/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Nanotechnology or Biotech,biochem?

limitless
06-11-2006, 02:14 PM
:sl:

So I have this questions for those who are interested in science world :), like me hehehe. So anyway, Does anything nanotechnology could be the best way to persuade ones career rather than biotechnology, or biochemist?

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
limitless
06-11-2006, 02:20 PM
Salaam

what is or who is Henrik Schon? :) you have link ?

:w:

virago
06-11-2006, 02:22 PM
How about bioengineering?

muzna
06-11-2006, 02:23 PM
all three subjects have vast opportunities in the job fields..
i think there's an intensive course of biochem in biotechnology.
(i find biochem boring..but that's me)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
limitless
06-11-2006, 02:27 PM
Biology is simply boring to me, all you do is memorizie, really pathetic. I need something where it deals with cells and technology :P , nanotechonolgy is what I desire, however it is only in Waterloo University which so distant from my location and you need high 80s just to get in and then competition with 90s students, way too much stress then finical issues. I'd love to go, but too far, gas lol, competition, and the intiutation fees, etc.. . So I am clueless at what I want to persuade at the moment. I am hoping nanotechonolgy spreads by the end of 2008 hehe thats when I graduate from h. school :) .

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!