/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Possible kidnapping of Israeli in Nablus

lavikor201
06-10-2006, 10:46 PM
IDF officials said Saturday they were investigating the possible kidnapping of an Israeli in the West Bank city of Nablus.

The officials said a tape had reached some news outlets showing an Israeli saying he was kidnapped in Nablus. The IDF was conducting searches in the area, the officials said.

It was not immediately clear if the tape was authentic, and the army could not independently confirm that an Israeli was missing.

Palestinian security officials also said they were investigating the issue, but could not confirm if an Israel had been snatched.

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...cle%2FShowFull

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Immunity
06-10-2006, 11:50 PM
Meh....Jerusalem Post. Nothing but trash in my eyes.

Vishnu
06-11-2006, 12:17 AM
Oh yes! You only read the completley unbiased view of Al-Jezeera! :rollseyes

Immunity
06-11-2006, 12:19 AM
AlJazeera 4 Life.

On a serious note, I usually look foward to stuff by CNN, FOX, NY Times, Washington Post, LA Times, Chicago Tribune, and others. Basically factual information by accredited US publicatons :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Vishnu
06-11-2006, 12:45 AM
I do also. I am just saying that there are bias media organizations on both sides.

Bittersteel
06-11-2006, 05:36 AM
Jerusalem post is okay but that's the last place after Jihad Watch I will look in for information on Islam.

SirZubair
06-11-2006, 10:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Immunity
AlJazeera 4 Life.

On a serious note, I usually look foward to stuff by CNN, FOX, NY Times, Washington Post, LA Times, Chicago Tribune, and others. Basically factual information by accredited US publicatons :)
Please tell me you are Joking..please..please...

* Note = i have said 'please' 3 times,..no1 can accuse me of being rude today..

afriend
06-11-2006, 10:08 AM
lol ;D

Sometimes CNN show some true stuff, not even shown on BBC or any of those weird Stations...

samsam
06-11-2006, 10:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
lol ;D

Sometimes CNN show some true stuff, not even shown on BBC or any of those weird Stations...
True , hah weird stations;D

HeiGou
06-11-2006, 12:57 PM
Just in passing, the IDF is claiming that the American Jew who was kidnapped in Nablus was handed over as soon as his kidnappers realised he was American. To quote the IDF, ""Apparently, the kidnappers did not want to end up like Zarqawi," a defense official said." Now either the IDF is making fun of the situation, or the Americans have made an impression.

Anyway it is good that this idiot is safe and sound.

Vishnu
06-11-2006, 02:33 PM
Very good he is safe. I hope he is smart and gets the hint that he should probably leave.

afriend
06-11-2006, 02:35 PM
LOL

Good idea...hahah;D

Vishnu
06-12-2006, 12:15 PM
I bet his family is very happy, that he did not end up beheaded. How scary must it be to know your husband or Dad has been kidnapped.

Lamaggad
06-19-2006, 08:33 PM
too bad he was released... :(

Israel give for them selves the right to arrest hundreds of Palestinians every day, and they make a big deal if ONE israeli was arrested..

i wonder why did they released him thought

Skillganon
06-19-2006, 09:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lamaggad
too bad he was released... :(

Israel give for them selves the right to arrest hundreds of Palestinians every day, and they make a big deal if ONE israeli was arrested..

i wonder why did they released him thought
Not to mention many palestinian dissappeared. Do you ever hear from them, or rather hear of them?

imaad_udeen
06-20-2006, 03:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by HeiGou
Just in passing, the IDF is claiming that the American Jew who was kidnapped in Nablus was handed over as soon as his kidnappers realised he was American. To quote the IDF, ""Apparently, the kidnappers did not want to end up like Zarqawi," a defense official said." Now either the IDF is making fun of the situation, or the Americans have made an impression.

Anyway it is good that this idiot is safe and sound.
Why do you say he is an idiot?

HeiGou
06-21-2006, 11:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by imaad_udeen
Why do you say he is an idiot?
Any Jew much less an American one that goes wandering around the West Bank without at least a battalion of IDF bodyguards is none-too-bright in my opinion.

virago
06-21-2006, 11:30 AM
too bad he was released..
In what way would they have benefited from keeping him?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.