PDA

View Full Version : I really hate my countrymen



Bittersteel
06-15-2006, 02:52 PM
I was coming home from a tutions class when a guy ,shorter than me by 3 inches,came and shook my hand.then he proceeded to tell how rude I was(yeah I knew something was wrong ).after that he told me to save his mobile phone number ,and asked me what was in my bag.he actually searched it and not finding a mobile phone gave me his number(I think its fake) and demanded 10 taka(0.167 dollars USD) for a cup of tea.
when I told I was an orphan and depend upon other people(which was both true) he became really nice.he said if I need people to beat up someone I can just give him a call.

There's no point in calling the police or the RAB.BD is the most corrupted country in the world.I don't trust anyone.Thank God I did not have a mobile phone with me.
These hijackers always keep eyes on people arriving and leaving at that place(it was near a bus stand wiht book shops,and other stuff,really noisy).
there has been an increase in crimes lately.a lot of people lost their mobiles to these people.I remember another guy saying how he loved this country and will never emigrate and the next time he got hijacked.

the case with me is almost the same.

sorry to open this thread.But do any of you guys have similar experiences?
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ghazi
06-15-2006, 03:09 PM
:sl:

Nope but I would've beat the hell out the guy seriously that's crossing the mark next time you see this dude demand your money back.
Reply

Ayesha Rana
06-15-2006, 03:17 PM
Hey don't steriotype your friends that live in that country can't be bad.
Reply

Halima
06-15-2006, 04:16 PM
:sl:

Subhnallah hate is such a strong word it isn't healthy to use such of a strong word. I can understand how irritated or agitated you are of him however sabr is the best remedy for all this. Use sabr insha'Allah

:w:
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
north_malaysian
06-16-2006, 02:39 AM
This things happen in Malaysia too, but I never hate all people living here (Malaysians and immigrants).
Reply

Muslim Knight
06-16-2006, 03:15 AM
Originally Posted by Emir Aziz
I was coming home from a tutions class when a guy ,shorter than me by 3 inches,came and shook my hand.then he proceeded to tell how rude I was(yeah I knew something was wrong ).after that he told me to save his mobile phone number ,and asked me what was in my bag.he actually searched it and not finding a mobile phone gave me his number(I think its fake) and demanded 10 taka(0.167 dollars USD) for a cup of tea.
when I told I was an orphan and depend upon other people(which was both true) he became really nice.he said if I need people to beat up someone I can just give him a call.
Yea. I hate them muggers too. A few years back this guy forced fifty bucks out of me. Hope he burns in hell for that.
Reply

north_malaysian
06-16-2006, 03:41 AM
Originally Posted by Muslim Knight
Yea. I hate them muggers too. A few years back this guy forced fifty bucks out of me. Hope he burns in hell for that.
These kinds of people are usually drug addicts (kaki pau)! Many of them in Central Market/Puduraya area.
Reply

bint_muhammed
06-16-2006, 10:49 AM
i had similar experience i was going to my sis house and it was pretty late in winter, when this women and i mean big women who looked like a guy, comes out of a car full of men and everything and asks me if i have any money. i really didnt have at the time, and i told her and she started yelling saying that her son or someone has been ran over etc. i was soooooooo scared coz i was only 15 yrs old. the car was ful of men and everything. i just started running away. i told my sis everthing and she was really annoyed and she even went outside to see, where the people had gone, i was like what the hell are you doing. she had just had a baby a week ago and her husband was on a business trip. i hate that area where my sis used to live!!!
but hey no damage doen, i mean it could have bin worse you know, what if tehy had kidnapped me or somet!
Reply

SirZubair
06-16-2006, 10:55 AM
I've been beaten up in the past for cigarettes...i still wont dare condemn them to hell.

Come on brothers,chill our,no need for such unislamic comments ;)
Reply

Umar001
06-16-2006, 10:56 AM
Well we got muggers here in the big Lon, lol though they aint as polite as you made your people seem, they normally jus beat people up and then take the money noone of this 'money for tea' anyhow, bro I hope your ok and if I could help in anyway I could jus remmember, that if im ever around there and any muslim was there they would help you since we are to love u like myself.

Please take care and be careful, and I was gonna say beat the heck outa him but I dont think thats allowed islamicly, but patience akhi, thats all I can think of right now, jus be real sly.
Reply

bint_muhammed
06-16-2006, 10:59 AM
Originally Posted by IsaAbdullah
Well we got muggers here in the big Lon, lol though they aint as polite as you made your people seem, they normally jus beat people up and then take the money noone of this 'money for tea' anyhow, bro I hope your ok and if I could help in anyway I could jus remmember, that if im ever around there and any muslim was there they would help you since we are to love u like myself.

Please take care and be careful, and I was gonna say beat the heck outa him but I dont think thats allowed islamicly, but patience akhi, thats all I can think of right now, jus be real sly.
hey good advice!:D
Reply

Umar001
06-16-2006, 11:03 AM
Jus for the record when i say sly i dont mean lie and so on, I mean like be real observative when your out and bout if u see anyone who u know will give u trouble turn in another direction start talk to a stranger askin them for the time or somethin lol so the dude might think there are two of u he wont try it on his own or something like that, be real attentive.

Is yall allowed to carry weapons out there?
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-09-2013, 07:06 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-23-2008, 09:36 PM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!