/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Whats the world coming to...

Rou
06-09-2006, 09:59 PM
it just affected me to watch this..dont get me wrong worse things are happening out there but hopefully this will slap some of us back in to the reality of what we are letting our world be reduced to...

may allah give us all strength......

http://www.break.com/index/abaddad.html

and for what? beer....

strength give us strength...:grumbling

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ghazi
06-09-2006, 10:05 PM
:sl:

I don't know what to say

Immunity
06-09-2006, 10:30 PM
Ban alcohol?

Panatella
06-10-2006, 08:35 AM
This site is blocked under the following categories: Nudity
Er, this is the message I get when I try to follow the link. You are not trying to show us something we should not look at I hope. I don't want to view a nudity site.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MRR
06-10-2006, 09:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Panatella
Er, this is the message I get when I try to follow the link. You are not trying to show us something we should not look at I hope. I don't want to view a nudity site.
I get the same message. What's up with the nudey link?

glo
06-10-2006, 10:22 AM
I don't know why you get a nudity warning.
There is no nudity ... unless you count a baby in a nappy/ diaper.

It's essentially a video clip of a man who has gone off the rails after losing the custody battle over his baby.
His solution: To get drunk, dangle the baby out of the window by the leg, and demand more beer! :?

It's sad to see a man lose the plot like that! :heated:

Peace.

Panatella
06-10-2006, 10:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo

It's essentially a video clip of a man who has gone off the rails after losing the custody battle over his baby.
His solution: To get drunk, dangle the baby out of the window by the leg, and demand more beer! :?

Peace.
I don't think I really want to watch that either. I guess it is good the link didn't work.

samsam
06-10-2006, 10:16 PM
I don't think I really want to watch that either. I guess it is good the link didn't work.
I don't why it isnt working it about this drunken man dangling his by a leg from a 3-storey house.:rollseyes

Vaseline
06-10-2006, 10:22 PM
Poor baby =(

[S]Father is crazy!!![/S]

samsam
06-10-2006, 10:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Vaseline
Poor baby =(

[S]Father is crazy!!![/S]
I agree with you :(

Vaseline
06-10-2006, 10:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by samsam
I agree with you :(
I nearly had tears in my eyes when I saw him dangling the baby only by it's feet :unhappy: This guy is much worse than michael jackson. The baby is now in safe hands :wub:

SistaHH
06-12-2006, 02:44 PM
I nearly had tears in my eyes when I saw him dangling the baby only by it's feet This guy is much worse than michael jackson. The baby is now in safe hands
me too. it is soo sad what some people do.

to ignore this will get us knowhere...

we must look at what has reduced us from humans to animals...

where a father does this to his child for beer!?

may allah give us the strength to raise our world from such lowly acts...

We all must take steps to show the wrong doers that we will not let them have our peace and our innocents to play wth...

weather in this country or any other...

justice must be sought to stop all this...

allah give us the strength to make these changes..
Ameen

hassanomar
06-13-2006, 11:48 PM
After seeing this video makes u think and thank Allah for already giving us guidance not to become intoxicated by alcohol

ALL 4 IsLaM
06-29-2006, 11:54 PM
Another reason why Islam the perfect religion, we are not to get drunk so we dont do stupid acts like that!

searcheroftruth
06-30-2006, 03:24 AM
poor baby, praise be to allah for making alcohol haram

AvarAllahNoor
06-30-2006, 08:18 AM

Peace.
That was Michael Jackson wasn't it? :giggling:

------
06-30-2006, 08:21 AM
Erm........Oh My Allah... :omg:

glo
06-30-2006, 08:26 AM
Rou and Panatella

Rather than accusing each other of being drunk/angry/confused/irrational, why don't you both take a deep breath and calm down?
It takes two to tango, you know! :rollseyes

And sometimes it takes the wiser one to just walk away from the argument. That's what I've been telling my children since they were little, anyway! :giggling:

Peace :love:

Panatella
07-03-2006, 06:04 PM
Rou and Panatella

Rather than accusing each other of being drunk/angry/confused/irrational, why don't you both take a deep breath and calm down?
It takes two to tango, you know! :rollseyes

And sometimes it takes the wiser one to just walk away from the argument. That's what I've been telling my children since they were little, anyway! :giggling:

Peace :love:
Hi glo,
It is always a pleasure to read your posts. You obviously put thought into your writing.
It is always good advice to remind people to remain calm. Thank you. The truth is I haven't gotten upset, although I believe Rou has which is unfortunate.
And sometimes it takes the wiser one to just walk away from the argument.
Again, excellent advice. I guess I didn't feel it was much of an arguement, but you are right. It was not beneficial, and Rou was getting upset, I should have let him be. (since I am the wiser one! :giggling:)

Rou
07-03-2006, 08:41 PM
Hi glo,
It is always a pleasure to read your posts. You obviously put thought into your writing.
It is always good advice to remind people to remain calm. Thank you. The truth is I haven't gotten upset, although I believe Rou has which is unfortunate.
Again, excellent advice. I guess I didn't feel it was much of an arguement, but you are right. It was not beneficial, and Rou was getting upset, I should have let him be. (since I am the wiser one! :giggling:)

indeed you are the wiser one...

:bravo:

Panatella
07-03-2006, 09:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rou
indeed you are the wiser one...

:bravo:
Thank you, Rou. We finally have something we can agree on. It was rather swell of you to say as much, but you are making me blush. :embarrass

Rou
07-04-2006, 04:59 PM
?? ok pantella keep blushing then!???

now back to the subject these types of acts are not happening by accident people are pushed to this type of ignorance and stupidty...

such uncaring acts are sick..

we need to take back our world from these maniacs and the goverments that create them...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.