/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Zarqawi is back (sort of) and boy am I confused!

Ninth_Scribe
06-15-2006, 06:14 PM
I knew this would come back to haunt those who deserve it.

Bush said: We will continue to bring people like Mr. Zarqawi to Justice... then shows his pearly whites in a gleeful smile. Considering the fact that Zarqawi didn't fire a single shot at ANYONE until after Bush invaded Iraq - maybe we should bring Bush to Justice for starting it all. But that's not the issue here. There is another account I would like to deal with, and it can only be seen in a certain way.

No offense to General Casey because he wasn't there, but the statement he released claims that Iraqi forces were first to arrive on the scene and U.S. forces didn't arrive until twenty or so minutes AFTER the first bomb dropped.

Is that so!? Well, folks... then what about this record?
------------------------------------------------------
"But almost as soon as they took up position, the commandos feared they were about to lose him. A special-operations source tells TIME that the surveillance team was worried that there wasn't enough time to assemble a ground assault force to raid the house and capture al-Zarqawi; the commandos at the site lacked sufficient manpower and weaponry to attack on their own. As dusk neared, the team fretted al-Zarqawi might slip away if they waited too long. A knowledgeable Pentagon official says the Delta team "saw one group come into the house and one group exit." Al-Zarqawi was not in the departing group, but the commandos were afraid he might be in the next one. The recon unit's leader radioed his superiors to request an air strike. Two Air Force F-16s on another mission miles away were given the assignment. At 6:12 p.m., the first of two precision-guided 500-lb. bombs fell on the farmhouse. For anyone still inside, there was nowhere left to hide."

Source: http://gopsecretary.house.gov/mornin.../6.12.06.shtml

Excuse me, but doesn't this put U.S. ground forces at the scene prior to the arrival of any other troops?

Zarqawi's exact words: President Bush, why don't you tell the truth?

Ninth Scribe

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tojo
06-15-2006, 06:26 PM
I hate to inform you but Zaqwari was in Afghanistan fighting with the mujahdeen before he went to Iraq.

Ninth_Scribe
06-15-2006, 06:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tojo
I hate to inform you but Zaqwari was in Afghanistan fighting with the mujahdeen before he went to Iraq.
Granted, but no one called him a terrorist for that. Please stick with the subject here... because I don't want to see this one slip off my hook.

Ninth Scribe

Bittersteel
06-15-2006, 06:37 PM
I agree with Ninth Scribe that US and coalition forces have a knack of changing details of the incidents.

Granted, but no one called him a terrorist for that. Please stick with the subject here... because I don't want to see this one slip off my hook.
why should they?He was fighting in the United States' interests.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
wilberhum
06-16-2006, 12:16 AM
Boy am I confused. Zarqawi killed more Muslims than Americans.

Joe98
06-16-2006, 12:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ninth_Scribe
Excuse me, but doesn't this put U.S. ground forces at the scene prior to the arrival of any other troops?

It means Delta Force did not go to the house after the bombing.

Rather, the Iraqis arrived at the house first and the US army arrived later.

Delta Force does not advertise its presence and would have slipped away after witnessing the bombing.

Ghazi
06-16-2006, 12:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by wilberhum
:sl:

I doubt he killed more but he's responsable for some, people with his views need to be delt with cause they have an extreme version of jihad, inshallah true mujahideen will fight for our people.

Skillganon
06-16-2006, 01:18 AM
Edit

wilberhum
06-16-2006, 05:14 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13355608/
A shoe bomber blew himself up inside an important Shiite Mosques during Friday prayers, killing at least 10 people and wounding 20……..
It was the second time the Buratha mosque has been hit in just over two months. It also was attacked during Friday prayers on April 7, when four suicide bombers, including a woman, killed 85 worshippers as they left the mosque after the main weekly service.

The Zarqawi legacy continues.

Ninth_Scribe
06-16-2006, 08:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Emir Aziz
I agree with Ninth Scribe that US and coalition forces have a knack of changing details of the incidents.

why should they? He was fighting in the United States' interests.
Yes, they certainly do. Hence all the confusion. But it all comes out in the wash... eventually.

Ninth Scribe

Ninth_Scribe
06-16-2006, 08:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth
:sl:

I doubt he killed more but he's responsable for some, people with his views need to be delt with cause they have an extreme version of jihad, inshallah true mujahideen will fight for our people.
Defining "our people" opens up a whole other can o' worms! There have got to be reasons why the sons of Abraham are willing to fight each-other, right? Would have loved to figure out where Zarqawi came to his many conclusions... because, let's face it... they didn't come out of thin air. Sigh.

Ninth Scribe

Ninth_Scribe
06-16-2006, 08:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Joe98
It means Delta Force did not go to the house after the bombing.

Rather, the Iraqis arrived at the house first and the US army arrived later.

Delta Force does not advertise its presence and would have slipped away after witnessing the bombing.
I have a bridge for sale, lol.

Ninth Scribe

KAding
06-16-2006, 10:19 PM

Ninth Scribe
The Jordanians also say he was responsible for the attack on an American diplomat in Amman in 2002 and he supposedly took part in a "foiled plot to blow up the Radisson and other hotels in Amman in 1999". http://www.slate.com/id/2143611/

I also don't really see what your point it. President Bush had already said on June 9th that special forces were involved in the operation. Surely it's possible they directed the strike but Iraqis were first to arrive on the scene after the strike? I don't really see the contradiction.

KAding
06-16-2006, 10:21 PM
Thats not true. He simply doesn't have the means to do any such thing.

wilberhum
06-16-2006, 11:23 PM
He simply doesn't have the means to do any such thing. I have a deal on bridges this week. Are you interested.

Ninth_Scribe
06-17-2006, 05:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by KAding
The Jordanians also say he was responsible for the attack on an American diplomat in Amman in 2002 and he supposedly took part in a "foiled plot to blow up the Radisson and other hotels in Amman in 1999". http://www.slate.com/id/2143611/

I also don't really see what your point it. President Bush had already said on June 9th that special forces were involved in the operation. Surely it's possible they directed the strike but Iraqis were first to arrive on the scene after the strike? I don't really see the contradiction.
I guess it's all water under the bridge, but accusations out-number events where this one is concerned and, as I said before (in one of these threads) the scholars who interpret the teachings take full responsibility for the souls they had charge over.

But it's this business of lies that concern the living. The statement claims the special forces who are described as commandos, only directed the strike and then held their position without checking the scene? Why? To keep their cover in case they were wrong? Or was it just Miller Time?

You know, maybe it's a bad moon or something, but I've about hit my limit with all the speculation and 'did they or didn't they' mentality. Judging from the news today, which pretty much ruined a perfect summer day (thanks guys), it didn't solve a single problem. I still watch the news to Drowning Pool:

Push me again
This is the end
Skin against skin, blood and bone
You're all by yourself, but you're not alone
You wanted in, so now you're here
Driven by hate, consumed by fear.
Let the bodies hit the floor

Ninth Scribe

cleo
06-17-2006, 05:39 PM
I knew this would come back to haunt those who deserve it.

Bush said: We will continue to bring people like Mr. Zarqawi to Justice... then shows his pearly whites in a gleeful smile. Considering the fact that Zarqawi didn't fire a single shot at ANYONE until after Bush invaded Iraq - maybe we should bring Bush to Justice for starting it all. But that's not the issue here. There is another account I would like to deal with, and it can only be seen in a certain way.

No offense to General Casey because he wasn't there, but the statement he released claims that Iraqi forces were first to arrive on the scene and U.S. forces didn't arrive until twenty or so minutes AFTER the first bomb dropped.

Is that so!? Well, folks... then what about this record?
"But almost as soon as they took up position, the commandos feared they were about to lose him. A special-operations source tells TIME that the surveillance team was worried that there wasn't enough time to assemble a ground assault force to raid the house and capture al-Zarqawi; the commandos at the site lacked sufficient manpower and weaponry to attack on their own. As dusk neared, the team fretted al-Zarqawi might slip away if they waited too long. A knowledgeable Pentagon official says the Delta team "saw one group come into the house and one group exit." Al-Zarqawi was not in the departing group, but the commandos were afraid he might be in the next one. The recon unit's leader radioed his superiors to request an air strike. Two Air Force F-16s on another mission miles away were given the assignment. At 6:12 p.m., the first of two precision-guided 500-lb. bombs fell on the farmhouse. For anyone still inside, there was nowhere left to hide."

Source: http://gopsecretary.house.gov/mornin.../6.12.06.shtml

Zarqawi's exact words: President Bush, why don't you tell the truth?

Ninth Scribe
Bush don't know the meaning of truth and justice. He must have had up-bringing from a family that shared the skull and bones, and the devil sealed his heart and brain. Allah says, they are blind. And the blind know not where they walk.

Ninth_Scribe
06-17-2006, 06:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cleo
Bush don't know the meaning of truth and justice. He must have had up-bringing from a family that shared the skull and bones, and the devil sealed his heart and brain. Allah says, they are blind. And the blind know not where they walk.
I don't get it. Even if you can't see where you're going, you can tell when you've stepped in s--t by the squish... it's something you can feel.

Ninth Scribe

Link
06-17-2006, 10:14 PM
This the problem, Isrealis, US Soldiers, Zarkawi and his people, and these people here on this forum supproting Zarkawi are the same crap, anyone who supports killing innocent civilains are all the same pile of crap

SirZubair
06-17-2006, 10:33 PM
Mods,..could you shutdown/delete all the Zarqawi threads?

The man is dead.

Gone.

Kapish?

People...get over it.

Ninth_Scribe
06-18-2006, 05:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Link
This the problem, Isrealis, US Soldiers, Zarkawi and his people, and these people here on this forum supproting Zarkawi are the same crap, anyone who supports killing innocent civilains are all the same pile of crap
Well, that's a rather simplistic presentation of thought... and most five year olds would agree with you on this. However, most five year olds would probably starve to death if they were told they had to kill Bambie if they expected to live here. I'm not saying I dislike the thought - I'm just saying it doesn't apply here... sad but true.

Ninth Scribe

Ninth_Scribe
06-18-2006, 05:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SirZubair
The man is dead.

Gone.

Kapish?

People...get over it.
Yet another simplistic presentation of thought but the reason the man 'who is dead' was fighting in the first place... remains, and you will not be able to 'get over' that problem as simply. As far as I can see, no one got off the hook. Kapish?

Ninth Scribe

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.