/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Converted to Islam a bit ago

Henry
05-15-2005, 09:47 PM
:w:

Hey there everyone. I converted from Jewdiasm to Islam a while ago. Recently I found this fantastic forum and I have learned so much. I just wanted to say hi!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Far7an
05-15-2005, 09:50 PM
Wa alaikumusalaam

Welcome to LI and ALLAHU AKBAR, Allah has guided you to the truth Brother

We hope you enjoy your stay and benefit from it InshaAllah

Perhaps you would like to post your story here

Danish
05-15-2005, 10:01 PM
:sl:
mashallah on revertion...hey, i think i seen u on Paltalk brother, do u go there?

Khaldun
05-15-2005, 10:12 PM

mashAllah may Allah make your stay at LI a fruitful one and may Allah keep u upon the truth!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ra`eesah
05-15-2005, 10:27 PM
Assalamu'Alaykum

Ya Hala Marhaba to Li here is a (Islamic Song) Nasheed to welcome you! :)

We are veryy Happy to have you here brother.

Ibn Syed
05-15-2005, 10:36 PM
Welcome to the forum. Hope you learn a lot.

Zohra1001
05-15-2005, 10:50 PM
Assalamoualeïkoum brother!!

MashaAllah! :thumbs_up Allah guides the ones He wants to guide, and His light is upon you brother, He shows you the right path Alhamdoulillah!! I' m happy for you, and I hope that Allah will still guide you and us inchAllah till we die, I hope that you will benefit from the forum inchAllah and that your knowledge and iman will increase :)

Welcome again brother!! :D

:sl: :)

Khattab
05-15-2005, 11:10 PM

"See ye? If (this teaching) be from Allah, and ye reject it, and a witness from among the Children of Israel testifies to its similarity (with earlier scripture), and has believed while ye are arrogant, (how unjust ye are!) truly, Allah guides not a people unjust." (46:10)

Welcome Brother, inshallah Allah guides you and increases you in knowledge. Ameen

*charisma*
05-15-2005, 11:53 PM
Asalamu Alaikum

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME TO THE FORUM EKHI!!!!!!!!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

CONGRATZ CONGRATZ CONGRATZ CONGRATZ CONGRATZ ON UR CONVERSION EKHI!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

hope u find your stay enjoyable as well as benificial inshallah!! :D

May Allah keep shining His light upon you and may He protect you with His shade.
mashallah and subhanallah!! :D

take care

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Ansar Al-'Adl
05-16-2005, 12:31 AM
:sl: And welcome to the forum, dear brother!

Did you know that you are promised a double reward when accepting Islam, since you were from the People of the Book?

28:51-56. And indeed now We have conveyed the Word (this Qur'ân in which is the news of everything to them), in order that they may remember (or receive admonition).

Those to whom We gave the Scripture [i.e. the Taurât (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel), etc.] before it, - they believe in it (the Qur'ân).

And when it is recited to them, they say: "We believe in it. Verily, it is the truth from our Lord. Indeed even before it we have been from those who submit themselves to Allâh in Islâm as Muslims.

These will be given their reward twice over, because they are patient, and repel evil with good, and spend (in charity) out of what We have provided them.

And when they hear Al Laghw (dirty, false, evil vain talk), they withdraw from it and say: "To us our deeds, and to you your deeds. Peace be to you. We seek not the ignorant."

Verily! You (O Muhammad ) guide not whom you like, but Allâh guides whom He wills. And He knows best those who are the guided.

Full chapter may be read here.

Enjoy your stay. :)

Henry
05-16-2005, 01:51 AM
Wow, never before have I had such a greeting! This is the only Islamic forum that I visit, so I hope that answers your question, Danish.

Farhan, I most definately will write about my conversion. It is all due to a great friend of mine.

Again, thank you all so much. Currently, I am memorizing all of Allah's 99 perfect names. I am learning ten each day. So far I have memorized...
  • Allah
  • Ar Rahmaan
  • Ar Raheem
  • Al Mulik
  • Al Qudoo
  • As Salaam
  • Al Mu'min
  • Al Muhaimin
  • Al Azeez
  • Al Jabaar

Surely, tonight is my first day of remembering the perfect names of Allah. Also, I have one question. What do I say after Allah's names? I know for the prohpets I can say Peace be Upon Him (PBUH), but what must I say in Arabic? Thanks a bunch.

Ibn Syed
05-16-2005, 03:38 AM
For Allah you saw azawajall or subhanawataAllah. For Prophet Muhammad you saw sallahualayhewasallam and for any other prophet you say alayhissalam. Hope that helps.

muminah
05-16-2005, 03:54 AM
assalam alaikum
subhanallah! may allah guide us all to the right path.........ameen.

27:93 and say."praise be to allah,who will soon show you his signs,so sthat you shal know them";and thy lord is not unmindful of all that you do.

muminah
05-16-2005, 03:55 AM
assalam alaikum
:applaud: subhanallah! may allah guide us all to the right path.........ameen. :thumbs_up

27:93 and say."praise be to allah,who will soon show you his signs,so sthat you shal know them";and thy lord is not unmindful of all that you do.

Ra`eesah
05-16-2005, 05:11 AM
Assalamu'Alaykum

Brother you can also say JALAJALLAHU after saying Allahs name... this one is commonly use after saying one of the 99 names... when saying just Allah its common to say SUBHANWATA'ALA

Ansar Al-'Adl
05-16-2005, 08:25 PM
The english equivalent is saying Allah, Glorified and Exalted.

For memorizing the names, you can listen to any of the following audio clips:
http://islam.org/audio/Asmaaul_Husna.ram (they began reciting the names 20 seconds in)
http://www.studiomiksa.com/sufi/allahsnames.html (synchronized translation)

MetSudaisTwice
05-17-2005, 08:14 AM
salam bro and welcome we hope you enjoy your stay here in the forum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.