/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Should i confront her or ignore her??

anonymous
06-12-2006, 12:41 AM
salaam ppl

i need some advice. what would you do if somebody you know did something to hurt you intenionally because the person was jealous of you??

i can either confront her or i can just ignore what she did?........i dont know if confronting her would do anything because she already hurt me.....but i didnt show it so i need some advice
thanx

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Immunity
06-12-2006, 12:44 AM
If offenses are minor, ignore her.

If offenses are major, confront her.

Ghazi
06-12-2006, 12:46 AM
:sl:

The good old "Hater's" Be careful with these types cause for some reason they have it in for you, just tell her straight you'll forgive her and ask her to repent but also state if the friendship is going to continue all envy must stop and you won't tolerate and future incidents.

habiibti
06-12-2006, 02:14 AM
let her know that wat she did was wrong and i feel disapointed but u r willing to ignore and forgive her.

hope that helped.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sevgi
06-12-2006, 02:37 AM
firstly...pray for the girl for god to help her and keep her away from jealousy...and just speak to her...because anything u ever say to her when ur in the mode of ignoring will be insincere...:)

SirZubair
06-12-2006, 06:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sumeyye
firstly...pray for the girl for god to help her and keep her away from jealousy...and just speak to her...because anything u ever say to her when ur in the mode of ignoring will be insincere...:)
:brother: looks like i dont have to lecture anyone in this thread,the sister above has given the best advice anyone can give.

wa'salaam.

Dhulqarnaeen
06-12-2006, 07:57 AM
If youre muslim then :sl:
1. If shes your non mahram then just leave her, you may not bring fitnah to her and she may not talk or joking around with you freely, its forbidden in Islam.
2. If youre hurted maybe you felt jealous too ;D Cause if you dont like her maybe you just feel usual, but Allahu A'lam what she did that make you hurted.
3. Just leave her bro, you are in this condition because youre hanging around too much with her.
But if youre non muslim then do whatever you want. But still the best following islamic rule Wallahi.

ss25
06-12-2006, 01:23 PM
it depends wat she did, i agree wif sumeyye, pray for her as jealousy is a dangerous emotion and if its sumfin that affects yr friendship u shud confront the issue cos ur burning bout it and if u leave sumfin that u burn bout unresolved u mite wind up acting angrily.

Allah save us. Ameen

chacha_jalebi
06-12-2006, 03:01 PM
inshallah Allah (swt) will help ya and inshallah ya wont b hurt :D

if u feel dat ur rights have been like violated then ya should confront her & sort it out :D

i hope Allah (swt) helps ya

Inshallah
06-12-2006, 06:39 PM
Confronting her will solve the issue, ignoring her will keep the jealousy in her heart and it might even get worse. It's your job to question her actions and try to conclude a resolve if nothing happens at the end at least you know you did your part and maybe she'll realize what she's done later on and ask for forgiveness.

Silver Pearl
06-12-2006, 06:49 PM
Consider, may Allah have mercy on you, the admonition and the lesson contained in what Ibn Abee Haatim ar-Raazee narrates, he said: I entered into damscus upon the students of ahadeeth and i passed by the circle of Qaasim al-joo'ee. I found a group sitting around him and he was speaking. Their appearance ance amazed me and i heard him saying: 'Seize the benefit of five things from the people of your time:When you are present you are not known; when you are absent you are not missed; when you are seen your advice is not sought; when you say something your saying is not accepted; and when you have some knowledge you are notgiven anything for it.I also advice you with five things: when you are treated unjustly then doo not behave unjustly; when you are praised then do not become happy; when you are criticised do not be upset; when you are not believed do not become angry; and if they act deceitfully towards you do not act deceitfully towards them.' Ib Abee Haatim said. So i took that as my benefit from Damascus

I hope Allah (subhana wa ta’ala) aids you.

I would personally say, don’t ignore her and don’t confront her. Just let the issue subside and continue to treat her with compassion….your call.

:wasalamex

lolwatever
06-13-2006, 10:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
salaam ppl

i need some advice. what would you do if somebody you know did something to hurt you intenionally because the person was jealous of you??

i can either confront her or i can just ignore what she did?........i dont know if confronting her would do anything because she already hurt me.....but i didnt show it so i need some advice
thanx
erm personally if a friend of mine done that to me i'd tell them what i thought of them and 4giv em if they sincerely said sorry...

but if it's really trivial like they bad mouthed u one off... best 2 ignore i guess.. but if u reckon you're gonna carry a feeling for the rest of ur life against someone over something they done, best to let it out.. instead of storing it inside and living like a pressure cooker and dying from frustration...:grumbling

piXie
06-13-2006, 10:51 AM
greetings,

u could also try being really nice.....like repay evil with goodness :)

ss25
06-13-2006, 12:28 PM
greetings,

u could also try being really nice.....like repay evil with goodness
naw i dont think u wana do that cos then u wudnt be acting gud out of sincerity but it wud only be an act... and well thats deceit isnt it?

jus my thought

if its really major and u cant get over it then talk to her bout it else if u say u gona forget about it and carry on bein friends then do that but carry on hangin wif her knowin u cant really trust her...

~*miz*kurdiya*~
06-13-2006, 02:56 PM
well why was she jealous of you in the first place? it doesnt help anyting and doesnt make the person to be like you....but how can you confront a person and say ''i know you did such and such cos ur jealous of me'' i mean think bout it, it can make you sound stupid cos she wont just say ''yes its true cos im jealous of you...'' i reckon dont ignore her but keep ur distance cos if she is jealous of you no doubt everytime ur there its going to remind her of the jealousy so keep ur distance for a while till it slowly fades in her heart inshallah... if you love this person for the sake of Allah and she knows then she will know no matter how far you are from her, if she needs you; u'll be there... and the distance might be good for you as well as her... allahu a'lim...

hassanomar
06-13-2006, 11:35 PM
Pray to Allah and ask for his mercy and to give all forgiveness - however major or minor she should be informed not confronted if it has hurt you but do it in a peace mannor inshallah whatever you do will give you the best results

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.