/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ghost

north_malaysian
06-08-2006, 08:53 AM
Can anyone explain this paranormal entity called 'ghost'?

I think ghosts are delusions made by satan and bad jinns. What do u think? And what Islam says about it?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
muslim_friend
06-08-2006, 09:14 AM
I think ghosts are bad jinns as well.

- Qatada -
06-08-2006, 11:23 AM
:salamext:

Most people think that ghosts are the spirits of dead people, i think. But we don't really believe that the dead can come back to this life, so we don't actually believe in ghosts? Allaah Almighty knows best.

:wasalamex

Muslim Knight
06-08-2006, 11:26 AM
I've never met ghost in my entire life now. But seriously if there is any ghost, it's manifestation of shaytan and jinn trying to scare us off. When we fear ghosts more we forget Allah, and that's when shaytan scores.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Halima
06-10-2006, 05:42 AM
:sl:

Ghosts are just make-believe. In Islam we call it jinns. Surely if some people have seen ghosts before, then how come no one else has seen them? What makes their vision different from others?

Ghosts are merely jinns that are not seen, or heard in my opinion. All of these superstitions have made up ghosts including Friday the 13th, and Halloween day.

:w:

north_malaysian
06-12-2006, 03:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Knight
I've never met ghost in my entire life now. But seriously if there is any ghost, it's manifestation of shaytan and jinn trying to scare us off. When we fear ghosts more we forget Allah, and that's when shaytan scores.
I've had some experience when I was in a boarding school. They called it Hantu Rantai (Metal chains ghost?)

Looking4Peace
06-12-2006, 04:01 AM
ghosts is a dumb word, more like spirits and yes they come and go

north_malaysian
06-12-2006, 04:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Crystal4Peace
ghosts is a dumb word, more like spirits and yes they come and go
can u further explain like spirits and yes they come and go? I'm confused!:rollseyes

Looking4Peace
06-12-2006, 04:05 AM
spirits as in both angels and jinns, the word ghost is more like for little kiddies like goblins and trolls, thats all i meant, so when a program on tv talks about a haunted house with ghosts of course people are going to laugh because its a name that has a different meaning

Woodrow
06-12-2006, 04:05 AM
Jinns and Ghosts are not the same. The Qur'an Surah 72 will tell you all you need to know about the Jinn.

Ghosts are pure superstition. There are tales of them in nearly every culture and religion. But, they do not exist. Just attempts to explain the unknown and/or a mistaken concept of what death is.

By definition a Ghost is a soul that wanders the earth, after death of the body, very mistaken belief that probably had it's roots among the Pagans.

Looking4Peace
06-12-2006, 04:09 AM
im confused about the whole thing because of some pictures i have and took in my own living room because of what i kept seeing, if you dont believe me i can find it sometime and scan them, this was weeks after my grandmother died (cloudy images of her face), though i never read about this subject in Islam

im not crazy or lying i have film to prove it

syilla
06-12-2006, 04:13 AM
just curious...

sometimes people took pictures...and when we see pictures...at the back or maybe at the same row...there is this 'unidentify' person/jinn/ghosts or whatever.

Do you think that is shaytan work or jinn?

Looking4Peace
06-12-2006, 04:14 AM
i dont know what it was was just the form of my grandmothers face, maybe it was a jinn playing games, but then again was it her spirit? i cannot even find these answers in the quran or hadith, so im left for guessing

north_malaysian
06-12-2006, 04:42 AM
i dont know what it was was just the form of my grandmothers face, maybe it was a jinn playing games, but then again was it her spirit? i cannot even find these answers in the quran or hadith, so im left for guessing
I've read somewhere that there are elements like water or electricity that can record whatever happens in the past. Suddenly it just appear - and usually it's like blurry or something cant be identified clearly.

But the experince I had is different:

When I was in Form 3, I was in a dormitory in level 3.
I've heard years before that every single level there are different kind of Ghost. In my level it's "Hantu Rantai" (Metal chains ghost). It's been said that this ghost will go to the victim and chained him up and will drag him all the way to the toilet. The victim ends up lying unconscious in the toilet.

Then, this is my story:

When I was taking PMR exams, I slept early and covered myself in the blanked and my body faced up the ceiling. While sleeping suddenly I've heard a sound of big metal chain (like ship chain , I think) being dragged in the corridor. It's getting nearer and nearer and nearer. (If somebody made a horror movies which have chains dragged in it, i wont be watching - the sound traumatized me... I can still remember the sounds of it now!). I was so cold. Suddenly, I've heard like somebody dropped the metal chains so hard like "BOOSH!!" Suddenly i felt somebody on me and his face touching my face which is covered by the blanket. From the threads of the blanket I can see to red shining eyes. Like ruby (not like red lights).

I cant speak, I cant move, I cant do any thing ... the worst thing I cant close my eyes. Then I felt that I was dragged down from the bad towards somewhere. I try to shout but cant. Then I want to read ayatul Kursi but cant recite it. I just recite it my mind. Recite it again and again until suddenly I've got my voice back. And recite ayatul Kursi again and again unti suddenly I felt so warm and hot! Then I can move again, and the first thing I do was uncover myself by taking off the blanket and sit on the bed .. sweating. I've seen my watch and it's 3.00 AM. I cant further sleep. Next morning I took Geography paper. alhamdulillah I've got an A.

Looking4Peace
06-12-2006, 04:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
I've read somewhere that there are elements like water or electricity that can record whatever happens in the past. Suddenly it just appear - and usually it's like blurry or something cant be identified clearly.

But the experince I had is different:

When I was in Form 3, I was in a dormitory in level 3.
I've heard years before that every single level there are different kind of Ghost. In my level it's "Hantu Rantai" (Metal chains ghost). It's been said that this ghost will go to the victim and chained him up and will drag him all the way to the toilet. The victim ends up lying unconscious in the toilet.

Then, this is my story:

When I was taking PMR exams, I slept early and covered myself in the blanked and my body faced up the ceiling. While sleeping suddenly I've heard a sound of big metal chain (like ship chain , I think) being dragged in the corridor. It's getting nearer and nearer and nearer. (If somebody made a horror movies which have chains dragged in it, i wont be watching - the sound traumatized me... I can still remember the sounds of it now!). I was so cold. Suddenly, I've heard like somebody dropped the metal chains so hard like "BOOSH!!" Suddenly i felt somebody on me and his face touching my face which is covered by the blanket. From the threads of the blanket I can see to red shining eyes. Like ruby (not like red lights).

I cant speak, I cant move, I cant do any thing ... the worst thing I cant close my eyes. Then I felt that I was dragged down from the bad towards somewhere. I try to shout but cant. Then I want to read ayatul Kursi but cant recite it. I just recite it my mind. Recite it again and again until suddenly I've got my voice back. And recite ayatul Kursi again and again unti suddenly I felt so warm and hot! Then I can move again, and the first thing I do was uncover myself by taking off the blanket and sit on the bed .. sweating. I've seen my watch and it's 3.00 AM. I cant further sleep. Next morning I took Geography paper. alhamdulillah I've got an A.

gosh this really happened to you :uhwhat

Sweet_Boy
06-12-2006, 04:52 AM
i dont really believe in ghosts and thats that i believe in jinns though as they are real ... god created them like us .... and at the end of the day thier living thier life too

Looking4Peace
06-12-2006, 04:59 AM
so your saying i made all that up, until u experience something yourself dont make assumptions and i also said i dont know if it was her spirit or maybe a jinn playing with my head, i dont know is simply all im saying. reread what i wrote, and i dont use the word ghost.

Sweet_Boy
06-12-2006, 05:03 AM
so your saying i made all that up, until u experience something yourself dont make assumptions and i also said i dont know if it was her spirit or maybe a jinn playing with my head, i dont know is simply all im saying. reread what i wrote, and i dont use the word ghost.
yeah ok sorry erm are u living in england ... its still morning im suprised some people are online ...

i must admit ghosts or jinns scare me .... so i try to move away from these things and get on with life .... i know that jinns are real though and i dont want to experience anything like this .... enshallah i dont ...... why would anyone anyways

Looking4Peace
06-12-2006, 05:07 AM
im in nyc usa, its only 1 am here hehe. but i didnt ask for this vision of my gradmother to keep floating around my living room, it was for a short period though, at times i thought it was her spirit but then other thought maybe its a jinn because why would my gradmother want to scare me, but im glad i have the pictures so noone can say im schizo and losing my mind:hiding:

Sweet_Boy
06-12-2006, 05:09 AM
im in nyc usa, its only 1 am here hehe. but i didnt ask for this vision of my gradmother to keep floating around my living room, it was for a short period though, at times i thought it was her spirit but then other thought maybe its a jinn because why would my gradmother want to scare me, but im glad i have the pictures so noone can say im schizo and losing my mind:hiding:
yeah its right ......... i know england is ahead of america is hours this is my regular routine i wake up do uzuu read namaz and read suraat yaseen and after i done that either lie down and watch telly or come on computer

north_malaysian
06-12-2006, 05:40 AM
gosh this really happened to you :uhwhat
Wallahi! it happened to me, i just cant figure it outh whether I'm delusioned or dreamt about it or some satan/jinn trying to messing up with me as I'm having an exam. I'm confused. But I really hate that sound!!!

syilla
06-12-2006, 05:45 AM
i think 'it' wants you to get A for geog. hehe

north_malaysian
06-12-2006, 05:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
i think 'it' wants you to get A for geog. hehe
I love Geography so much. But i dont need some satan or jinns to get me an A in it.

J ust hate the sound of metal chains dragged on the floor - too traumatized. :p

syilla
06-12-2006, 05:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
I love Geography so much. But i dont need some satan or jinns to get me an A in it.

J ust hate the sound of metal chains dragged on the floor - too traumatized. :p
i advise you not to work in a chain factory...hehe

My husband always get pressed (tindih) by something when he sleeps.
But i never did...

north_malaysian
06-12-2006, 08:08 AM
i advise you not to work in a chain factory...hehe

My husband always get pressed (tindih) by something when he sleeps.
But i never did...
Good advise!!

When I got that hantu rantai he did 'tindih' (pressed) me.

In order to avoid it, I always sleep like the Prophet prefers, facing your right side. I think those 'tindih' jinns love to 'tindih' anyone who's sleeping with their body facing up. Need to do some research on this. maybe seeing Datuk Harun Din.

syilla
06-14-2006, 02:45 AM
not really... i have a friend that occassionally being 'pressed' while sleeping eventhough she is sleeping facing right.

north_malaysian
06-14-2006, 06:44 AM
not really... i have a friend that occassionally being 'pressed' while sleeping eventhough she is sleeping facing right.
hmmm... I dont know what to say... lots of Koranic recitation before sleep?

syilla
06-14-2006, 06:48 AM
i guess she has to read more

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.