PDA

View Full Version : Saad Al-Ghamdi

hidaayah
06-12-2006, 11:20 AM
Media Tags are no longer supported

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
hidaayah
06-12-2006, 11:26 AM
إِنَّ فِي ذَلِكَ لآيَةً لِّمَنْ خَافَ عَذَابَ الآخِرَةِ ذَلِكَ يَوْمٌ مَّجْمُوعٌ لَّهُ النَّاسُ وَذَلِكَ يَوْمٌ مَّشْهُودٌ
Indeed in that (there) is a sure lesson for those who fear the torment of the Hereafter. That is a Day whereon humankind will be gathered together, and that is a Day when all (the dwellers of the heavens and the earth) will be present.

وَمَا نُؤَخِّرُهُ إِلاَّ لِأَجَلٍ مَّعْدُودٍ
And We delay it only for a term (already) fixed.

يَوْمَ يَأْتِ لاَ تَكَلَّمُ نَفْسٌ إِلاَّ بِإِذْنِهِ فَمِنْهُمْ شَقِيٌّ وَسَعِيدٌ
On the Day when it comes, no person shall speak except by His (Allah's) Leave. Some among them will be wretched and (others) blessed.

فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ شَقُواْ فَفِي النَّارِ لَهُمْ فِيهَا زَفِيرٌ وَشَهِيقٌ
As for those who are wretched, they will be in the Fire, sighing in a high and low tone.

خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا مَا دَامَتِ السَّمَاوَاتُ وَالأَرْضُ إِلاَّ مَا شَاء رَبُّكَ إِنَّ رَبَّكَ فَعَّالٌ لِّمَا يُرِيدُ
They will dwell therein for all the time that the heavens and the earth endure, except as your Lord wills. Verily, your Lord is the doer of what He wills.

وَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ سُعِدُواْ فَفِي الْجَنَّةِ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا مَا دَامَتِ السَّمَاوَاتُ وَالأَرْضُ إِلاَّ مَا شَاء رَبُّكَ عَطَاء غَيْرَ مَجْذُوذٍ
And those who are blessed, they will be in Paradise, abiding therein for all the time that the heavens and the earth endure, except as your Lord will, a gift without an end.

فَلاَ تَكُ فِي مِرْيَةٍ مِّمَّا يَعْبُدُ هَـؤُلاء مَا يَعْبُدُونَ إِلاَّ كَمَا يَعْبُدُ آبَاؤُهُم مِّن قَبْلُ وَإِنَّا لَمُوَفُّوهُمْ نَصِيبَهُمْ غَيْرَ مَنقُوصٍ
So be not in doubt (O Muhammad) as to what these (pagans and polytheists) men worship. They worship nothing but what their fathers worshipped before (them). And verily, We shall repay them in full their portion without diminution.

وَلَقَدْ آتَيْنَا مُوسَى الْكِتَابَ فَاخْتُلِفَ فِيهِ وَلَوْلاَ كَلِمَةٌ سَبَقَتْ مِن رَّبِّكَ لَقُضِيَ بَيْنَهُمْ وَإِنَّهُمْ لَفِي شَكٍّ مِّنْهُ مُرِيبٍ
Indeed, We gave the Book to Moses, but differences arose therein, and had it not been for a Word that had gone forth before from your Lord, the case would have been judged between them, and indeed they are in grave doubt concerning it (this Qur'an).

وَإِنَّ كُـلاًّ لَّمَّا لَيُوَفِّيَنَّهُمْ رَبُّكَ أَعْمَالَهُمْ إِنَّهُ بِمَا يَعْمَلُونَ خَبِيرٌ
And verily, to each of them your Lord will repay their works in full. Surely, He is All-Aware of what they do.

فَاسْتَقِمْ كَمَا أُمِرْتَ وَمَن تَابَ مَعَكَ وَلاَ تَطْغَوْاْ إِنَّهُ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ بَصِيرٌ
So stand (ask Allah to make) you (Muhammad) firm and straight (on the religion of Islamic Monotheism) as you are commanded and those (your companions) who turn in repentance (unto Allah) with you, and transgress not (Allah's legal limits). Verily, He is All-Seer of what you do.

وَلاَ تَرْكَنُواْ إِلَى الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُواْ فَتَمَسَّكُمُ النَّارُ وَمَا لَكُم مِّن دُونِ اللّهِ مِنْ أَوْلِيَاء ثُمَّ لاَ تُنصَرُونَ
And incline not toward those who do wrong, lest the Fire should touch you, and you have no protectors other than Allah, nor you would then be helped.

وَأَقِمِ الصَّلاَةَ طَرَفَيِ النَّهَارِ وَزُلَفًا مِّنَ اللَّيْلِ إِنَّ الْحَسَنَاتِ يُذْهِبْنَ السَّـيِّئَاتِ ذَلِكَ ذِكْرَى لِلذَّاكِرِينَ
And perform the prayer at the two ends of the day and in some hours of the night [i.e. the five compulsory prayers]. Verily, the good deeds remove the evil deeds (i.e. small sins). That is a reminder (an advice) for the mindful (those who accept advice).

وَاصْبِرْ فَإِنَّ اللّهَ لاَ يُضِيعُ أَجْرَ الْمُحْسِنِينَ
And be patient; verily, Allah loses not the reward of the good-doers.

فَلَوْلاَ كَانَ مِنَ الْقُرُونِ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ أُوْلُواْ بَقِيَّةٍ يَنْهَوْنَ عَنِ الْفَسَادِ فِي الأَرْضِ إِلاَّ قَلِيلاً مِّمَّنْ أَنجَيْنَا مِنْهُمْ وَاتَّبَعَ الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُواْ مَا أُتْرِفُواْ فِيهِ وَكَانُواْ مُجْرِمِينَ
If only there had been among the generations before you, persons having wisdom, prohibiting (others) from corruption and villainy in the earth, except a few of those whom We saved from among them. Those who did wrong pursued the enjoyment of good things of (this worldly) life, and were criminal sinners.

وَمَا كَانَ رَبُّكَ لِيُهْلِكَ الْقُرَى بِظُلْمٍ وَأَهْلُهَا مُصْلِحُونَ
And your Lord would never destroy the towns wrongfully, while their people were right-doers.

Soorah Hood: 103-117

Taken from: www.uponsunnah.com

MinAhlilHadeeth
06-12-2006, 11:34 AM
Saad al Ghamdi rocks!:shade:
W'salaam

hidaayah
06-12-2006, 11:38 AM
:sl:
Saad al Ghamdi rocks!:shade:
W'salaam
yess! Mashallah! He's my fav recitor now :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MinAhlilHadeeth
06-12-2006, 11:42 AM
No that would be sudaisi and Jibreen... so cool:wub:.
W'salaam

sis_fisabil'Allah
06-12-2006, 12:07 PM
jazk'Allahukahir sooooo much 4 ur post uhkty, Sa'ad Al'Ghamdi nd sudais r jst too gs Mash'Allah.
wasalam :thankyou:

hidaayah
06-12-2006, 12:38 PM
wa iyyak :)

mizan_aliashraf
06-12-2006, 01:46 PM
Salam
May Allah have mercy on Sheikh Sa'd al-Ghaamidy, as he passed away 4 years ago.
Wassalam

SistaHH
06-12-2006, 02:49 PM
Jazakhallah khair for the link sis. He is one of my favourite recitors too

Ameen

sis_fisabil'Allah
06-12-2006, 02:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mizan_aliashraf
Salam
Wassalam
subhan'Allah i thought Sheikh Sa'd al-Ghamdi was alive.
inalilahi waina'ilayhi rajioon
may Allah have mery on him.
:w:

Ibn Abi Ahmed
06-12-2006, 03:05 PM

Jazkakallah Khair! That was a very beutiful recitation. :)

Najiullah
06-13-2006, 09:26 AM
JazakAllah for sharing its beautifull

MinAhlilHadeeth
06-13-2006, 10:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mizan_aliashraf
Salam
Wassalam
Didn't know that!
Ameen!
W'salaam

06-13-2006, 10:28 AM
His recitation is so beautiful mashallah!

May Allah have mercy on sheikh Sa'd al-Ghaamidy
Ameen!!

hassanomar
06-13-2006, 11:16 PM
i think Saad al Ghamdi is amazing dunno what it is about his voice but really speaks to me - much respect to him

Arwa
06-13-2006, 11:19 PM

Masha'Allah Sa'ad al Ghamidi Allah yar7amuhu is excellent. :)

Jazakallah khayr for sharing.

I didn't know he had passed away. :( May Allah grant him the highest Jannah.

amirah_87
06-13-2006, 11:22 PM
uhuh...they say he passed away in ramadan, and i don't know if this bit is true but they say he also died in his sujuud.....rahimahullah!!!

i really like the way he reads surat an-nisaa, maa'edah and al-an3aam!!

hafizyunus
06-13-2006, 11:32 PM
:amin: :amin: :sl:
Masha'Allah.Thanks for the audio and the translation.
May Allah elevate him to the highest place in Janah:amin:

hidaayah
06-14-2006, 03:13 AM
Interview with Saad Al-Ghamdi:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...24037278118117

sis_fisabil'Allah
06-14-2006, 01:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hassanomar
i think Saad al Ghamdi is amazing dunno what it is about his voice but really speaks to me - much respect to him
subhan'Allah soo true bt i think Sa'ad Al-Ghamdi has dat effect on most ppl Mash'Allah :w:

- Qatada -
06-14-2006, 02:01 PM
:salamext:

Sa'ad al ghamdi recitations - Full Qur'an:

http://quran.jalisi.com

:wasalamex

Pk_#2
06-14-2006, 02:30 PM
^^jazakhala :)

Nice recitation mashaAllah surah nisa sounds the best!! mashaAllah

AsalamuAlaykum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.