing away in a small window many time its a lotta typos..so ill get to fixing it after a couple of hours insha'Allah - have to get goin somewhere just now

Thanks.

Bro aku

SolaceinIslam
06-06-2006, 10:21 AM

Masha'Allah. Well done.;D

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aamirsaab
06-06-2006, 10:53 AM
Oh my days, Akulion you're so dang creative. Always coming out with some great stuff from eid flash cards to hangman with a monkey getting crushed by something big instead. Jazakallah for the stuff - it's fantastic. :D

Inshallah, they'll be able to educate my younger bro and cousins and heck maybe even me.

This is a prime example of doing something beneficial to the muslim community and it doesn't inolve any killing whatsoever (that comment is aimed specifically at "jihad" members on LI).

A-Way-Of-Life
06-14-2007, 02:23 AM
That was very nice! :D

Camomilla
12-01-2007, 01:01 PM
thanx for the share, Jazakallah Khair!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.