/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A reminder for what our sisters are going through

Muslimah81
06-13-2006, 01:06 PM
Salaams All

I was forwarded this link

http://path-to-peace.net/forum/index...84.0;topicseen

Its distressing to watch but a reminder about the suffering of our muslims sisters. All we can do is make dua for them.

Wasalaam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
julie sarri
06-13-2006, 01:16 PM
:sl: i have tears in my eyes i will prey for them:w:

Isaac
06-13-2006, 02:39 PM
It is distressing to see our sisters in such situations. Yes make dua but we can do much more. We can help save the honur of our sisters, by fighting those who opress them, by sending our sons, brothers and fathers to fight the opressors. But somehow the later is always rejected and brushed under the carpet. Yes it is hard to leave our families and wealth but if we reject the call of jihad due to this reason then we surely are the hyppocrites. Wonder why? And im not saying that the only jihad in which we can save our sisters is by fighting the kufar who opress them, we can even adopt an orphan, look after the widows, the elderly and bring them into our homes. Now that would be surely amonghts one of the righteous deeds and that which requires no fighting. Im not being sarcastic or anything but why is it that we cant seem to such deeds. These were the deeds that made muhammed pbuh the most merciful man to walk on the face of the world. This is what the kuffar even looked upto him for - his mercy and ompassion. May Allah perserve the honour of our sisters, mothers and daughters and make from amongst this ummah those that follow in the footsteps of the righteos mujahideens. May allah give us all taqwa and allow us not be thrown into the depths of hell.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.