/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Financial Support required...

Aly
06-10-2006, 12:17 AM
http://www.islamicboard.com/news-ann...-required.html

why dont brother you host this site to other server which are more cheaper then this .... sorry i couldnt not reply that topic on that thread so though to help u in this matter , pm me if you wanna know some good and realiable, cheaper then this hosting servers .

Ali.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
afriend
06-10-2006, 12:34 AM
I think it's the bill from the providers of the forum itself.

But that's a good idea, change of servers.

Looking4Peace
06-10-2006, 12:36 AM
yea this site is very high tech in some ways thats why, im on a few other forums that are way less advance but im sure the servers are dirt cheap

Woodrow
06-10-2006, 12:44 AM
Having had a few web sites in the past. Those prices do not seem out of line. Yes, it is possible to find lower cost, but there is usually a big trade off in support, bandwidth etc. Can end up with a site that is down more often then it is usable.

I think this is a decision best left to the administrators. They seem to be knowledgable and I am confident that they are thinking ahead.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BlissfullyJaded
06-10-2006, 03:17 AM
:sl:

^ I would have to agree with brother Woodrow.

You get what you pay for. :)

i_m_tipu
06-10-2006, 06:57 AM
:salamext:
if anyones wants to donate
and he does not have bank A/C

what will be the Procedure of his paying

also can anyone describe all the Procedure of donating

May Allaah help our good tries

i_m_tipu
06-10-2006, 01:16 PM
###Buzz###
why there is no answer from the Authority??

Umu 'Isa
06-10-2006, 01:42 PM
edit

kadafi
06-10-2006, 01:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aly
http://www.islamicboard.com/news-ann...-required.html

why dont brother you host this site to other server which are more cheaper then this .... sorry i couldnt not reply that topic on that thread so though to help u in this matter , pm me if you wanna know some good and realiable, cheaper then this hosting servers .

Ali.

Throughout the two years since the creation of LI; we have movied from shared hosting plans (cheap) to vps and dedicated servers. The current server provider is the cheapest amongst the dedicated server providers. The load-islam website and the forum receive on average, thousands of visitors, every day. This forced us to move to a dedicated server and insha'Allaah, in the near future when load-islam.com V2 goes online, traffic will double and we will again be forced to move to a 'bigger' dedicated server. If there were cheaper and reliable servers who offered the requiremed amount of resources to main the websites, then we would have chosen them instead of asking for donations :( but insha'Allaah, this is only temporary as we will resume paying for the server costs starting October.

format_quote Originally Posted by i_m_tipu

if anyones wants to donate
and he does not have bank A/C

what will be the Procedure of his paying

also can anyone describe all the Procedure of donating

May Allaah help our good tries
It depends, if you live in the UK, please pm.

:w:

glo
08-17-2006, 06:26 PM
Just out of interest, what happened about the financial support that was needed for this site? Did it get sorted out?

afriend
08-17-2006, 06:28 PM
Hmmm....The advertisement is still here...

But it would be cool if the Admins gave us a little heads up on their progress.

Far7an
08-17-2006, 06:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram

Progress can be viewed here.

glo
08-17-2006, 06:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram

It is?
There used to be a little reminder at the top of the page, but I can't see it anymore ...
I was hoping the problem had been resolved ...

afriend
08-17-2006, 06:34 PM
We have collected a total of $425.00 in donations towards our goal of $650.00

We have collected a total of 65.38%
Thank you!
Nearly there everyone :happy:

There used to be a little reminder at the top of the page, but I can't see it anymore ...
I still see it :?

glo
08-17-2006, 07:11 PM
Hi Iqram

You are right, the reminder is still there!
I just wasn't looking right. Duh!

kadafi
08-18-2006, 01:13 PM

Alhumdillaah, we have managed to survive for the past few months based on these donations, may Allaah reward to those who donated and will donate in the future :)

:w:

glo
09-16-2006, 06:21 PM
Just a reminder that we still have not reached the target ... and October is looming!
(What's the latest situation, Kadafi?)

Snowflake
09-18-2006, 04:50 PM
Are Postal Orders acceptable as method of payment?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.