/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Too many restrictions!

manaal
06-14-2006, 04:48 AM
Why are there so many restrictions to limited members? I feel very un-welcome in this forum.
And so far I have posted 2 threads and got absolutely no replies, even after 1 hour. How many members does this forum have?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Najiullah
06-14-2006, 05:00 AM
:) wait for a some time and u will get replies
as for restrictions u have to spend some time on forum ,read forum rules

manaal
06-14-2006, 05:10 AM
I read all the rules when i started. I know 50 posts are nothing much, and some members achieve it in a day.... But a Muslim wife, daighter-in-law, sister, teacher, etc. I have other things to do as well!

aljawaad
06-14-2006, 05:27 AM
You have to set your priorities then... and be patient.

Innallaha ma'asaabireen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
manaal
06-14-2006, 05:32 AM
This is just a hobby. Yeah and I guess posting all day fr hours isn't on top of my list of priorities.
I just think it's unfair that I can't edit my own post or view and edit my own details 'til I reach a 50.:?

Looking4Peace
06-14-2006, 05:37 AM
awww, dont feel bad, it doesnt take much time to be a full member, just 50 posts, i know how u feel, i have over 250 posts and still get ignored at times, some things just dont interest people enough i guess but then u have other threads that are for play that keep going with 1000000000 replies:rollseyes

glo
06-14-2006, 05:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by manaal
Why are there so many restrictions to limited members? I feel very un-welcome in this forum.
And so far I have posted 2 threads and got absolutely no replies, even after 1 hour. How many members does this forum have?
Hi manaal

It may be because a majority of forum members seem to live in Britain or other European countries.
It is now very early in the morning (6.45), so not many people are about. Hopefully it will get busier later. :)

Be patient. 50 posts will come quicker than you think. :)

Peace. :thankyou:

aljawaad
06-14-2006, 05:50 AM
If you want to reach 50 posts quickly, try subscribing to threads like ''Links of Words' and other threads in the Halal Fun section.

Hijaabi22
06-14-2006, 05:15 PM
lol sis i think ull find this forum is wikd...i mean u post a topic ull get lodsa replys widin a day u jus gta be patient an=int as bad as most forums where u post a topic n u get bput 2 replies in 1 month! trust me lol

afriend
06-14-2006, 07:23 PM
50 posts is a process is to seperate those who just sign up and leave after a few days, a person who has achieved 50 posts is most likely to stay an active user...I hope you bear in for just a while, I've waited 3-4 days for some of my threads to be replied to, so it's no big deal, you just need to draw attention to your thread at times, sometimes it is not recognised.

Hope this helps

:w:

Iqram Ibn Anwar

Halima
06-14-2006, 10:56 PM
:sl:

First of all, let me take the time to welcome you to this forum:)

As for the restrictions pertaining to limited members, this is all apart of security purposes. The more you post, the more you will be more familiarized with the forum, and the more people will acknowledge you.

Basically, limited members are new it takes them time to get accustomed to the forum and to find there way around. We take this aspect in levels if you haven't noticed.

50 posts is the limit, therefore you will get promoted to becoming a full member thus being acquainted to this forum.

As for all of the other accessories that we have mainly the nasheeds player, and the sisters' section, this is also a non-privalege to limited members which should get you motivated to pat your 50th post.

As for your thread, please don't feel bad sister, because you might post a thread at a time when there is not alot of people online or rather they simply don't have much to say. because of this, please don't get discouraged. As a matter of fact, I highly encourage you to post more!

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact any of the staff. :)

Woodrow
06-15-2006, 01:55 AM
Asalaamu Alaikum.

It is frustrating. But, this isn't quite like a chat room or a telephone conversation. Many people here are limited in the time they post so some just post to the threads they are already subscribed to. Other people just post to certain topics. We all have our little oddities. Sometimes it may take a while to get a reply. The important thing to remember is if you really have desperate question, I believe you can PM a moderator or administrator. However, they are even more busy then us members, so I would suggest using that option only for emergency usage.

zircon
06-15-2006, 03:10 AM
Salam.. one ques.
how do we know the number of thread we have posted? i dont know how much more should i post to reach the 50-th. cant wait for it.

zircon
06-15-2006, 03:12 AM
oh.. i think i have posted more than 100.. but.. still have'nt receive the offer yet?

syilla
06-15-2006, 03:15 AM
what offer?

i also didn't receive any offer

manaal
06-15-2006, 03:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Halima

First of all, let me take the time to welcome you to this forum:)

As for the restrictions pertaining to limited members, this is all apart of security purposes. The more you post, the more you will be more familiarized with the forum, and the more people will acknowledge you.

Basically, limited members are new it takes them time to get accustomed to the forum and to find there way around. We take this aspect in levels if you haven't noticed.

50 posts is the limit, therefore you will get promoted to becoming a full member thus being acquainted to this forum.

As for all of the other accessories that we have mainly the nasheeds player, and the sisters' section, this is also a non-privalege to limited members which should get you motivated to pat your 50th post.

As for your thread, please don't feel bad sister, because you might post a thread at a time when there is not alot of people online or rather they simply don't have much to say. because of this, please don't get discouraged. As a matter of fact, I highly encourage you to post more!

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact any of the staff. :)

:thankyou: May Allah Reward you all for being so kind and helpful. Now that I see the number of replies I have received, I guess that I was being very impatient.
Thank you very much for the kind and encouraging words!!!!

Tania
06-15-2006, 04:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zircon
oh.. i think i have posted more than 100.. but.. still have'nt receive the offer yet?
You should ask to be allowed in the sisters room:)via pm.

Munda Pakistani
06-15-2006, 11:27 AM
Look at my join date.

Look at my post count.

Enough said.

:grumbling :grumbling :grumbling

Halima
06-15-2006, 02:35 PM
:thankyou: May Allah Reward you all for being so kind and helpful. Now that I see the number of replies I have received, I guess that I was being very impatient.
Thank you very much for the kind and encouraging words!!!!
No problem sister anytime..:)

al-fateh
06-15-2006, 03:40 PM
patience my friends patience

manaal
06-17-2006, 04:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Munda Pakistani
Look at my join date.

Look at my post count.

Enough said.

:grumbling :grumbling :grumbling
I know, its not like we have all the time in world. But you have 3 more to go. We'll get there soon.

REPSTER
06-17-2006, 05:12 PM

dosent matter sis i am a new comer too,no 1 is replyin to me either

who ever waits god gives him/her more.

"patience is a vertue"

so sis try ur best and wait 4 a bit and it will come,it all ways comes.

god loves the person who is patient.

[sabrr ka phal methah]

Muezzin
06-17-2006, 06:04 PM
Try posting in the halal fun section to up your post count in as painless a manner as possible. Share your jokes and riddles, or try to solve them, and test your knowledge with Islamic trivia questions :)

Aminah_92
06-17-2006, 11:17 PM
i havent even visited the halal fun section yet! im gonna get my full access today i hope

Tania
06-18-2006, 05:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aminah_92
i havent even visited the halal fun section yet! im gonna get my full access today i hope
Its a good way to relax too:)

onemuslima
06-18-2006, 05:22 AM
salam
i tottaly agree with u manal, i have been in this forum for a while now, but i never get replies. i've tried posting at diffrent times due 2 the timezone but still nobody seems intrested!

Woodrow
06-18-2006, 05:28 AM
Just some food for thought. I found if you look through all the different categories there are many hundreds of threads that are very interesting. It is very easy to find 100 threads that are interesting enough to post on. It does not matter how many people post on your threads, the post count is how many times YOU have posted.

BlissfullyJaded
06-18-2006, 05:30 AM

Posting your way to 100 in the halaal fun isn't the best way if you wish to gain access to the gender rooms. :)

Otherwise, go ahead and spam.

[/sarcasm]

Seriously, there are lots of topics here which you can participate in, and easily get to 50-100. I understand you don't have time, so just be patient.

onemuslima
06-18-2006, 05:42 AM
okay i'll try that thanks

onemuslima
06-18-2006, 05:43 AM
But u know sometimes u need someone 2 reply as in 2 confirm someone saw ur post.

Woodrow
06-18-2006, 06:55 AM
wa alaikum salaam,

That is very true. A good way to get replies is to find threads you are truly interested in, or have knowledge to share in. Post in those threads. Soon people with similar likes will recognise you and search for your posts. Go to threads about subjects you honestly want to know about. Ask legitimate questions on them. People are always willing to help. Plus, you will gain 3ways, You will learn, others will learn just from seeing they had the same questions and you will enjoy the forum more. Be certain to ask real questions, avoid asking questions, just to be writting a post.

Munda Pakistani
06-18-2006, 11:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by onemuslima
But u know sometimes u need someone 2 reply as in 2 confirm someone saw ur post.
I can see this post.

YAY, 49!

;D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.