/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New to the board

Ann
06-13-2006, 02:19 PM
:sl:

Im new to the board and new to Islam as well. I converted only a few months ago and though Im sure its the best thing I could do Im finding it difficult to maintain my faith. You see I was married...well, I mean I am married to a muslim man who I love so very much but Im afraid he no longer loves me. He helped me to learn about Islam and taught me many things, for which I am grateful, but do to some mistakes I made, and my not always respecting him as I should have, our marriage has suffered. Now he has decided he wants a divorce. We were living together in a muslim country but because of our problems I have returned to my home country, which unfortuneately is not muslim. I have no muslim friends here and now more than ever, Im feeling very alone, very lost and very depressed.

Last friday was a paticularly bad day. I went to a local mosque hoping to find any sisters to talk to but there were none to be found, and the brothers did not seem at all interested in helping me so I turned around and left.....(in tears). I miss my husband, I dont want to be divorced! I miss being in a muslim country, I dont know how Im gonna make it here especially without him....if anyone reads this.. please pray for me.

Thank you.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ghazi
06-13-2006, 02:21 PM

Try talking your problems through inshallah you'll get through it.

06-13-2006, 02:30 PM
:welcome: to the forum sis! I hope u find it useful. Pray to Allah and try to keep urself busy doing dhikr etc then inshallah it'll take some of the stress of ur mind.:)

The Ruler
06-13-2006, 04:18 PM
:sl: :sister:

:welcome: to de forums....enjoy ur stay!! :) :)

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sweet_Boy
06-13-2006, 04:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Asma1
:welcome: to the forum sis! I hope u find it useful. Pray to Allah and try to keep urself busy doing dhikr etc then inshallah it'll take some of the stress of ur mind.:)
pulled these words right from my mouth ...

yeah welcome to the forums sis

afriend2
06-13-2006, 04:37 PM
salaam,

welcome to LI ! im really sorry about your situation, however try and have Sabr and inshAllah you will be at ease!

we are all here for you if you ever need a shoulder!

wassalam :peace:

SistaHH
06-13-2006, 04:56 PM

welcome to the forum sis and I am sorry to hear about your situation. I will make dua for you

Safeena
06-13-2006, 04:57 PM
salaam

welcome to the forum sister

Najiullah
06-13-2006, 07:25 PM
WELCOME TO THE FORUM

chacha_jalebi
06-13-2006, 07:46 PM
salaam

sister remember after every trial or problem theres alwyz happyness :D, have patience & wait for ur happyness, Inshallah Allah (swt) wil giv it 2 u soon :D

you can use the counselling part in this forum for more advice aswell sis :D

welcome here anywayy :D

Pk_#2
06-13-2006, 08:04 PM
AsalamuAlaykum,

Welcome sister :)

I hope you find this forum beneficial inshaAllah

Tc Hugz!!!!!!!!!

afriend
06-13-2006, 09:39 PM

Sister, I was close to, having some water in my eyes. I am disgusted and ashamed of what 'So called' Muslims......

Perhaps, you could look for different mosques, If you are living in London, my Mum goes to a very good mosques, where the sisters get together, learn about Islam, solve problems etc.

It's in Wimbledon. Durnsford road mosque, London SW19 I think....

try and go on a Thursday, at about 11 AM....If you want, I could get you more information on it soon inshAllah :)

Iqram Ibn Anwar

hafizyunus
06-13-2006, 11:08 PM
Welcome to the forums.May Allah make it easy for you and ease your problems.May they also be light and calm in your life.:amin:

Skillganon
06-14-2006, 01:23 AM
Assalamu alaikum.

Welcome to the forum sis, we hope that we can be of help, and provide benefical sustenance.
Hope that your condition with your husband improves. (although at the moment I do not agree with his decision.)

hassanomar
06-14-2006, 03:00 AM
salaam,

welcome to LI, inshAllah have a great stay here!

wassalam

piXie
06-14-2006, 07:06 AM

welcome to th forums...:welcome:

sorry to here that sis........yea we will remember u in our du'as insha'Allah
Ann if u ever need anyone to talk to feel free to PM me.

i hope evrything works out for u.....

ps.congrats on ur conversion

Ann
06-14-2006, 10:16 AM
Thank you all for your messages, I appreciate it so much.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.