/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I have nobody

AnonymousPoster
06-15-2006, 10:48 PM
Asalamu Aleykum am so sad i havent got any good friends the gal i was really close with it turned out to be a user and she backbites is annoyin :(

i have given so much to those sisters i was so loyal to this gal we were best friend but i always get used.

am a nice person i follow de deen sumtime people think am weird because i follow it too much like i dont talk to guys and wen dey do i try not to look at dem directly

i avoid many haram tings and is hard cuz am 17 and were am from people dont truly practise only allah swt knows but dey follow the culture too much

am startin college soon and de people at that college well the sisters are really spiteful and am not goin to make any friends as i find it hard to be friend wit sum1 dat doesnt practise because they would go to clubs or shisha cafes and i wouldnt be able to go.

am lonely :(

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ghazi
06-15-2006, 10:50 PM
:sl:

Have sabr sister try finding a collage with a muslim students inshallah allah will make it easy for you.

DigitalStorm82
06-16-2006, 04:50 AM
Asalamu Alaikum

The only thing I can say is.... find sisters at a local mosque. MSA these days arent really right islamicly anyway...

It is better to have no friends... than friends that lead you away from Allah

And dont be sad...be happy, you have the best friend anyone could ask for... Allah is a friend of those who befriend Him to avoid fitnah.

If anything... you can always make friends with practicing sisters online.

May Allah make it easy for you Inshallah

W'salaamz,
Hamid

aljawaad
06-16-2006, 05:10 AM
Simple! Pray and ask Allah to give you gud frnds.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
F.Y.
06-16-2006, 05:57 AM
Salam sister
It is great to see that Allah has given you the strength to stand up for what is right and wrong. You know what is expected of you - and you have expectations of yoruself to do the right thing.

Make as much dua as you can for yourself and others who are in a similar position, so that everybody has at least one good muslim friend. Inshallah, He will give you what you ask for.

Those people that are astray, dont shun them completley. Be kind to them still, show patience with them. Even if they are spiteful. Just smile, say salam to them, ask about thier health and just....small chat...say bye/salam and off you go.
When they ask about your health, etc, remember to use Islamic phrases. Not 'I'm good thanks.' but say 'Alhamdulillah, alhamuidlliah' and say it like you mean it.
Give them a simple compliment and be sincere, genuine. This is a form of dawah too - they might follow your example and be that good friend you are looking for.

If you have an MSA at your college, find some people you can keep in contact with. Like who is in charge of the MSA on the sisters side? It is usually the person who is the most 'into' Islam. Make friends with her. Start off slow, asking her about what they study, saying salam etc. You will see the kind of person you want as your friend in one of the people you meet, Inshallah.

Peace

julie sarri
06-16-2006, 11:10 AM
:sl: sis you have a big sister here who is your friend as well as the meny sisters on this forum i was the same i would always give so much but people would throw it back in my face. But at the end of the day allah is alway there for us and will reward you for staying strong in your deen inshaallah :w:

Musaafirah
06-16-2006, 11:17 AM
Have sabr sis..Innallaha ma'assaabireen (Surely Allah is with those who are patient) I love that phrase, and I try to live by it..Insha'allah if you carry on the way you are, you'll end up with true friends..but in the meanwhile I guess it's better to be alone than in bad company. Keep praying to Allah for your pal to be granted hidayah..and Insha'allah you'll be alright!
:w:

Umar001
06-16-2006, 11:18 AM
I said it once and I'll say it again.

dont worry about not having friends I dont, kinda, I have brothers but not friends, honestly, what do friends do? most jus lead you away from islam, not to haram stuff all the time, but they take you from the good deeds to deeds that are neither good or bad then from there to the deeds which are disliked.

If I were you, well me im a people person, in my days of ignorace i was a people dude, so its hard to change, but jus try do good islamic stuff, forget friends!

F.Y.
06-16-2006, 12:50 PM
Brother IsaAbdullah
I have to disagree about you saying forget friends. It might be true to an extent but there is a story about a wolf being able to catch a lone sheep more easily than getting to a flock of sheep who are together in a group.
If she finds the right person, they can help each other to become better muslims, inshallah...support each other, remind each other about the greatness of Allah and His bounties and mercy...that kinda thing.

Peace

06-16-2006, 12:57 PM
Aww don't worry sis pray to Allah and surely he'll give u the best of friends inshallah. I'ts better to wait than to hang out with the wrong type of people - remember that u'll wake up on the day of judgement with the people that u were with in the dunya.

AnonymousPoster
06-16-2006, 01:32 PM
Wow thanks everyone asma i didnt know that:thankyou:

s_123_v
06-16-2006, 04:01 PM
sister dont worry, just ask allah to give those sisters hidayyah and dont worry about going to collage because colages r huge and surly u will find a friend. just pray to Allah for help. i know it hurts but u sud think of it in the positive way like 'who cares if they talk about me' im getting the reward. i know its very very hard but u have to be strong.

lavikor201
06-16-2006, 09:15 PM
Are there any mosques near the college you want to go to? You should meet the right kind of people there if you see college students who are there instead of partying.

~*miz*kurdiya*~
06-17-2006, 10:42 PM
hun forget the people at college alhumdulilah u got access to the net so you can talk to people on here when you need anything... but when u join college keep steadfast in ur deen and pray to allah that he can bless you with a companion at college... dont be afraid to make friends with muslims who you may not consider very practising cos inshallah they might becom prcatising through you and their couldnt be a better common ground for a friendship than for the sake of Allah... dont despair... just think if the dont make friends with you then its them that are missing out ;)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!