/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How do everyone

Dark_Spark
06-12-2006, 05:17 PM
Hi,

Ok, introduce myself. Well i'm not going to divulge my real name for obvious reasons, but i'm 21 i'm male and from north England.

I'm here to see if muslims can answer some of my questions about islam.

Speak to you soon,

- Dark_Spark

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
The Ruler
06-12-2006, 05:26 PM
Hi :)....n :welcome: yo de forums....enjoy ur stay!! n we hope u get de answers dat r in your mind :) :)

:peace:

:w:

Dark_Spark
06-12-2006, 05:32 PM
Thanks, I have heard of people coming from FFI here and getting booted off almost immediatley. I thought since i had spent a while hearing what people thought against Islam, that it was time to see what muslims have to say for it.

Dark_Spark
06-12-2006, 05:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
Hi....

Welcome to the forums.......:welcome:

any new ones ?
ask away...
I think i should say before i start asking questions that i'm armed with a Qur'an and although i haven't finished it, i have read alot of it.

Ok, 1st question for 10 points, lol. If Mohammed was meant to be a virtuous man and lead the perfect life, then why would he take a 6 year old as a bride and then have intercourse with her when she was nine?

Question 2, if the Qur'an is clear in its message, as so many muslims claim it to be, as well as the Qur'an itself, then why are there so many factions of muslims?

Those are just two for now. I hope reputation doesn't precede Islamic boards and you ban me. Either way i hope for an answer.

Thanks again,

- Dark_Spark

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pk_#2
06-12-2006, 05:53 PM
Peace bro,

May God guide you!

Hope your well,

Welcome to the forum :)

Samira_01
06-12-2006, 05:54 PM
Welcome to dis LI Forum hope u enjoy ur stay

Dark_Spark
06-12-2006, 05:56 PM
Thanks for your kind welcomes, and i don't believe in any god, but nice thought though thanks.

Pk_#2
06-12-2006, 06:04 PM
:X sorry!

Dark_Spark
06-12-2006, 06:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tasmiyah_B
:X sorry!
I feel dead awful now, lol.

Goku
06-12-2006, 06:12 PM
Welcome Dark_Spark, nice to see you here.

Peace. :)

Dark_Spark
06-12-2006, 06:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Goku
Welcome Dark_Spark, nice to see you here.

Peace. :)
Hey Goku,

Nice to see a familiar face ..... well ... you know what i mean right?

Goku
06-12-2006, 06:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dark_Spark
Hey Goku,

Nice to see a familiar face ..... well ... you know what i mean right?
But of course. :thankyou:

Pk_#2
06-12-2006, 06:17 PM
I feel dead awful now, lol.
That's good :giggling:

Dark_Spark
06-12-2006, 06:19 PM
That's good :giggling:
What is this pick on the new guy day? ;D

Pk_#2
06-12-2006, 06:22 PM
Correct, you've won one lolly, nah i hope you find this forum benefcial!

Dark_Spark
06-12-2006, 06:38 PM
Correct, you've won one lolly, nah i hope you find this forum benefcial!
I might if someone would answer my questions :)

afriend2
06-12-2006, 07:21 PM
salaam,

welcome to LI, inshAllah this site will be very beneficial for you....it will be very interesting to see what questions and thoughts you have.

wassalam :peace:

Dark_Spark
06-12-2006, 07:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nazia
salaam,

welcome to LI, inshAllah this site will be very beneficial for you....it will be very interesting to see what questions and thoughts you have.

I already left some questions but no one seems keen to answer them.

afriend2
06-12-2006, 07:35 PM
salaam,

Dark_Spark (that reminds me of a book i read to my neice)....if you leave your questions in the correct sections inshAllah (ie. not this one) then im sure they will get answered....some have already been refuted so please check before you post and you will find they have been answered in a lot of detail.

Dark_Spark
06-12-2006, 07:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nazia
salaam,

Dark_Spark (that reminds me of a book i read to my neice)....if you leave your questions in the correct sections inshAllah (ie. not this one) then im sure they will get answered....some have already been refuted so please check before you post and you will find they have been answered in a lot of detail.

ok fair enough. i'm havin a lil trouble navigating this thing, the other board i use is easier.

Muhammad
06-12-2006, 07:39 PM
Greetings Dark_Spark,

Welcome to the forum! I hope you will enjoy your stay here and find it beneficial, God-Willing.

Regarding your first question, this has been asked many times on the forum and can be found in the following threads:

http://www.islamicboard.com/refutati...phet-pbuh.html

http://www.load-islam.com/C/rebuttal...age_of_Aishah/

http://www.islamicboard.com/marriage...ah-please.html

As for the second, I believe it has also been discussed somewhere but I would suggest that you start a new thread for discussions regarding Islam, as we don't want to go off-topic in your introductory thread! :)

Also note that we do not ban anyone without reason, therefore please check our forum rules here and have a nice stay!

Peace.

Dark_Spark
06-12-2006, 07:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muhammad
Greetings Dark_Spark,

Welcome to the forum! I hope you will enjoy your stay here and find it beneficial, God-Willing.

Regarding your first question, this has been asked many times on the forum and can be found in the following threads:

http://www.islamicboard.com/refutati...phet-pbuh.html

http://www.load-islam.com/C/rebuttal...age_of_Aishah/

http://www.islamicboard.com/marriage...ah-please.html

As for the second, I believe it has also been discussed somewhere but I would suggest that you start a new thread for discussions regarding Islam, as we don't want to go off-topic in your introductory thread! :)

Also note that we do not ban anyone without reason, therefore please check our forum rules here and have a nice stay!

Peace.
E thats grand thanks alot.

afriend2
06-12-2006, 07:41 PM
salaam,

mashAllah i find this board very easy to use....its set to "element purple" at the moment.....i dont know if its differently set in other styles though...

but just go into the main bit "www.islamicboard.com"....and if you scroll the page you will find the different sections...they should then lead you into the different threads.

you might find some answers here >>> http://www.islamicboard.com/refutations/

if not then you can make your own threads inshAllah. hope that helps...

Allahu Alam

Goku
06-13-2006, 12:01 AM
ok fair enough. i'm havin a lil trouble navigating this thing, the other board i use is easier.
You'll get used to it in no time. :brother:

Yea if you want to discuss any point on Islam, just make a topic in the sub section "Basics of Islam" or "Refutations" theres some very knowledgable people here, hopefully we can have pleasent discussions.

MetSudaisTwice
06-13-2006, 10:39 AM
salam
welcome to the forums
wasalam

hassanomar
06-14-2006, 03:00 AM
salaam,

welcome to LI, inshAllah have a great stay here!

wassalam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!