/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salaam Everyone!

gamblerxix
06-08-2006, 08:21 PM
:sl:
I am 18 years old, attending a private school, Notre Dame. My name is Ahsan :) and I am in grade 10. I am in that grade because I was educated in a different country and so the Canadian government put me back because they wanted me to learn everything all over again from their perspective, which is weird and odd. Anyway, my traits are: very nice, kind, and respectful to anyone. I like to play soccer, baseball, volleyball, swimming, basketball, tennis, and badminton. I love reading (online newspaper :P ). I dislike subject english very much because I am just not good enough. The subjects or courses I love are Sciences, Math, and Business. My favourite colour is blue and black, it is both. I love the number six and it is my favourite as well :D . So I pretty much enjoyed the 6/6/6 day because it is my favourite number of all . I am very talkative, not shy, but I do heistate to talk to new people because I don't want to be rude or offend them in anyway, so I am cautious towards new people at first. I love video-games, I have playstation 2 and X-BOX console, both modified especially x-box which i have made it a media centre . My favourite games would be: Halo 1, Half life 2, Doom 3, F.E.A.R, and what else NBA 06. I don't have a best friend, but hopefully I will lol. I love and trust my mom the most, then my eldest brother. I don't like to talk to my father at all he is just rude. I have never had a girlfriend (good for me) and inshallah i won't in the future either. I try my very best to pray 5 times a day and read Qu'ran but I usually end up reading the "English-Translated" version which is easier for me to read and comprehend. I am honest as well and I have HIGH, VERY HIGH RESPECT to all women/girls. I don't look at them in a inapproiate way, I respect them way too much probably more than men, sorry guys :P .

Yeah that is it, I suppose. :) Nice to meet everyone

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
The Ruler
06-08-2006, 08:43 PM
:sl: :brother: :welcome: to de forums....wats wid dat physical description :?...u do understand dat dis is an islamic forum not a matrimonial site...and anyway i may v got u rong :)....but anyway dnt u fink ur usernames a bit....i dunno....gambler?....cmon u aint allowed ta gamble in islam ryt? so y dat name?....by da way....sry for all dat negative comments...but hey ur welcome ere n i hope ur stay is beneficial n enjoyable :)

:w:

piXie
06-08-2006, 09:23 PM
:sl: brother

welcome to LI....:welcome:

thats a long intro:p

well i hope u hav a great and beneficial stay and learn loads about islam

wasalam

chacha_jalebi
06-08-2006, 09:44 PM
salaam

lol the bro posted his life story :D

bless ya cotton socks

hav fun ere gambler

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
unknown_JJ
06-08-2006, 10:12 PM
welcome :D

Pk_#2
06-08-2006, 10:44 PM
AsalamuAlaykum bro,

One heck of an intro bruva....was like reading an essay

Tagz!! tis not gambler its gamblerxix seeeeeeeee it's different :p

Urm welcome man :)

WalaykumSalaam.

z5a0b4
06-09-2006, 01:37 AM
Salam Welcome, it is a great place to learn about life:)

Najiullah
06-09-2006, 03:13 AM
WELCOME TO THE FORUM

Tilmeez
06-09-2006, 08:02 AM

on board!! have a nice and beneficial stay here, :inshallah:
:rose:

afriend
06-10-2006, 12:43 AM
LOL

:sl:

Looks like we know everything about u bro :p

Take care.

afriend2
06-10-2006, 04:11 PM
salaam,

^^^ lol talk about an introduction!

welcome to LI bro, inshAllah have a beneficial stay here!

wassalam :peace:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.