/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 06.06.06

north_malaysian
06-06-2006, 03:00 AM
Everyday I listen to Hitz.fm when I am driving to work.

This 2 fellas "The morning crew" (Rudy - a Muslim, and JJ a Christian) entertain all of us with their jokes and pranks.

Both of them ask us that if something weird happening today - Blames it to 06.06.06 (666).

They even called somebody in a town called Hell in Michigan today and concluded:
1) Hell has population of 300, so the rest of the world live in heaven.
2) Hell temprature today is 23 degree celcius, it means hell is cooler than Malaysia.

Can a Muslim like DJ Rudy saying all these as a joke?:?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Looking4Peace
06-06-2006, 03:06 AM
ughh not this 06-06-06 thing again, i have heard so much the past week, its just a day.

Woodrow
06-06-2006, 03:07 AM
But, it is only 6/5/06 here in Texas. We won't be 06.06.06 until tomorrow. Let us know if we need to watch out for something.

Hashim_507
06-06-2006, 03:09 AM
north_malaysian: Its christian belief why does it concern you?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Looking4Peace
06-06-2006, 03:12 AM
yea maybe so, i got all my grades back today they were A, A-, B+, D. a D in a class i would of never expected that in, maybe cause they came in right before its 06-06-06 and that one proffesor felt like being evil i suppose i could of sworn it would of been a C+ at the worst.

Hashim_507
06-06-2006, 03:17 AM
I go to college and i am freshman there, my lowest grade was A- its not easy wallahi.06-06-06 its going to be normal day.

Looking4Peace
06-06-2006, 03:19 AM
yea all my grades were a's back when i was freshman, now they are usually a-b, i have no idea why i got a D in this class, i need to ask her for copies of everything, ya never know. I only have one more semester to go too, not the time for a crap grade before i apply for grad schools, its the 06-06-06, she was possessed.

ps.s 666 part is a joke

Hashim_507
06-06-2006, 03:24 AM
lool Well i am not yet grad student, thats after few years away.

north_malaysian
06-06-2006, 03:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hashim_507
north_malaysian: Its christian belief why does it concern you?
Can u pls refer to my question.

Woodrow
06-06-2006, 03:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
Everyday I listen to Hitz.fm when I am driving to work.

This 2 fellas "The morning crew" (Rudy - a Muslim, and JJ a Christian) entertain all of us with their jokes and pranks.

Both of them ask us that if something weird happening today - Blames it to 06.06.06 (666).

They even called somebody in a town called Hell in Michigan today and concluded:
1) Hell has population of 300, so the rest of the world live in heaven.
2) Hell temprature today is 23 degree celcius, it means hell is cooler than Malaysia.

Can a Muslim like DJ Rudy saying all these as a joke?:?
"Can a Muslim like DJ Rudy saying all these as a joke?"

I would say that not only can he, that is what he did. I do not know all the circumstances as to how or why he did so. therefore I have no opinion as to if he should not have done so.

The numbers 666 have become pretty much a recurring joke here in the western nations. I would suspect he was refering to it in the nature of humor and just poking good natured fun at some of the oddities us Westerners have.

Selising
06-06-2006, 04:32 AM
Is that part of Christian's belief? I meant 6/6/06? If not, there is nothing to worry about the date. next year it will be 7/7/07 to be make fun of. the chinese will surely waiting for 8/8/08.

but to joke about hell and heaven is something serious. seems like the person has no faith esp rgdg hell and heaven. why must you listen to those channel? will it make you become a better person? choose IKIM.fm or any CD reciting Quran. If my son jump into the car, he will order "Ummi, I Look I See, please"

syilla
06-06-2006, 04:55 AM
i wonder what happened during 4/4/4

Hashim_507
06-06-2006, 05:41 AM
Ok its midnight in my state and thunderstorm is roaring loud. While i was using my pc, the pc shut down quickly. The whole house electricity was ok, no power outage in my city. I wonder why pc was shutting itself down? There was no power outage, only my pc was shutting itself down...I am serious, i aint joking. It aint about 666, by the way my pc did not crash....I'll get back replying to north_malaysian .

north_malaysian
06-06-2006, 05:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Selising
Is that part of Christian's belief? I meant 6/6/06? If not, there is nothing to worry about the date. next year it will be 7/7/07 to be make fun of. the chinese will surely waiting for 8/8/08.

but to joke about hell and heaven is something serious. seems like the person has no faith esp rgdg hell and heaven. why must you listen to those channel? will it make you become a better person? choose IKIM.fm or any CD reciting Quran. If my son jump into the car, he will order "Ummi, I Look I See, please"
It's hard to get IKIM radio frequency in Penang, it clashed with a chinese radio station. I think it's easier to get Thai radio station frequencies than Malaysian ones here.

north_malaysian
06-06-2006, 05:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
i wonder what happened during 4/4/4
dont remember, but on 08.08.1988 lots of chinese get married.

Selising
06-06-2006, 06:10 AM
Ok its midnight in my state and thunderstorm is roaring loud. While i was using my pc, the pc shut down quickly. The whole house electricity was ok, no power outage in my city. I wonder why pc was shutting itself down? There was no power outage, only my pc was shutting itself down...I am serious, i aint joking. It aint about 666, by the way my pc did not crash....I'll get back replying to north_malaysian .

Your PC will be roaring loudly only if NM send any message to you, huh?

wonder what is so speacial about him. Or he was born on that date?

I was born on 14th Okt. My daughter on 14/2, My son 14/5. We bought a house. the house number is 14, Jalan Saujana 2/6. another house is 14, Jalan Saujana 1/4. What a coincidence. Never thought as our lucky number. it is just a coincidence

north_malaysian
06-06-2006, 06:12 AM
Your PC will be roaring loudly only if NM send any message to you, huh?

wonder what is so speacial about him. Or he was born on that date?

I was born on 14th Okt. My daughter on 14/2, My son 14/5. We bought a house. the house number is 14, Jalan Saujana 2/6. another house is 14, Jalan Saujana 1/4. What a coincidence. Never thought as our lucky number. it is just a coincidence
Everyone here is special!! I was born on 8th May. Red cross day.

syilla
06-06-2006, 06:13 AM
wow thats very coincidence.

my birthday on 30/10 and my son on the 3/10/03....

Hashim_507
06-06-2006, 07:20 AM
north_malaysian : When i said it was christian belief it means the bible has mention it. For muslims there is no day such as 666 besides friday or day of judgement. Even for christian christian belief 666 is devil code, the movie 666 made there their release in theater today, they amuse the movie goers as something was going to happen.

glo
06-06-2006, 07:53 AM
It's pure superstition. When you are born has nor bearing whatsoever on who you are or what you will be!

It may be fun for some, but if taken seriously can actually be quite damaging!
Imagine you actually believed something bad was going to happen today, because the date is 6/6/06?
It would distract you from doing God's work and focusing on him ... wouldn't it?

By the way, by birthday is on Halloween! :rollseyes :giggling:

peace.

glo
06-06-2006, 07:55 AM
Everyone here is special!! I was born on 8th May. Red cross day.
Right on! :)

(I always thought your birthday was of no importance in Islam anyway!)

Peace.

Selising
06-06-2006, 09:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
By the way, by birthday is on Halloween! :rollseyes :giggling:

Don't mention it to Chinese, they will not befriend you or accept you as in-law. Can't believe it? suggest to them to start business on April, they will reject the idea. or suggest to them shop lot number 4, they will get mad

BTW, do you come out only at nite?

north_malaysian
06-06-2006, 09:58 AM
Right on! :)

(I always thought your birthday was of no importance in Islam anyway!)

Peace.
Muslims do comes with variations. Dont be surprised! Some of us drink beer like fish drinking water!!! But not me.

north_malaysian
06-06-2006, 09:59 AM
north_malaysian : When i said it was christian belief it means the bible has mention it. For muslims there is no day such as 666 besides friday or day of judgement. Even for christian christian belief 666 is devil code, the movie 666 made there their release in theater today, they amuse the movie goers as something was going to happen.
I asked did the Muslim DJ did the right thing? I dont believe in this 666 fuss.

glo
06-06-2006, 11:19 AM

BTW, do you come out only at nite?
LOL
Never in broad day light! ;D

north_malaysian
06-07-2006, 04:18 AM
LOL
Never in broad day light! ;D
Make me wonder if u are a 'vampire', in Malaysia we called them 'pontianak'. SCARY!!!:aboo:

north_malaysian
06-07-2006, 04:59 AM
What a coincidence?

I just signed a Notice of Demand/Notice of Termination of Car Loan Agreement on Bank's behalf for a person who defaulted in payment:

His outstanding installments as at 06.06.06 was RM 666.00.

Furthermore his car registration no: PEF 6665

Bad day for him.

syilla
06-07-2006, 05:03 AM
What a coincidence?

I just signed a Notice of Demand/Notice of Termination of Car Loan Agreement on Bank's behalf for a person who defaulted in payment:

His outstanding installments as at 06.06.06 was RM 666.00.

Furthermore his car registration no: PEF 6665

Bad day for him.
you should post it on the board (at your work). hehehe...thats quite funny.

glo
06-07-2006, 07:06 AM
How about this story then ...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...es/5048322.stm
666 woman's car-free birthday

north_malaysian
06-08-2006, 04:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
you should post it on the board (at your work). hehehe...thats quite funny.
I just showed it to my collegues, and they say what a coincidental. But cannot post it here ... CONFIDENTIAL.

north_malaysian
06-08-2006, 04:32 AM
666 in Hokkien (a Chinese Dialect) it means "Luck, Luck, Luck"

Muslim Knight
06-08-2006, 05:40 AM
444 in Chinese means "Die, die, die". For some reason they are terrified with the number "4" or death. I for one would very much like to get that car plate number. It reminds me of Allah and the hereafter and that we're all gonna die anyway no matter when.

Hashim_507
06-08-2006, 05:55 AM
Well i was born monday, the same month when prophet Mohamed (P.B.U.H) was born and the day too.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!