/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Junna's Questions

Junna
05-14-2005, 09:14 PM
:sl:
I hope you all like this thread. I wanted to start a thread and I thought this would be a good idea. I will ask some questions and you have to answer. I think they are all very easy. I will ask 3 at a time. It's extremely simple. Too easy actually. Here are the first 3:

1. How do you know Allah?

2. Where is Allah?

3. Is Allah with us(in essence)?

Hope these are not too childish.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zohra1001
05-14-2005, 10:07 PM
:sl: :sister:

i feel like answer the third questions by one answer: heart :love:
1) How I know Allah?
Alhamdoulillah Allah has sent us many prophets (allahisalam), and espescially Mohamed rassulAllah, by the way, Allah make sure that his message will be widespread in tha all universe it's his volonty, and I know Allah because he guides my heart :love: , alhamdoulillah, because I was borned in a muslim family, alhamdoulillah, because our noble prophet has perfectly done his duty, alhamdoulillah!!!!!
We must always thank Allah for his guidance, and may Allah will guide us till we die inchAllah

2) where is Allah?
Allah is the visible and the invisible, just our prophet Saw had seen his throne, for the moment, I keep his love in my heart :love: , and hope that inchAllah he will give me the honnour to approach him after my death.

3)is Allah with us?
:D yes sister! Allah is always with us, he never abandons us, we are never alone (refer to the anasheed of yusuf islam, it's true, we r never alone, Allah is always with us, alhamdoulillah) he can see all our acts, all our thoughts, all our instants of pain and joy... he is with us also in our heart :love:

it was my point of view, (again forgive me for the grammar mistakes i must have made :-[ it's true, french people don't speak a very good english :'( )

and your questions are not childish sister! :D :rose:
:w: :)

Junna
05-14-2005, 10:24 PM
Jazakallah sister. Here are the exact answers.

1. How do you know Allah?
By his signs and creation, like the day and night, the moon and the sun, the heaven and the earth and all that is in between.

2. Where is Allah?
Allah is above the heavens and his throne and he is seperated from his creatures.

3. Is Allah with us(in essence)?
Allah is settled above his mighty throne, but he is with us by his hearing, sight, and by his knowledge.

Maybe I didn't ask #3 clearly. Sorry. :-[ I think I should have said how is Allah with us or something like that. And there is nothing wrong with your accent and I think your english is perfectly fine and understandable. Masha'allah. ;)

Junna
05-14-2005, 10:26 PM
Here are the next 3.

4. How do you worship Allah?

5. Why did Allah send Messengers?

6. What is the meaning of Islam?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ibn Syed
05-14-2005, 10:50 PM
4.I worship Allah by how Rasulullah did and by the hadith.
5.To warn people to believe in Allah. To worship him.
6.Peace and submission to Islam.
I know I could've done better but this is what came to mind.
:w:

Junna
05-15-2005, 12:42 AM
You are right, but #3 is Islam means submission to Allah sincererly and willingly.

The next 3 are:

7. What are the pillars of Islam?

8. What is Iman(Faith)?

9. How many branches does Iman comprise?

I think you did just fine.

Ibn Syed
05-15-2005, 01:43 AM
7.salat, zakat, hajj, sawm, Iman.
8.Believing in Allah, angels, prophets, books.
9.I don't get that question.
I think I am missing one on 7.

Junna
05-15-2005, 02:35 AM
The answers are:

7. What are the pillars of Islam?
Testimony of Faith(There is no God except Allah and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah.), Salat, Zakat, Saum(fasting), and to perform Hajj.

8. What is Iman?
To believe in the heart, to confess by the tongue, and to act with the parts of the body.

9. How many branches does Iman have? What is the highest and what is the lowest? I hope that makes it more clear. I won't give the answer for this one yet.

Ammar
05-15-2005, 04:21 AM
question nO. 9 :: to beleieve by heart is the highest...i dont know whats the lowest

Junna
05-15-2005, 10:41 PM

9. How many branches does Iman comprise?
Iman comprises over 70 branches. The highest is the Testimony of Faith(Shahadah) and the lowest is the removal of harmful objects off the road.

Junna
05-15-2005, 10:45 PM

10. Does Iman(faith) increase or decrease and How?

11. What are the Pillars of Iman and how many are there?

12. Who are the Angels?

Ibn Syed
05-15-2005, 10:50 PM
12.Mik'ael, Jibril, Israfil,God I can't think of any more. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :anger: :anger: :anger:

Rafay
05-16-2005, 09:31 PM
1. Iman increases and decreases. In each persons life, he will experience up and downs in the road, as will his iman. Iman is at its peak when things seem like they couldn't be any better or it can be at the lowest point when the road is bumpy and we feel weak in faith. Iman decreases from sin, whether they are big or small, they will slowly eat us away. Sin leaves us feeling depressed, empty, and makes us lose hope also, as at tiems we might think that we dont deserved to be forgiven. The way to get out of this sin is asking sincere forgiveness from Allah, and once we recognize that, and start doing good deeds, inshallah our iman will increase. Allah says in the Qur`an, "So verily, with the hardship, there is relief. Verily, with the hardship, there is relief." (94:5-6). We must realize that whatever condition we are in is only temporary, and Inshallah Allah will make it better if we ask him, and soon good times will come. This is a good du`a that the Prophet used to make to ask for forgiveness, "O Allah, forgive me my faults, my ignorance, my immoderation in my concerns. And Thou art better aware of my affairs than myself. O Allah, grant me forgiveness of the faults which I committed, seriously or otherwise and which I committed inadvertently and deliberately. All these failings are in me. O Allah, grant me forgiveness from the fault which I did in haste or deferred, which I committed in privacy or in public and Thou art better aware of them than myself. Thou art the First and the Last and over all things Thou art Omnipotent." (Muslim)

2. There are 6 pillars of iman, beleif in Allah, beleif in Angels, beleif in all books sent by Allah, beleif in all His Messengers, beleif in the Day of judgement, and the Divine decree, both good and bad.

3. Allah has told us the names of some of them, such as: Jibreel, Meekaal, Israafeel and Maalik (the Guardian of the Hell-fire). The Prophet (SAWS) informed us of Munkar and Nakir (two angels who question people in the grave).

Website i used for help: http://www.islamweb.net/ver2/mainpage/indexe.php
v. good website, has a lot of stuff

May Allah reward u for this thread.

Danish
05-16-2005, 09:32 PM
ouch, can u plz use diff font colour Junna? kinda hard to see

Junna
05-17-2005, 12:18 AM

You are right Rafay, but not on #3. I wasn't asking for the angels names. I was asking for who they are like what kind of creatures they are. So the answer is
They are creatures of light. They are Allah's obedient slaves, they do that which they are commanded and are incapable of disobedience.
Sorry about the font color Danish. I hope this one is okay.

Junna
05-17-2005, 12:23 AM

13. What is the meaning of Qadar(foreordainment)?

14. What is Ihsan?

15. What are the seven conditions of Faith?

Ansar Al-'Adl
05-17-2005, 01:06 AM
Good questions, and a good thread. May Allah swt reward you.

Ibn Syed
05-17-2005, 01:51 AM
Hmmmmmmmmmmm, I might need to research some of these.

Junna
05-17-2005, 09:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ansar Al-'Adl
Good questions, and a good thread. May Allah swt reward you.

Thanks. Ameen. And may Allah reward you also.

Ibn Syed
05-17-2005, 09:27 PM
Ameen!

Junna
05-18-2005, 10:37 AM

You are right zAk on #14. Come on people. Doesn't anyone know the answers for number 13 and 15?

Junna
05-19-2005, 02:32 AM

13. What is the meaning of Qadar(foreordainment)?

To believe that everything(good or bad) happens or takes place according to what Allah has written down for you. He has created everything by a decree and in due proportion.

#14 was answered by zAk.

15. What are the seven conditions of Faith?

1. Knowledge which negates ignorance.
2. Certainty which negates doubt.
3. Sincerity and purity of intent which negates Shirk.
4. Truthfulness which negates hypocrisy.
5. Love and devotion which negates disdain of Allah's Deen.
6. Submission which negates disobedience.
7. Acceptance which negates rejection or denial.

Junna
05-19-2005, 02:59 AM

16. What is the greatest thing that Allah has enjoined?

17. What is Tawhid?

18. What are the 3 aspects of Tawhid?

Ansar Al-'Adl
05-19-2005, 03:24 AM
:sl: I'll do the last one...
format_quote Originally Posted by Junna
Tawheed Ar-Rububiyyah (Belief in Allah's Lordship and Supremacy. He is the universal Creator, Cherisher ans Sutainer.)

Tawheed Al-Uloohiyah (All acts of worrship must be direct to Allah. He is the only one worthy of worship).

Tawheed Asmaa was Sifaat (Belief in the names and attributes of Allah).

Junna
05-19-2005, 11:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ansar Al-'Adl
:sl: I'll do the last one...

Tawheed Ar-Rububiyyah (Belief in Allah's Lordship and Supremacy. He is the universal Creator, Cherisher ans Sutainer.)

Tawheed Al-Uloohiyah (All acts of worrship must be direct to Allah. He is the only one worthy of worship).

Tawheed Asmaa was Sifaat (Belief in the names and attributes of Allah).

You got that one right, but I am still waiting for someone to answer the other questions.

Rafay
05-20-2005, 12:04 AM
16. The greatest thing Allah has enjoined is for us to obey him, pay him back his due for his favor that he granted us. And the best way to do this is become sincere followers of Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings of Allah be on him.

17. Tawheed is the believe that none has the right to be worhshipped but Allah and it his is right alone with no partner or associate, and attributing to Him alone all the attributes of Lordship and divinity.

Ansar Al-'Adl
05-20-2005, 05:50 PM
hidayah is part of Allah's Rahma (mercy). :)

muminah
05-21-2005, 03:04 AM
16.what is the greatest thing that allah has enjioned?

auzu billahi minasshaitanirrajeem,
40:57 la khalqussamawati walardhi akbaru min khalqinnasi walakinna aksarannasi la yalamoon.
40:57 Assuredly the creation of the heavens and the earth is a greater(matter) than the creation of men:yet most men understand not.

4:1 O mankind reverence your gaurdian-lord,who created you from a single person,created,of like nature,his mate, and from them twain scattered(like seeds) countless men and woman;-

3:83 do they seek for other than the religion of allah.-while all creatures in the heavens and on earth have,willingly or unwillingly, bowed to his will(Accepted islam),and to him shall they all be brought back.

Is it earth and the heavens??????????????
Or is it man and a woman(azwaj)?
Or is it the bond between the lord and his slaves?
thats all i can think of:zip:
and please dont mind any kind of mistakes,my english is not so good :'(
rabbi zidni ilma....

junna1
06-02-2005, 12:01 AM

Weeeeeeeeell. Looks like it's time to get Junna's questions back to life. Sorry everyone. Here are the answers.

16. What is the greatest thing that Allah has enjoined?
Tawhid.

17. What is Tawhid?
Tawhid means declaring Allah to be the only true God who deserves to be worshipped in truth and confirming all attributes with which He has qualified Himself or that are attributed to Him by His Messenger(scw)

>Tawheed Ar-Rububiyyah (Belief in Allah's Lordship and Supremacy. He is the universal Creator, Cherisher ans Sutainer.)

>Tawheed Al-Uloohiyah (All acts of worrship must be direct to Allah. He is the only one worthy of worship).

>Tawheed al-Asmaa was Sifaat (Belief in the names and attributes of Allah).

junna1
06-02-2005, 12:05 AM

And here are the next questions.

19. What is Ibadah?

20. What are the 2 conditions of Ibadah?

21. What are some types of Ibadah?

These should be easy.

Ra`eesah
06-02-2005, 01:18 AM
Assalamu’Alaykum

19. What is Ibadah?

Principally used in the sense of 'worship' i.e. prayer, fasting etc., but includes any act that confirms man's status of 'abd, servant of Allah.

1. Sincerity to Allah

2. Submission to Allah's Messenger i.e. to act according to his Sunnah. Some types of Ibadah are the prayers, the obligatory charity,fasting, the pilgrimage, fear of Allah, hope in His Mercy, Seeking His aid. and other acts of worship which Allah has commanded and enjoined.

Some types of Ibadah are the prayers, the obligatory charity,
fasting, the pilgrimage, fear of Allah, hope in His Mercy, Seeking His aid. and other acts of worship which Allah has commanded and enjoined.

Ansar Al-'Adl
06-02-2005, 02:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by junna1
19. What is Ibadah?
Shaikh ul-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah (rahimahullaah) said,
"Ibadah is a collective term for everything that Allaah loves and is pleased with from amongst sayings and inward and outward actions."

1.That it is done purely for the sake of Allah
2. That it is in conformity with the guidance of the Messenger of Allah saws.

Shaykh Muhammad ibn Abd Al-Wahhab mentions five:
1) Ibaadah of Belief
It is that the Muslim believes that Allah, the Mighty and Majestic, is the Creator, the Sustainer, the Giver of Life and Death and the Manager of the Affairs of His slaves. The only One worthy of worship alone, having no partners in supplication and slaughtering and vows and other than that and that He is the One described with attributes of Majesty and Perfection of Magnificence and Might and other types of belief.
2) Ibaadah of Speech
Such as the pronouncement of the shahadah that 'there is no one worthy of worship except Allah and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah' and such as the recitation of the Qur'an and du'aa and Prophetic supplications and other types of verbal worship.
3) Ibaadah of the Body
And that is like the standing and bowing and prostrating in the prayer and fasting and the actions of Hajj and Hijrah (migration) and Jihad and other types of bodily worship.
4) Ibaadah of Wealth
Such as Zakat and Sadaqah and other than that.
5) Ibaadah of Abandonment
It is that the Muslim abandons all forbidden things and types of Shirk and Bid'ah (innovations) in compliance to what Allah has legislated so these are from the Ibaadah of Abandonment. The Muslim is rewarded for leaving the Haraam (prohibited) when he leaves it seeking the Face of Allah.

Not my words, but they do the job. ;)

junna1
06-06-2005, 08:39 PM

You are both right. Masha allah. Here are the next ones. Sorry I took so long.

22. What is the greatest sin that Allah has forbidden?

23. What is polytheism?

24. What are the types of polytheism?

junna1
06-08-2005, 01:14 AM

Doesn't anyone know the answer? :confused:

Umm_Qaylah
06-08-2005, 01:31 AM
As-Salaamu 'Alaykum Wa Rahmatullaah,

22. Shirk.

23. Polytheism is shirk which is associating partners with Allaah. It can also be holding any object or force higher than Allaah.

24. Shirk in Tawheed Ruboobiyah
* Shirk by association
* Shirk by negation

Shirk in Tawheed Uloohiyah ('ebadaah)
* Major shirk (example: knowingly worshiping dieties beside Allaah or idols)
* Minor Shirk ( example: Ar-Riyyah)

Shirk in Tawheed Asmaa Was Sifaat
*Shirk by humanization
*Shirk by deification.

If you want to study tawheed and shirk more I suggest you read the sharh of Kitaab-at-Tawheed by Muhammad ibn Abdul-Wahab and The Fundamentals of Tawheed by Abu Aminah Bilal Phillips.

'Alaykum As-Salaam Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa Barakaatuh

junna1
06-09-2005, 12:32 AM

Sis, you got the first 2 Q's right, but the last one is:

What are the types of Polytheism?

1. The greater polytheism(Shirk Akbar).
2. The lesser polytheism(Shirk Asghar).
3. The latent polytheism(Shirk Khafi).

Masha allah your avatar is very cute. ;) Is he your son?

junna1
06-09-2005, 12:35 AM

25. What is polytheism?

26. What is greater polytheism?

27. What are the four types of greater polytheism?

Ansar Al-'Adl
06-09-2005, 12:48 AM
Sis, you got the first 2 Q's right, but the last one is:

What are the types of Polytheism?

1. The greater polytheism(Shirk Akbar).
2. The lesser polytheism(Shirk Asghar).
3. The latent polytheism(Shirk Khafi).
:sl: There are more than one way to categorise the different types of Shirk. One way is what Sr. Umm Qaylah did, and that is to identify Shirk in each component of tawheed. The second way is to identify Shirk as Major and Minor (Akbar and Asghar), and the third way is to define it as hidden and apparent.

Some scholars combine the third way and the second way and form three categories, in the manner that you've done, but most scholars agree that the hidden Shirk is not another category alongside Major and Minor, but it is a different description, for the hideen shirk may be major or minor.

Also, you are using polytheism as a translation for Shirk, but in reality, polytheism is one type of Shirk Rububiyyah. It would therefore be best if you started by asking for the definition:
What is Shirk?

;) Come up with a definition for Shirk before answering the other questions.

Umm_Qaylah
06-09-2005, 01:24 AM
As-Salaamu 'Alaykum Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa Barakaatuh,

Masha allah your avatar is very cute. Is he your son?
Hmmm,once I get married :-[ , Insha-Allaah.

Jezaaka-Allaahu Khayren Ansar Al-'Adl for clarifying question #3.

'Alaykum As-Salaam Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa Barakaatuh.

junna1
06-09-2005, 01:54 AM

25. What is polytheism?

Okay bro Ansar al-'Adl. I edited my post and I hope I did do the question right. I made it number one. Jazakallahu Khayran.

junna1
06-11-2005, 05:23 PM

Well I guess no one knows the answers to these questions so I will give the answers and next question later Insha allah.

junna1
06-14-2005, 12:37 PM

25. What is polytheism?
To believe that there is one who shares Allah in his acts, ascribing partners or setting up rivals to Allah.

To devote any form of worship to other than Allah, Allah will never forgive one who dies upon Shirk, nor accept his good deeds, and he would be cast out form the folds of Islam.

1. Polytheism in invocation, involving supplications to other than Allah.
2. Polytheism in intentions, purpose and intentions not for the sake of Allah but directed towards other deities.
3. Polytheism in obedience, rendering obedience to any authority against the Order of Allah.
4. Polytheism in love, showing love to others which is due to Allah alone.

junna1
06-14-2005, 10:40 PM

28. What is lesser Polytheism?

29. What is latent Polytheism?

30. What is the proof of latent Polytheism?

junna1
06-15-2005, 09:10 PM

Am I posting questions that are too hard?

junna1
06-16-2005, 12:25 AM

Well since those questions were too hard how about these?

The importance of TAHAARAH to SALAAH (prayers) is that:
A : Tahaarah increases the reward of Salaah
B : Tahaarah is not accepted without Salaah
C : Salaah is not accepted unless Tahaarah is done immediately after it
D : Tahaarah has to be done for Salaah to be accepted

It is not part of Wudoo to:
A : wash the fingers
B : wipe the neck
C : wash the face
D : wipe the ears

Which surah in The Holy Qur'an contains "Ayat-ul-Kursi" (Verse of the Throne)?
A : Al-Baqarah
B : Al-Buruuj
C : Al-Ahzab
D : Al-Waqia

What is the battle in which Hamzah (radhiallahu anhu), the Prophet's uncle, was killed by the disbelievers?
A : The battle of Hunain
B : The battle of Uhud
C : The battle of Badr
D : The battle of Khandaq

What event do Muslims all over the world celebrate after they fast during the month of Ramadhan?
A : Eidul Fitr
B : The Day of Ashoora
C : Eidul Adha
D : Nuzulul Qur'an

How many rakaat do we perform Isha prayer?
A : 3
B : 2
C : 1
D : 4

The main purpose of Zakaah al-Fitr is to
A : make up for days of fasting which were broken.
B : remove the feeling of generosity from the heart of those who fast.
C : make the poor wealthy.
D : provide those who fasted during month of Ramadhan with a means of making up for their errors.

The following companions of The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) were among the first to embrace Islam, except:
A : Salman Al-Farisiy (Radiallahu Anhu)
B : Zaid Ibn Harithsah (Radiallahu Anhu)
C : Ali Ibn Abu Muthalib (Radiallahu Anhu)
D : Abu Bakr (Radiallahu Anhu)

Who was the third Caliph in the Khulafa-ur-Rashidin?
A : Ali Ibn Abi Thalib
B : Uthman Ibn Affan
C : Abu Bakr
D : Umar Al-Khattab

How many rakaat do we perform Dzuhur prayer?
B : 4
D : 2

junna1
06-16-2005, 03:42 PM

No one wants to answer? :confused:

Brother_Mujahid
06-16-2005, 04:36 PM
D, B, A, B, A, D, D, A, C, and B

junna1
06-17-2005, 07:21 PM

Bro zAk, do you still want me to wait for you to answer or should I give away the answers?

Far7an
06-17-2005, 07:28 PM
Assalamu 'alaikum

My answers

What is the battle in which Hamzah (radhiallahu anhu), the Prophet's uncle, was killed by the disbelievers?

What event do Muslims all over the world celebrate after they fast during the month of Ramadhan?

D : 4 (fardh)

D : provide those who fasted during month of Ramadhan with a means of making up for their errors.

The following companions of The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) were among the first to embrace Islam, except:

B : 4 (fardh)

junna1
06-21-2005, 03:10 PM

I am sooooo sorry all of you. There is a big problem. :'( I lost the answers for these questions, :-[ but I answered the ones that I remember and I am sure of. I am very sorry. I hope no one is angry. :-[ I am still searching for the answers. Sorry again. :'(

junna1
06-21-2005, 03:10 PM

Umm Yoosuf
06-21-2005, 03:23 PM

I am sooooo sorry all of you. There is a big problem. :'( I lost the answers for these questions, :-[ but I answered the ones that I remember and I am sure of. I am very sorry. I hope no one is angry. :-[ I am still searching for the answers. Sorry again. :'(

:omg: hehehe No-one is angery at u sis :D ...Qadr of Allah :thumbs_up ...don't worry sis Insha Allah you'll find the answers.... :D

junna1
06-24-2005, 01:45 PM

:'( I can't find my answers. Soooooooorrrrrrryyyyyyyyy. :'(

أحمد
06-24-2005, 01:49 PM

:'( I can't find my answers. Soooooooorrrrrrryyyyyyyyy. :'(

:) Answers for what?

junna1
06-24-2005, 01:52 PM

The answers for these questions that I posted. I answered the ones that I remember, but I don't remember the rest? :'(

أحمد
06-24-2005, 02:19 PM

:) No need to cry over nothing . . . :p I'll mark the correct ones Insha-Allah . . . ;)

A : Salman Al-Farisiy (Radiallahu Anhu) Because he embraced Islam in Medina

:D OK; I've marked the ones you've missed out . . . :shade:

junna1
06-25-2005, 12:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Waheed

:) No need to cry over nothing . . . :p I'll mark the correct ones Insha-Allah . . . ;)

:D OK; I've marked the ones you've missed out . . . :shade:

Jazakallah bro. :D

junna1
06-25-2005, 12:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,,

next load of questions Junna ? :D

but this time plzzzz remember the answers :)

lol, don't worry I will remember the answers next time insha allah. :D

أحمد
06-25-2005, 10:44 AM

lol, don't worry I will remember the answers next time insha allah. :D

:) And if you don't remember; just give me a shout Insha-Allah . . . :p

junna1
06-25-2005, 03:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Waheed

:) And if you don't remember; just give me a shout Insha-Allah . . . :p

Jazakallahu khayran.

Pinkrose
08-25-2005, 10:02 AM

Yeah...She's missed isn't she?!! :D

Well i really hate to say this but she's not comin' back!! :'(

She said that these forums are a waste of time and that she has better things to do!! *sighs*:'(

Well if that's her final choice then i'm with her to the end!! :rose:

After all i was thinking about not coming back anymore too!! But if i do decide that i'm not coming back then i will let ya'll know!! :zip: :wilted_ro

Pinkrose
08-25-2005, 10:10 AM

I tried that but it didn't work!! I can try again and then let ya know!! Inshallah!! :)

Pinkrose
08-25-2005, 08:08 PM

I talked to her and she said she don't have no more questions and she apologizes for not saying good-bye at least!! She also said that no matter what happens she don't think she's coming back!!:'( :'(

SHE SAID TO GIVE SALAAMS TO ALL OF YA'LL!! :D

:w: :wilted_ro

Fatimab
10-12-2005, 07:53 AM
Mashallah i did nt know about question 9 and now i do i give you 20 points :):) or rep what ever you call it

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.