/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Who we are.....? Muslim.....! or........

Slave of Rehman
06-12-2006, 09:54 AM
Aslaam-o-Alikum Honourable Brothers and Sisters of this Forum!

how u keeping?

today i came to my office and was thinking about our muslim Ummah of Pak.

as i was going depply to think about them i felt very sad and became up set.

who are we? Muslim......! or...........?

we born muslims in a muslim family and in a muslim country.(Alhamduallah)
but why we are looks so different?

before we born our parents wished that it may born boy. mostly people wish to born boy but some wishes girl 1st.
if they born boy thay have different celibrationas but if boy they have different.

when we born we saw our parents became happy and celibrated our Briths.
what they did in our Celibrations?

We are still Muslim, nothing increase or dicrease in our Emaan.

after one year they celibrated our 1st brith day. what they did on it?

every things is going to be feed in our minds since child hood. (keep remember this point plz)

when we became bit older we saw some other religious and some worldly celibrations.

we are going to save all things in our minds.

we follow what we see our perants to follow. (Blind faith)

we saw traditions on deaths and on Marriages.

some of us saw our perants never prayed salah and some of us saw little bit, some of us saw extrimily followed (Taqlid) by their School of Thoughts.

none of any one told us what is wrong and what is right.
we saw our perants and elders of our family to stick on thier beliefs and force us to stick on it as well.

and in our inside home life every thing is going on following our religion along with these things: [Watching movies, listning songs, useing internet in bad way, telling lie (because we saw our perants tell lie), fighting each another, listning and saying Geybat, Riya and other things].

we are still Muslim,nothing increase or dicrease in our Emaan.

when we grow up our parents tell us that what we want from u (doctor, Army officer, Police Officer , Judge and more) but very very few people want us to become Muslim learned person.

they impliment thier rules over sons and daughters (different rules for boys and different for girls).

if we refuse to follow one of the above things they put Fatawa on us (disobdient of perants) and declear us people of hell.

if we think in our Religious life, people are confused in religion in our Country.
they give up religion and follow luxary life.
i don,t belam on them coz our Ulmas made our religion complicat.
u can,t declear as muslim in pakistan but u must finger on Beralivi, deobandi, Shia or others.
if u go to get marry in Nikah registration u must point out that who u are?

Sunny or shia?
if sunny so whic sect? Beralivi (influnced by Shia's Teachings) or Deobandi (influnced by Sufi's teachings).

if shia(Made by Jews) so which sect? Ismaili, Bohri, Rizvi, Jafiry or other sects...!

but no one can say that i m simple muslim who follwo quran and Hadith.

people are fedup from these kinds of sects but they must follow one of them coz they have seen around them to do so when they were kids.

Brothers and Sisters of this Forum!

i m sorry for taking ur time but what i do?
i followed all sect when i was in ur Country.

i was diappointed from religion and went to another way (wronf way).
but Allah (swt) din,t leave me alone and made me true follower of His Deen .

now i feel sad when i see u all people following them blindly. (Andhi Taqleed)

Prophet (saw) said Investigate ur deen.
Allah (swt) says This Quran is for those people who have knowledge to understand.

This is our duty given by Lord of Universe (swt) to seek knowledge of Deen by studying Quran and Hadith.

Now in Pak we are become Munafiq, Fasiq, fajir and more more more.

we have learned these all catagories around our people (inside home and out side home).

we have to change this system by individualy.

u .... u are the system.

u have to change urself 1st by following the true religion Islam.

for that u have withdraw ur so called Identity and accept the fact only Muslim.

No sunny or shia but Muslim .

do wot is written in Quran and Hadith.

What prophet give u take it and what he forbid u obstain it. (Quran)

follwo what Prophet did but don,t follow what Ulma do by following their School of Thoughts.

fight with the system by getting knowledge of Quran and Hadith and speak openly in a system of Kufar, Shirk and Bidah.

fight along with ur knowledge and sweep the system.

Brothers and sisters! now i m gona shoot off and leave with that Dua.

O'Allah! guide them all, show them straight path of Deen, give them knowledge of Quran and Hadith and make them follower of the Salaf. Ameen

Jazakallah

Waslaam-o-Alikum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
06-12-2006, 09:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Slave of Rehman
O'Allah! guide them all, show them straight path of Deen, give them knowledge of Quran and Hadith and make them follower of the Salaf. Ameen
Aameen!!

MinAhlilHadeeth
06-12-2006, 09:58 AM
Why is this in the urdu section?
W'salaam

era
06-12-2006, 10:49 AM
:sl:
ameen for the dua
mashallah nice thinking brother
and jazakallahu khair for sharing with us
and yes brother why is this in urdu section?:? it is in english na

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Slave of Rehman
06-12-2006, 12:22 PM
Jazakallah for all brothers and sisters!
i put that topic in urdu section coz urdu speakers may read this topic aswell.
but i have repost in english section now.

Waslaam-o-Alikum

cyberpi
06-13-2006, 05:02 AM
Is the definition of a Muslim not someone who submits to God? There are those who claim to be Muslim who are not Muslim, and there are those who are ignorant of the Qur'an or claim to be NOT Muslim, but they truly are. Is that not the answer? I can not imagine the scope of Islam but I am fairly certain that it extends beyond the known witnessed Universe. Therefore referring to a man-made concept of a country as Islam filled with ubiquitous Muslims is part of the problem... the questions posed here struggle with the definitions that were created by men... not by God.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.