/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dahr Jamail: War Crimes and the Recent Situation in Iraq

Skillganon
06-14-2006, 08:44 PM

Dahr Jamail: War Crimes and the Recent Situation in Iraq

The World Tributional on Iraq (WTI) was a worldwide undertaking to reclaim justice, by recording the severe violations that were committed in the process leading up to the aggression against Iraq, during the war and occupation, and that continue to be widespread to this day. This program is one of sixteen from WTI held in Istanbul, Turkey in June 2005. Dahr Jamail spent over eight months among the people in Iraq. He braved the streets of Iraq to cover what the corporate media leave out.

Keynote
Dahr Jamail: War Crimes and the Recent Situation in Iraq
Producer: Deep Dish TV
Length: 28m 26s

[Watch]

Requirement: RealPlayer, or any multimedia applet that accept's "real format" and a pair of internal or external speakers.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Skillganon
06-16-2006, 02:01 AM
12 views not bad

catmando
06-16-2006, 02:46 AM
I'm listening to it now. I've heard of Mr. Jamail. A brave man and I have no doubt of the truth of what he is saying here. The Occupying Forces do not care whether Iraqis live or die. They have been brainwashed by their commanders and by the Fascist bu$hies that Iraq was responsible for 9/11.

I will say thought that not all US troops are like that.

Skillganon
06-16-2006, 01:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by catmando
I will say thought that not all US troops are like that.
I know, but it is sad. Either they comeback home willingly or they comeback home dead. The only person that are guilty of their death is not the Iraqi resistance but the western goverment who are involved in this war.
And every soldier's who partake willingly in killing in this invasion is guilty if murder and assisting in terrorism, led by the bush admistrative.

Their has to be a better effort by us, who recognise the truth of the invasion to educate the ignorant public.

Maybe downloading this videos and spreading to people. What do you think?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
catmando
06-16-2006, 06:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skillganon
I know, but it is sad. Either they comeback home willingly or they comeback home dead. The only person that are guilty of their death is not the Iraqi resistance but the western goverment who are involved in this war.
And every soldier's who partake willingly in killing in this invasion is guilty if murder and assisting in terrorism, led by the bush admistrative.

Their has to be a better effort by us, who recognise the truth of the invasion to educate the ignorant public.

Maybe downloading this videos and spreading to people. What do you think?
Over on www.bodybuilders.com I am trying to educate those who support this illegal immoral war. I will, with your kind permission, post the link to Mr. Jamail's talk.

Skillganon
06-16-2006, 07:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by catmando
Over on www.bodybuilders.com I am trying to educate those who support this illegal immoral war. I will, with your kind permission, post the link to Mr. Jamail's talk.
Thank's I will. You a bodybuilder?

Skillganon
06-18-2006, 04:12 PM
So what is happening?

Skillganon
06-19-2006, 05:28 PM
37 view's not bad.

Skillganon
06-22-2006, 02:42 AM
45 views.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.