/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hey I am Kyle

Kyle_Burns
06-12-2006, 04:41 AM
Hello I am Kyle and I am new to the idea of islam. I want someone to talk to me about it for I am interested in converting but I cannot find any good resourses of what the religion is all about. I would love for someone to explain to me the basics and let me see if I am interested in joining. Thanks for anyone who wants to help.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Looking4Peace
06-12-2006, 04:51 AM
Hi, I am new to Islam myself so am not so educated in it all yet, but there are plenty of people here who know their stuff. Enjoy your stay here and ask many questions, mostly nice people who are willing to help out, a few coocoos just ignore em.

:welcome:

Kyle_Burns
06-12-2006, 04:53 AM
thank you. you seem nice yourself I hope you enjoy your stay

i_m_tipu
06-12-2006, 05:09 AM
:welcome: to the forum Kyle
may Allaah grant u as a muslim

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
glo
06-12-2006, 06:01 AM
Welcome, Kyle!
I am sure you will learn about Islam here. :)

Tilmeez
06-12-2006, 08:17 AM

north_malaysian
06-12-2006, 08:21 AM
Welcome!!

I am born Muslim, and not so educated in it too. Learning lots of thing here. Telling you, many people here are experts in Islam.

muzna
06-12-2006, 08:22 AM
welcome kyle, masha Allah, you are on the right path. hope we can fully educate you in the wonders of islam

Samira_01
06-12-2006, 12:17 PM
Welcome to dis LI Forum !!...Hope u enjoy ur stay...any question u would like to ask ...do ask ...Jazakallahu Qayran...ANd may allah grant u to a muslimah Inshallah!

if u need help there is lost of different section that can help you ....go and learn and look around and i think that would be the best think to help u ...any question ...make a topic to ask and surely some one will help u about that !!

The Ruler
06-12-2006, 05:30 PM
hi....:welcome: to de forums....enjoy ur stay!! :) :)

:w:

ummAbdillah
06-12-2006, 05:55 PM
salaam (peace)
welcome kyle :)
try this site: www.beconvinced.com
wa salaam

Pk_#2
06-12-2006, 05:56 PM
Peace bro,

Welcome to the forum,

May Allah(swt) guide you!

Tc :)

786rani
06-12-2006, 05:57 PM
sure you'll get loads of info here. enjoy yr stay!!!!!
rani

piXie
06-12-2006, 06:01 PM
Hi Kyle

welcome to th forums...:welcome:

ask us as many questions as u want....we wil be happy to answer inshaAllaah

hope u hav a great and beneficial stay

looking forward to ur posts:)

Goku
06-12-2006, 06:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kyle_Burns
Hello I am Kyle and I am new to the idea of islam. I want someone to talk to me about it for I am interested in converting but I cannot find any good resourses of what the religion is all about. I would love for someone to explain to me the basics and let me see if I am interested in joining. Thanks for anyone who wants to help.
Welcome to the forum.

There are a lot of converts to Islam here, I'm sure they can help you, enjoy your stay.

Najiullah
06-13-2006, 05:35 AM
WELCOME TO THE FORUM

MetSudaisTwice
06-13-2006, 10:33 AM
salam
welcome to the forums
wasalam

SistaHH
06-13-2006, 05:06 PM
:thankyou: welcome to the forum. Inshallah (god willing) you will find lots of useful info here and you will soon become our brother in islam

hassanomar
06-14-2006, 02:57 AM
salaam,

welcome to LI, inshAllah have a great stay here!

wassalam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!