/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Youngest Muslim Reverts in The World Children in England Turn To Islam.

Idris
06-09-2006, 08:03 PM
I don't no if anyone has post this b4 so sorry if someone has;D

Youngest Muslim Reverts in The World. Children in England Turn To Islam. Some of the World's youngest Muslim reverts. Two sisters, aged 9 and 12 show a keen interest in Islam.

It all started when they went to the Local Mosque after hearing the melodious Adthaan (call to prayer). Soon after they decided to go to classes at the mosque after school, and have bought and studied many books on Islam, and have even managed to learn and read the Quran in the Arabic language. Unlike other children, the girls spend their evenings reading books and memorising Quran as well as praying in their rooms. All of which is very new and strange to their.

http://turntoislam.com/index.php?opt...=223&Itemid=27

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
glo
06-09-2006, 08:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Idris
I don't no if anyone has post this b4 so sorry if someone has;D

Youngest Muslim Reverts in The World. Children in England Turn To Islam. Some of the World's youngest Muslim reverts. Two sisters, aged 9 and 12 show a keen interest in Islam.

It all started when they went to the Local Mosque after hearing the melodious Adthaan (call to prayer). Soon after they decided to go to classes at the mosque after school, and have bought and studied many books on Islam, and have even managed to learn and read the Quran in the Arabic language. Unlike other children, the girls spend their evenings reading books and memorising Quran as well as praying in their rooms. All of which is very new and strange to their.

http://turntoislam.com/index.php?opt...=223&Itemid=27
Interesting.

Can you tell me, at what age in Islam a person is deemed old enough to make an informed choice about their faith?

I am only asking because I heard a radio programme not so long ago, where people were raising doubts whether (young) children were old enough to fully understand religion.

Peace. :)

- Qatada -
06-09-2006, 08:15 PM
Hey glo.

I think the age is when the child reachs maturity i.e. when the girl has her first menses, or the boy with his first wet dream.

This is based on a hadith, where the Prophet (peace be upon him) said :

"The pen has been lifted from three; from the sleeping [person] until he awakens, from the boy until he dreams and from the insane until he regains sanity" [Abu Dawud]

The phrase "the pen has been lifted" refers to the fact that the angel who's entrusted with recording sins in a special record will not record any sin in any of these three cases. The phrase "until he dreams" refers to one of the sings of puberty (meaning when a boy dreams certain dreams and therefore finds that he has produced semen). This is my own interpretation, I did not read any specific commentary about the meaning of this hadith, but I believe the following translation shows that what I stated is correct. Still, I'm no scholar, so my word is certainly not authoritative.

source: http://thetruereligion.org/modules/i...king%20alcohol

Allaah Almighty knows best.

Peace.

Idris
06-09-2006, 08:41 PM
Then I fist watched this I thought it was her friends and where she lived that made her become what she is, but then in the end she was told that the lessons will not being… she looked miserable….by Allah she is one of the ones that are guided

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umm Yoosuf
06-10-2006, 12:15 AM
Amazing to see the dedication and determination these young youth have for Islam. Indeed Allah guides whom He wills to His light.

Immunity
06-10-2006, 01:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
Can you tell me, at what age in Islam a person is deemed old enough to make an informed choice about their faith?

I am only asking because I heard a radio programme not so long ago, where people were raising doubts whether (young) children were old enough to fully understand religion.

Peace
Looks like the maturity of these girl surpass their age :)

Looking4Peace
06-10-2006, 02:58 AM
its good but the volume is so low, its not my comp cause other things are extremely loud, but im trying to listen

limitless
06-11-2006, 02:34 PM
:Sl:

WOW!! I AM so impressed and wow, really surprised, I congragulate them! May Allah guide them into the righteous path, I for certain can not be like them, I get distracted by evilness in this world! just Wow!

:w:

Inshallah
06-11-2006, 08:36 PM
subhanallah thats truly remarkable.

ummAbdillah
06-11-2006, 08:47 PM
manshallah :)
this was on TV ages ago init?
wa salaam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.