/* */

PDA

View Full Version : i like to find some muslim friends

nennar
06-14-2006, 11:39 AM
a salam alaikum! brothers and sisters!
i live in denmark, i am 36 years old and a mother of 7, ive been married for 19 years whit a man from algeria, have been living for 21 years like a muslim, but have still a lot to learn about our deen ! but inchaallah you will help me and i you! inchaallah... :sister:i love to learn, read,write,children,cooking, yes i want to talk about everything...

a salam nennar

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
06-14-2006, 11:50 AM
:wasalamex

Welcome to the forum sister. insha'Allaah you'll have a beneficial and good stay here.

If you have any questions to ask about islam, then please do ask. jazak Allaah khayr.

:salamext:

Tilmeez
06-14-2006, 11:55 AM
:sl: :sister: and

to the forum! hope you will enjoy your stay here, :inshallah:

hidaayah
06-14-2006, 11:59 AM
:w: and welcum here sis.hope u have a nice n beneficial stay :sister:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Najiullah
06-14-2006, 02:33 PM
WELCOME TO THE FORUM

Ayesha Rana
06-14-2006, 02:36 PM
You will love it here Insha'Allah! We all do sis.

Hajar
06-14-2006, 02:49 PM
Assalamu alaykum sister,

Welcome to the forum.. inshaAllah you make lots of friends :)

wasalam

afriend2
06-14-2006, 04:23 PM
salaam,

welcome to LI, inshAllah have a beneficial stay here!

wassalam :peace:

nennar
06-14-2006, 06:32 PM
a salam alaikum to you all!
thank you so so much , for velcoming me! my heart is so happy! i dont know any muslim women and men here in denmark,so i am so very thankfull to write whit you! and i hope to learn from you.. inchaallah...

goodnight for now! and may allah bless you all...

a salam nennar

Starseeker
06-14-2006, 06:57 PM
WELCOME.
May your knowledge increase inshallah.

Pk_#2
06-14-2006, 07:49 PM
AsalamuAlaykum,

You will meet loads of nice sisters here inshaAllah :)

Welcome to the forum

Enjoy sista!!!

WalaykumSalaam.

natasha
06-14-2006, 07:52 PM
:welcome: sister have a nice stay!!

al-fateh
06-14-2006, 07:52 PM
Salam

we can be freinds!!! :)

natasha
06-15-2006, 12:05 AM
:sl: :sister: welcome to the forum .. and enjoy ur stay sis .. may your knowledge increase inshallah ...u wanna be my friend :statisfie
:w:

zircon
06-15-2006, 03:04 AM
Salam! you are very much welcomed here ;)

nennar
06-15-2006, 09:27 AM
alam alaikum to you all!

thank you very much for your warm velcum!...
ive been married for 19 years, with a man from algeria.. he call himself a muslim , but he doesent pray.. and dont fast good...i am sur it is not halal to fight and make problem with ones wife in ramadhan.... and he is soo afraid of the evil eye , that we dont have any friends at all.... so i really hope to get to know some friends here:) :)

im 36 years old and have 7 children, 6 boys and 1 girl 5 years old ( my princess) 6 months ago i allmost lost one of my sons... he was stabbed on the street, stabbed in his liver, and lost 5 l, of blood.... so its been very hard this 6 months, and i havent have anyone to talk too.. not even my husband...
and i must be hounest and say, that i got very angry at ALLAH at one time.. but i found my way home al hamdoullilah... and may ALLAH forgive my despair.. inchaallah...
so i am soo glad to have found this forum al hamdoulillah... and i hope we will be great friends...
and i would like to learn from your all inchaallah..

a salam nennar

nennar
06-15-2006, 09:33 AM
a salam alaikum!

i need all your advise , on how to teach my sons to love islam, more that they do now... they are born muslims, and know a little curan, and they fast.. but i as well as they, need to know more... my husband doesent want to buy me books of islam... so all that you know, i would like to learn...

a salam nennar:sister: :)

- Qatada -
06-15-2006, 10:58 AM

Sister, if you're husband is scared of the evil eye. Then he should read the Qur'an [chapters 112: surah ikhlas, surah falaq: 113, and surah nas: 114]

These surah's can protect people from the evil eye, if you keep your faith in Allaah insha'Allaah.

julie sarri
06-15-2006, 11:16 AM
:sl: sis i live in london and i am also married to a algerian man for 10 years i dont have eney children yet but inshaallah i would like to be your friend this forum is good marshallah and you will learn sooooooo much from hear the sisters here are wounderful:w:

nennar
06-15-2006, 11:16 AM
a salam alaikum!

thank you but thise surah he knows very well! and i am sure in my heart, that it is his will that we just dont talk to anyone! because he him self go out and talk with his friends... i thinkhe is afraid that someone will whisper in my ears that he is no good!...

he just to drink alcohol. but 6 years a go he stopped, al ahmdoullilah... but since he has been strange, more angry and distanced, have to be with his mother when ever he can.. and she lives in algeria... we dont have jobs at the moment, so he lie on the couch all day and complain.... and we have to sit with him.... not so funny... but i do have my prayers al hamdoulillah...:sister:

nennar
06-15-2006, 11:21 AM
a salam alaikum julie sarri!

thank you very much! for you mail!..
i too hope inchaalah that Allah will bless you with children.... al hamdoulillah... and thank you , for wanting to learn me more about islam:) and more importent thank you for being my friend... al hamdoillah i am very blessed...

a salam nennar

SistaHH
06-15-2006, 08:21 PM
:sl:
Welcome to the forum sis

Mashallah you have 7 children. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

We can be friends too! :)

nennar
06-16-2006, 09:52 AM
a salam alaikum! sisters and brothers!...

it is so good to have found you all!.... al hamdoulillah..
and im looking forward to learn more about islam from you... i have lived like a muslim for many years, meaning mychildren have muslim names, i dont eat pork, i fast and pay zakat.... but praying is something ive just started to do a month ago....after my son was stabbed, i felt angry and very, very lost.... i wanted to die.... i couldnt find my way home to Allah .... subhanallah...its something i dont wish for anyone.... it is like limbo.... but someone i know, but not see very often, saved me... al ahmdoulillah... she said Allah loves me!..... Allah sees me....Allah is allways with me.... and most importent he hasent forgotten.... he sees your pain... he sees your struggel... and he loves you.... subhanallah.... and i was lost no more....al hamdoulillah...

nennar
06-16-2006, 10:01 AM
a salam alaikum! brothers and sisters!...

once again thank you for wanting to be my friends....wo allah, i no longer feel so alone... alhamdoulillah....i am so looking forward to write with you! al ahmdoulillah....

a salm from me and may god bless you all...

- Qatada -
06-16-2006, 12:32 PM

masha'Allaah.. if you want your children to learn more about islam, you could tell them about jannah [paradise], and jahannam [hell] with proof from the Qur'an and Sunnah.

If they like it, then they might want to learn how to get to jannah, and that is by being a good muslim. So they might want to learn how to be a good muslim insha'Allaah.

You can read more about the aakhirah (next life) from this link insha'Allaah:
http://www.islamicboard.com/akhira-hereafter/

nennar
06-16-2006, 04:38 PM
a salam alaikum! :sister: and:brother:

al ahmdoulillah, i am in the progress of learning them about jannah subhanallah! and i have told them , that allah is all seing, all hearing.... so they must talk nice, or keep there mouth shot, and stop figthing eachother, and love instead... and inchaallah i /we are on the rigth way... but they are teenagers , and sometimes think i am stupid....but i am sure i need to learn many things my self first.... al hamdoulillah i will get to know it all... inchaallah

a salam nennar:sister:

afriend
06-17-2006, 03:13 PM

Welcome to the forum!

I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Happy posting. :)

nennar
06-18-2006, 10:15 AM
a saalaam alaikum! brother!
and thank you for welcoming me....it is nice to have some one to talk to now al hamdoulillah..... hopefully it will make my life a bit easiere now... i will read this surah AL-Haaqah you wrote... thank you again... and have a nice day

a saalaam nennar

nennar
06-18-2006, 10:19 AM
a saalaam alaikum sisters and brothers ! wich books are
good ? when you want to teach your children more about there deen?... i would be glad to hear from you all.....

a saalaam and may ALLAHS blessing be with you

nennar
06-18-2006, 03:23 PM
[
a salaam alaikum :brother: and:sister: !
i hope you are all well! inchaallah.....
i want to tell you about a web site.... it si very great and have all may want to know about islam..... subhanallah....:statisfie

here it comes islamforlife.co.uk

a salaam to you all and may Allahs blessing be with you all

:sister: nennar

Samira_01
06-18-2006, 06:56 PM
Welcome ukhti ....Hope u enjoy ur stay Inshallah!

nennar
06-18-2006, 07:16 PM
a salaam alaikum sister!

and thank you very much, for velcoming me! i hope we can be friends... inchaallah

a salaam nennar, and may allah bless you:sister:

ummAbdillah
06-18-2006, 07:24 PM
salaam
welcome sister :)
have a nice stay!
wa salaam

nennar
06-18-2006, 07:29 PM
a salaam sister aisha!

thank you so much, and you are so so right in what you write... al hamdoulillah.... and it will inchaallah bring us closer to jannah.......
i hope to gain much knowledge from you.........

have a nice evening and may allah bless you

muamena
06-23-2006, 03:46 AM
Bismillah

welcome to the forum sister!

mashaAllah you are a mother of 7 !! mashaAllah sister!

natasha
06-27-2006, 09:24 AM
salaam sis .. dunt worry just pray to Allah as much as u can expecialyy at the midnights.. thats the time when Allah is asking u want u need.. inshallah everything will become normal and much better as before .. ameen..
wa3alykum salaam..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.