/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I am your new friend!

bandoo
06-10-2006, 01:48 PM
Dear Friends,

Glad to be with ll of you in this nice forum. I am curious about Islam and also puzzled about the most henious crimes being committed in its name by some fanatics. I trust with your guidance I will be in a better position to understand Islam and why some of the Muslims have become so fanatical much against the basic tenets of peaceful Islam.

I am sure this is a forum of people who are genuinely humanist and abhor any kind of inhuman killings by anybody whether he is a Muslim or non-Muslim.

Bandoo

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
afriend
06-10-2006, 02:49 PM
:sl:

:welcome:

I hope you find out the truth of what Islam is.

As a start, Islam comes from the word salaam-Meaning peace....

Enjoy your stay!

*noor
06-10-2006, 02:53 PM
[BANANA]Welcome to the forums![/BANANA]

i hope you enjoy your stay.

Tania
06-10-2006, 02:57 PM
WElcome:)
We had 0 crimes on this site so we are quite peaceful

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
The Ruler
06-10-2006, 03:47 PM
:sl: n :welcome: to de forums....enjoy ur stay!! :) :) :w:

Samira_01
06-10-2006, 03:55 PM
Welcome to dis LI Forum!

glo
06-10-2006, 03:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by bandoo
Dear Friends,

Glad to be with ll of you in this nice forum. I am curious about Islam and also puzzled about the most henious crimes being committed in its name by some fanatics. I trust with your guidance I will be in a better position to understand Islam and why some of the Muslims have become so fanatical much against the basic tenets of peaceful Islam.

I am sure this is a forum of people who are genuinely humanist and abhor any kind of inhuman killings by anybody whether he is a Muslim or non-Muslim.

Bandoo
Hi bandoo

I have learned a lot about Islam since joining this forum. I hope you will too.
I look forward to you joining our discussions.

Peace.

afriend2
06-10-2006, 04:03 PM
salaam,

welcome to LI, inshAllah have a beneficial stay here!

wassalam :peace:

bandoo
06-11-2006, 04:23 PM
It is good to be welcomed by so many on the first day itself! I am sure mine will be a long stay.

Now, can someone guide me to where I can get answers to some questions uppermost in my mind?

My first question, for example, is:

Do Muslims (and Islam) believe that there are good people in all religions and even among the non-believers?

Bandoo

amirah_87
06-11-2006, 04:34 PM
hey....well i've just been added on the list :)

welcome to LI..... bandoo n' i hope u enjoy u're stay!!

Najiullah
06-12-2006, 02:28 AM
WELCOME TO THE FORUM

MetSudaisTwice
06-13-2006, 10:35 AM
salam
welcome to the forums
wasalam

hassanomar
06-14-2006, 03:02 AM
salaam,

welcome to LI, inshAllah have a great stay here!

wassalam

bandoo
06-24-2006, 03:46 PM
Dear Friends,

I have joined this forum to know Islam better and also understand its philosophy. Obviously I have my grave doubts and would like to engage myself in fruitful exchange of views with some knowledgable Muslim gentleman.

Please advise about whom should I approach in this forum who can spare some of his valuable time for me.

Bandoo:rollseyes :rollseyes

Pk_#2
06-24-2006, 03:54 PM
AsalamuAlaykum,

welcome to the forum bro? sis?

never mind...

I hope you find this forum beneficial,

Just create a new thread and ask your question on the new thread not your introductory page,

there are a lot of knowlegable people here, who would love to answer your questions, i'm sureof it, there are Muslims and non-Muslims on this forum who are all kind and helpful mashaAllah :)

Peace and May God guide you.

glo
06-24-2006, 04:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by A'isha
Hi Bandoo

if ur a sister then woohoo!!! :thumbs_up

if ur a brother than boohoo!!! :thumbs_do

nah..messing :p

btw welcome to the forums...:welcome:

have a great stay and post away :sister:

yea...like sis tas said u can open a thread if u wanna kno somthing.
but just incase ther is already a thread like th one u want u can use th search feature :)

enjoy...;)

peace,
Hi A'isha

I just have to ask you ... what is it that you have against brothers??? :giggling:

peace.

glo
06-24-2006, 05:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by A'isha
brothers are bothers! :p
Now that goes without saying!! ;D

Malaikah
06-25-2006, 09:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by bandoo
Dear Friends,

I have joined this forum to know Islam better and also understand its philosophy. Obviously I have my grave doubts and would like to engage myself in fruitful exchange of views with some knowledgable Muslim gentleman.

Please advise about whom should I approach in this forum who can spare some of his valuable time for me.

Bandoo:rollseyes :rollseyes
Hi. well i guess you could just start a thread about a topic you are interested in, or you might find that such a topic already exists- so you should probably do a search first.

Also, you should check out the stickies in the Basics of Islam section, as they have some pretty good info for begginers such as yourself.

oh, and welcome to the forum!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.