/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Gaza Massacre -- مجزرة غزة

Lamaggad
06-12-2006, 07:24 AM
Salamu Alaykum,
Check this out..

http://www.e-palestinetalk.ca/showth...hp?p=20#post20

Please don't for get Huda in your prayers and Du3a'a...

http://www.lamaggad.net/gaza-massacre.htm

and please forward those picts and videos to every one you know.

Thanks

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
north_malaysian
06-12-2006, 08:26 AM
It is so sad seeing people picnic being killed for no reason.

When we saw it first time in CNN, we just saw she wailing like crazy. But later we watched on Al Jazeera, my whole family was so shocked because Al Jazeera shows the dead people, so sad!!!:offended:

Why CNN didnt show it all like al Jazeera?

Syed Nizam
06-12-2006, 10:03 AM
Innalillahiwainnailahirajiun.......
[MAD]I feel so sad.....[/MAD]
and yet, the rest of the world still put the blame on the Palestinian for the whole Israeli-Palestinian conflict......

MinAhlilHadeeth
06-12-2006, 10:10 AM
May Allah ahve mercy on our deceased brothers and sisters.... may Allah ease teh pain of those that still live... my the shuhada live in the belly of green birds.... ameen ameen ameen.
W'salaam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Lamaggad
06-12-2006, 02:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
It is so sad seeing people picnic being killed for no reason.

When we saw it first time in CNN, we just saw she wailing like crazy. But later we watched on Al Jazeera, my whole family was so shocked because Al Jazeera shows the dead people, so sad!!!:offended:

Why CNN didnt show it all like al Jazeera?
why would CNN show the whole thing, of course they won't do that, every one knows that w.bush, the American government and their news lies and will always lie to the American people, Washington did not even condemn what happened not just this... they basically said "israel have the right to defend them selves"

i can't believe those people, wallah i can't stop thinking about this girl, every time i see this video i just keep crying...

i think we should keep passing this video around to every one so every one can know the evilness on those criminals and terrorist.
if any one have Jewish friends, please make them see this video and let them object about it and stand by our side.

Allah Almusta3an

MinAhlilHadeeth
06-13-2006, 09:20 AM
Yeah.... and also what's going on in Guantanamo.... that sick - said that it was an act of warfare! I don't think you can say enough about that. These people are sick (and no i don't mean westeners as a whole). May Allah guide them. Allahuma a'izzal Islama wal Muslimeen.
W'salaam

north_malaysian
06-13-2006, 09:46 AM
But why Fatah and Hamas are against each others - where's unity. If they still behaving like this I'm pesimistic about Palestinians independence. So sad.

Plus - killing picnic-goers is not self defence.+o(

AvarAllahNoor
06-13-2006, 09:49 AM
What is the solution do you think? (Without getting all heated up)

Sarmad
06-13-2006, 09:52 AM
the solution is to be happy with the food on the table and the breath in your lungs

north_malaysian
06-13-2006, 09:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AvarAllahNoor
What is the solution do you think? (Without getting all heated up)
regarding to Fatah vs Hammas? I DONT KNOW! AND I DONT UNDERSTAND PALESTINIAN POLITICIANS!

MinAhlilHadeeth
06-13-2006, 10:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sarmad
the solution is to be happy with the food on the table and the breath in your lungs
Yeah right...be happy while your dad is in jail, your mopther has been raped, and your little brother has been shot. Good times eh?

Sarmad
06-13-2006, 10:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm_Shaheed
Yeah right...be happy while your dad is in jail, your mopther has been raped, and your little brother has been shot. Good times eh?
if people were happy to be alive and not keep fighting over land which belongs to all of gods creation their would be no mine and yours but everybodies that way people would stop fighting, but forsaking this the violence will never end to bring up atrocities is pointless cos your all as bad one another you both "want"

MinAhlilHadeeth
06-13-2006, 10:16 AM
So they should just accept the fact that they have been booted out of their land?

AvarAllahNoor
06-13-2006, 10:18 AM
Happy while they bomb each other to smithereens? Very unlikely

AvarAllahNoor
06-13-2006, 10:20 AM
if people were happy to be alive and not keep fighting over land which belongs to all of gods creation their would be no mine and yours but everybodies that way people would stop fighting, but forsaking this the violence will never end to bring up atrocities is pointless cos your all as bad one another you both "want"

It'll never end unfortuantley. It's the norm nowdays to kill each other for land. Look around and tell me it's not true.

The end is nigh....

Sarmad
06-13-2006, 10:22 AM
Happy while they bomb each other to smithereens? Very unlikely
their would be no bombing if they were content, look at pakistan were they content after getting their land? no they now want more land and then who says they will be content then, land will not bring peace, ghar sukh vasiya bahar sukh payaa - if you have inner peace you can bring peace to others.

MinAhlilHadeeth
06-13-2006, 10:23 AM
The end is nigh....
Tis true.

Sarmad
06-13-2006, 10:24 AM
So they should just accept the fact that they have been booted out of their land?
my people were booted out of their lands and they are more or less content we had more rights religiously to the land than those who cruelly evicted us why is it we dont behave the same way?, bearing a grudge will make the spiral of violence your only reality.

AvarAllahNoor
06-13-2006, 10:33 AM
their would be no bombing if they were content, look at pakistan were they content after getting their land? no they now want more land and then who says they will be content then, land will not bring peace, ghar sukh vasiya bahar sukh payaa - if you have inner peace you can bring peace to others.

It is Kaljug, (age of darkness) brother. This won't end, it will only increase.

MinAhlilHadeeth
06-13-2006, 10:38 AM
my people were booted out of their lands and they are more or less content we had more rights religiously to the land than those who cruelly evicted us why is it we dont behave the same way?, bearing a grudge will make the spiral of violence your only reality.
They have no rights, should they subdue themselves and make themselves slaves?
Long live the intifada.

AvarAllahNoor
06-13-2006, 10:44 AM

What tribe do you belong to?

Sarmad
06-13-2006, 12:19 PM
What tribe do you belong to?
jatt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Sarmad
06-13-2006, 12:22 PM
They have no rights, should they subdue themselves and make themselves slaves?
Long live the intifada.
they subdue themselves when they deny reality, the violence will therefore continue and you do not have the right to question the suffering because you say:

Long live the intifada
your as much to blame for all the violence

AvarAllahNoor
06-13-2006, 01:12 PM
jatt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
Oh dear, Sikh would have been sufficient. :)

I don't believe in jaat

Manas ki jaat sabhe ake pehchanbo

(Recognise whole human race as of one caste)

Lamaggad
06-13-2006, 02:32 PM
If some sort of people have in their own believes to kill people for a land, such as zionism then we should by all mean come out and fight those people to save our people and our land.

let me here summarize what is zionism.

Zionism rejects the Creator, His Revelation and reward and punishment. Among its fruits are the persecution of the Palestinian people and the spiritual and physical endangering of the Jewish people. It encourages treasonous, dual loyalty among unsuspecting Jews throughout the world. At its root Zionism sees reality as barren and desacralized. It is the antithesis of Torah Judaism.

Source: http://www.nkusa.org/aboutus/whatzionism.cfm

and if you go back read more about their believes, you will see that they believe that they are the sons of god and they allow for them selves if they are in war to kill all males no matter what age they are even if they are babies or old men. i think we all have seen that CLEARLY in Gaza Massacre over the beach, kids were going thier for PICNIC, they were unarmed enjoying thier day on the beach...

how would you think that we can live happy when those type of people still exist.. and how am i suppose to be happy wene i see a small kid like Huda who is same age of my sister who lost all her siblings brothers and sisters and her parents in front of her eyes in NO TIME?!?!

if we go back to history we will see that Jews used to live in Arab countries peacefully and happily ever after UNLIKE United states and Germany, were they have suffered from all kind of discrimination and racism.

Palestinians should not be blamed for others mistakes. and if they believe that they are the sons of God, that doesn't mean that the rest are animals and do not deserve to live but them.

I hope i have made this point clear to you.

Sarmad
06-13-2006, 07:50 PM
Oh dear, Sikh would have been sufficient. :)

I don't believe in jaat

Manas ki jaat sabhe ake pehchanbo

(Recognise whole human race as of one caste)
I dont believe in caste either but you asked for my tribe that would be it and yes I am the same as you in terms of religion also, i did not want to disclose that because i just wanted to be perceived without any misconception but you've blown my cover , only jokin :)

Vishnu
06-13-2006, 08:55 PM
The Assosiated Press is now reporting that the shrapenal found in the bodies of two victims was not the same as the ones that would be found in any Israeli artillery.

Evidence is pointing to a mine commonly used by the group knows as "Hamas"

Muezzin
06-13-2006, 09:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ganeshsikkim
The Assosiated Press is now reporting that the shrapenal found in the bodies of two victims was not the same as the ones that would be found in any Israeli artillery.

Evidence is pointing to a mine commonly used by the group knows as "Hamas"
Oh really?

'An independent investigation conducted by the U.S. based Human Rights Watch, which sent an investigator to Gaza, has found that the injuries suffered by the Palestinians were inconsistent with a mine-blast as suggested by Israeli authorities in earlier statements. The Human Rights Watch investigator says he believes evidence points to an Israeli artillery shell as causing the deaths and injuries on the beach, but that something else could have also caused the blast.'

Source

MinAhlilHadeeth
06-14-2006, 09:59 AM
they subdue themselves when they deny reality, the violence will therefore continue and you do not have the right to question the suffering because you say:

your as much to blame for all the violence
Oh I am? I didn't realise. Sorry everyone. It's my fault the suffering is going on in Palestine.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.