Few Random Videos

King Fahd Exposed Saudi Arabian King
http://www.islamicthinkers.com/index...d=59&Itemid=61

Traitors & Apostates of the Muslim Ummah
http://www.islamicthinkers.com/index...d=64&Itemid=61

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Sohrab
06-11-2006, 02:09 AM
Well, kinda another version of Allahuakbar.net.....and Guess what...Imam of Harm Makkah, Shaikh Sudais is in the BLACKlist too....along with Qardawi and Jamal Bidawi. Funny enuf...there's no list of their Authentic Ulema which we can refer to.
May Allah have Mercy on us, and give us all Hidayah. Ameen.
Prayers

BlissfullyJaded
06-11-2006, 03:34 AM
:sl:

^ What did that have to do with the topic brother? :?

Don't feel the need to answer me..

NJUSA
06-11-2006, 04:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sohrab
... Funny enuf...there's no list of their Authentic Ulema which we can refer to.
May Allah have Mercy on us, and give us all Hidayah. Ameen.
Prayers
Because we should all use our best judgement in deciding whose opinions to incorporate into one's lifestyle. If you're not satisfied with the conclusions someone comes to, or the process by which they come to said conclusions, then find someone who meets your criteria. I have serious reservations about certain scholars and many quasi-scholars, so I leave them be, and look elsewhere for help.
BTW, what style is this poem in?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sohrab
06-11-2006, 12:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Labibah
:sl:

^ What did that have to do with the topic brother? :?

Don't feel the need to answer me..
Sorry, i think i got the comment misplaced :hiding: . Actually i was looking at the list of ulema they think (islamic thinkers?) we should be avoiding, and i don't think i totally agree with them. That's all.

format_quote Originally Posted by NJUSA
Because we should all use our best judgement in deciding whose opinions to incorporate into one's lifestyle. If you're not satisfied with the conclusions someone comes to, or the process by which they come to said conclusions, then find someone who meets your criteria. I have serious reservations about certain scholars and many quasi-scholars, so I leave them be, and look elsewhere for help.
BTW, what style is this poem in?

Very true. I agree...but i'll be very careful before i label someone avoidable, especially ulema who are well respected throughout the islamic world.

P.S I'm probably off topic on both the replies, but it's all about the third link in the first post. no offence.

Wasslam

Islamicboy
06-11-2006, 06:16 PM
I didnt actually look at there site too much i just saw the videos. I found them interesting so i posted them here.

Samira_01
06-12-2006, 03:53 PM
good links bro !!...Jazakallah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.