/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Misunderestimating the enemy

catmando
06-13-2006, 07:17 PM
For those us who know how badly bu$h buchers the English language, the word 'misunderestimate' will be familiar.

This is an article with a ton of links, so I have provided the URL;

http://www.theleftcoaster.com/archives/007935.php

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ghazi
06-13-2006, 07:25 PM
:sl:

common thats just taking cheap shots.

Gen. Patton
06-13-2006, 08:19 PM
I stopped reading after I saw the link. Would you trust if I put up a link to the GOP?

catmando
06-13-2006, 08:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth
:sl:

common thats just taking cheap shots.
Have you read the whole article and all the links? Is everything in that URL a 'cheap shot'?? I don't think so.

As for you Gen. Patton I didn't post this thread for bu$hloving wingers such as yourself.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muezzin
06-13-2006, 08:54 PM
Heh, I saw the title of this thread and thought, 'oh man, I've got some title editing to do'. Then I read the first post and it all made sense. ;D

format_quote Originally Posted by catmando
As for you Gen. Patton I didn't post this thread for bu$hloving wingers such as yourself.
Less of that, please.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.