/* */

PDA

View Full Version : AIDS: Genocide in Africa

Laith Al-Doory
06-16-2006, 12:05 AM
Throughout history, the victors of any war have often adopted the cultural identity of the vanquished as their own. This can be seen in the Roman adoption of Greek culture and the Mongol adoption of Islamic culture. The US led victory over Nazi Germany can therefore be seen as a hollow one. The liberal democracy of the United States is a façade that hides the machinations of its true custodians of power, and nothing illustrates this more than the CIA’s project MK-Naomi.

Faced with the daunting prospect of a population explosion in the Third Word, in spite of many birth control initiatives, a think-tank in the US government in the early 1970s decided depopulation to be the highest priority of US foreign policy toward the Third World; this was thought to be in the best economic interest of the United States. Project MK-Naomi, as it came to be called, was originally part of an industrial germ warfare program to develop a synthetic biological agent that would destroy the human immune system.

At the behest of Henry Kissinger, a $10 million Pentagon Department of Defense Appropriations grant was approved by Congress for the research of developing a new micro-organism. On June 9, 1969, Dr. D. M. MacArthur, then Deputy Director of Research and Technology for the Dept. of Defense, told the House Subcommittee on Appropriations:

“. . . within a period of 5 to 10 years it would be possible to produce a synthetic biological agent, an agent that does not naturally exist and for which no natural immunity could have been acquired...a new infective microorganism which could differ in certain important aspects from any known disease-causing organisms. Most important of these is that it might be refractory (resistant) to the immunological and therapeutic processes upon which we depend to maintain our relative freedom from infectious disease . . .”

At government laboratories in Fort Detrick, Frederick, Maryland, countless immune-system ravaging viruses were developed during the biological weapons race of the 1960s and 70s as alternatives to tactical nuclear weapons. The acclaimed scientist who discovered the HIV virus, Dr. Robert Gallo, was also instrumental in its creation. He was a biological weapons contractor working for the US military.

Research by the Russian scientist, professor Jacob Segal, in structural analysis using genome mapping has shown that HTLV-III (HIV) is made up of two viruses artificially combined: Visna, a disease fatal in sheep, but does not affect humans, and HTLV-I (Human T-cell Leukemia Virus) which affects humans but is seldom fatal. The symptoms of AIDS are consistent with the complementary effects of these two viruses. Combining Visna with HTLV-I allows the virus to enter not only the macrophages of the inner organs but also the T4 Lymphocytes and thus cause immune deficiency. AIDS patients who do not die from the consequences of immune deficiency show the same damage to internal organs (most notably the brain) that occurs in sheep affected by Visna.

By June 1977 the Special Virus program had produced 15,000 gallons of AIDS serum. Using the World Health Organization as a cover, the CIA infected literally millions of black Africans with the AIDS virus by attaching it as a complement to a smallpox vaccination program. AIDS was also used on American citizens, as it was seen as a socio-political weapon that would roll back the excesses of the 60s sexual revolution. In 1978 the AIDS virus was dispensed through Centers for Disease Control in major cities like New York, Los Angeles and San Francisco under the guise of a Hepatitis B vaccination trial, targeting so-called anti-social elements such as male homosexuals and inner-city blacks.

With nearly 75 million people infected almost simultaneously with HIV across a swathe of Black Africa, it simply does not follow the communicability of a naturally occurring pathogen, especially given that most African communities are ill-traveled and relatively isolated. The original demographic of those artificially infected in Africa was 50/50 male-female, but as the virus has taken on a life of its own, twice as many women are now being infected as men.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hashim_507
06-16-2006, 04:38 AM
Its strange when a topic about Africa or Darfur, there is no reply.

Joe98
06-16-2006, 04:42 AM
Blaming AIDs on the USA is not deserving of a reply.

Looking4Peace
06-16-2006, 04:42 AM
I dont know what to say but from my knowledge of viruses all the fingers point to aids being man made, it doesnt make sense naturally in the life cycle, it is not an actual virus like others, hard to explain but i believe it was planned, reasons why blacks, gays, the very poor, druggies and other minorities get it the most and go figure africa is just about dwindling away from it, haiti, and other afro carib islands as well, sickening

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Looking4Peace
06-16-2006, 04:45 AM
actually i read a friends book a while back that had american scientists admitting it was man made, i think one of them had to hide, if u know what i mean.

Hashim_507
06-16-2006, 04:47 AM
Joe98: If your effected with aids and other diseases sure you would investigate how it started. Thats why alot of people getting the facts streight.

Looking4Peace
06-16-2006, 04:49 AM
My cousin and her baby have it, so i would sure love to know, and also hang her cheating husband by the balls since he was her first, but yea joe its not a natural pathogen, maybe it wanst the u.s but someone sure did make it in a lab

Hashim_507
06-16-2006, 04:50 AM
Crystal4Peace: You have a good point, they are scientist hiding the cure.

Joe98
06-16-2006, 05:12 AM
I too have heard it might be man made.

But the article says the US wanted to de-populate Africa and released it there!

That accusation is so childish its not worthy of an answer.

Hashim_507
06-16-2006, 07:01 AM
Joe98: I am not accusing U.S or blaming, i was just stating aids is man made disease.

Laith Al-Doory
06-16-2006, 10:20 AM
Not only has the disease been shown to be artificial, but also the way it has targeted certain populations. Go figure. Scientific papers that prove AIDS to be man-made have been published in countries like Germany, Russia, India, Turkey etc. Apart from a few black publications, the so-called liberal US and UK media won't even entertain discussing the possibility that AIDS is man-made. It would seem that genocide in Africa is not high on the list of most people's concerns.

MinAhlilHadeeth
06-16-2006, 10:31 AM
Allahu Alam.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.