/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Jesus (a.s) And Muhammad (sallahualihiwasallam)

sheikh nazim
05-15-2005, 09:44 PM
Quran Verse 61:6

"6. And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said: "O Children of Israel! I am the apostle of Allah (sent) to you, confirming the Law (which came) before me, and giving Glad Tidings of an Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad." But when he came to them with Clear Signs, they said, "this is evident sorcery!"

SUBHAN ALLAH

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rima
05-16-2005, 01:57 PM
some traces of truth still could be found in todays Gospels :

The Gospel of John 16:12-13
12"I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear.

13But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.

14He will bring glory to me by taking from what is mine and making it known to you.

who is he ??the one who will come later (after Jesus) and to complete Jesus`s message ?
do they hear , do they think, may Allah guide them all

Bin Qasim
05-17-2005, 01:43 PM
:sl:
the most clear proof I found is: (learned in a lec.)
12Then the book will be given to the one who is illiterate, saying, "Please read this." And he will say, "I cannot read."
Isaiah 29:12 (New American Standard Bible)
link
:D
:w: :brother:

MetSudaisTwice
05-17-2005, 01:46 PM
sheikh nazim quote was excellent mashallah. may allah guide us to the Straight Path

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Bin Qasim
05-17-2005, 01:53 PM
:sl:
format_quote Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
sheikh nazim quote was excellent mashallah. may allah guide us to the Straight Path
of course, Quran is the Perfect book. :)
btw I found some more.
18'I will raise up a prophet from among their countrymen like you, and (A)I will put My words in his mouth, and (B)he shall speak to them all that I command him.
Deuteronomy 18:18 (New American Standard Bible)
15"(A)The LORD your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among you, from your countrymen, you shall listen to him.
Deuteronomy 18:15 (New American Standard Bible)
link
how would they explain these verses??
:w: :brother:

MetSudaisTwice
05-17-2005, 01:56 PM
i don't know why the Christians beleive Jesus was a son of God? as our local imam, sheikh Qasim, told the bishops of a church he was invited to, he said if jesus was son of god and mary was the mother of jesus does that make god and mary husband and wife? the bishop were baffled by the question. Prphet Isa (AS) was a prophet and a messenger. but christians beleive otherwise becasue their Bible has changed many times since it was revealed.

Rima
05-17-2005, 02:08 PM
asalamu alaikum

there are too many prophecies in the old testament about Islam , maybe the best of it all is Isaiah 42 which is talking about an elcted one from God (remeber Muuhamed a.s. was called al-mustrafa meaning the elected one ) lets read this verse:

Isaiah 42:1
1Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.

he (the elected one or al-mustafa) will bring a new song ,now remeber that the nobel Quran sound like a song its verses rhym like a song , lets read this :

Isaiah 42:10

10Sing unto the LORD a new song, and his praise from the end of the earth, ye that go down to the sea, and all that is therein; the isles, and the inhabitants thereof.

he (the elected one ) will bring all people from all over to sing this new song ,in the villages of QIDAR (or Kidar) , remeber that Kidar is one of Ishmael sons and they inhabited places around todays Mekka

lets read this:

Isaiah 42:11
11Let the wilderness and the cities thereof lift up their voice, the villages that Kedar doth inhabit: let the inhabitants of the rock sing, let them shout from the top of the mountains.

today the only place on earth where people come from all over the world to praise the creator and recite quran is Mekka and the Haj time

labaika lahuma labaik
labaika la sharika laka labaik
inal hamda
wal nimata
laka wal mulk
la sharaika lak

selam

Rima
05-17-2005, 02:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
i don't know why the Christians beleive Jesus was a son of God?.
there is a logical explaination to this .

Jesus was sent to the Jews , (he was not sent to any other nations), but his people (the Jews) rejected him and his message
after him his disciples ,decided to bring his message to ather nations but the message had to be modified in order to be accepted by the pagans (Romans) so they made up many claims that are compatible with the roman polytheistic views
so Jesus is setting on the right side of his father`s throne is sound like Zius setting on his throne and his son on his right side
christianity is a religion that made up many years after Jesus , the true Jesus`s followers were killed by these new (Roman- christians)

Constantin the great brought Christianity as a religion of the new empire (the unified empire , Bizantya and Rome) in order to save the empire
and the religion has to be closer to the roman to be accepted

selama alikum

MetSudaisTwice
05-17-2005, 03:14 PM
yes maybe thats true

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.