/* */

PDA

View Full Version : is it a dream? y do my eyes dry....while sleeping...someone advice me inshalah!

Helena
06-08-2006, 10:07 AM
:sl:

u guys must have idea about moi now.....something that is always stuck in my mind....everyday same thinking.....i know have been there twice alhhamdulilah....but i wana go there again inshalah.......its been a year...am waiting for his call, a sign.....when will i return to makkah sharif and madinah sharif......

today i had a dream, i was actually there, getting reading ready to pray and heard the duhr adhan......wen i stepped in harem.....i started to cry...cudnt belive i was there again.....

Wallahi it felt soo real.....wen i woke up....i was actually crying for real....for 5mins.... i cudnt stop.....

my bro got scared...y are u crying for? i replied i wanna go back to saudi arabia...i cannot take it anymore!

u know wot i mean rite....i feel that everyday...jus wana be there....

any advice inshalah...

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Helena
06-08-2006, 10:30 AM

erm.......

okay wen am offline u guys can help me....hope it makes a diff...lol...

off to make lunch for my bro....

aljawaad
06-08-2006, 10:35 AM
Fink its coz u really like dat place n r missing it, dats wat making u sad. Also perhaps you cant adapt to the environment in which u r currently living.
As for me wat ive got to tell you is dat, jus make dua and also make efforts if you really wanna go der.
Hope dat this helps.

Helena
06-08-2006, 10:38 AM

yeap u are rite.....

i wanaa go wallahi....:'( :'( :'(

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Helena
06-08-2006, 10:44 AM
BTW, if there was an award for the person that over uses "..." it would be you! :giggling:[/QUOTE]

alpha dude...explain the last sentence? didnt get it:rollseyes

erm....i wish i cud take the next flight...gna ask my mum about the dream and my dad....

true am missing it.....alot.....wen am der....dnt wanna cum bck.....certainly is a beautiful dream...

- Qatada -
06-08-2006, 10:44 AM
:wasalamex

its a sign of imaan sis insha'Allaah, because loving Medina and Makkah was a dua' (prayer) of Prophet Ibraheem, and Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon them.)

"O our Lord! I have made some of my offspring to dwell in a valley without cultivation, by Thy Sacred House; in order, O our Lord, that they may establish regular Prayer: so fill the hearts of some among men with love towards them, and feed them with fruits: so that they may give thanks. (Qur'an 14:37)

Sahih Bukhaari Volume 3, Book 30, Number 113

Narrated Aa'isha (may Allaah Almighty be pleased with her):

When Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him) reached Medina, Abu Bakr and Bilal (may Allaah be pleased with them) became ill. When Abu Bakr's fever got worse, he would recite (this poetic verse): "Everybody is staying alive with his People, yet Death is nearer to him than His shoe laces." And Bilal, when his fever deserted him, would recite: "Would that I could stay overnight in A valley wherein I would be Surrounded by Idhkhir and Jalil (kinds of good-smelling grass from Makkah). Would that one day I could Drink the water of the Majanna, and Would that (The two mountains) Shama and Tafil would appear to me!" The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "O Allah! Curse Shaiba bin Rabi'a and 'Utba bin Rabi'a and Umaiya bin Khalaf as they turned us out of our land to the land of epidemics."

Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him) then said, "O Allah! Make us love Medina as we love Mecca or even more than that. O Allah! Give blessings in our Sa and our Mudd (measures symbolizing food) and make the climate of Medina suitable for us, and divert its fever towards Aljuhfa." Aisha (may Allaah be pleased with her) added: When we reached Medina, it was the most unhealthy of Allah's lands, and the valley of Bathan (the valley of Medina) used to flow with impure colored water.

more ahadith from sahih al bukhari: http://www.ishwar.com/islam/holy_had...k30/index.html

keep praying insha'Allaah, for yourself and the whole muslim ummah. And insha'Allaah our prayers will be accepted.

:salamext:

aljawaad
06-08-2006, 10:45 AM
Yep! Guess u r rite

Helena
06-08-2006, 10:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
You always seem to use ... in every sentence :) -

certainly use that.....alot.....

its jus a habit...am not a slower talker or anything... a diff style of mine...lol....

shukran bro fi-sabillilah.... and alwjad and alpha dude!

omg..need to go....need to cook for my bro...i got 40 mins on hand...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.