/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Annoying "Gangst8r" style messages/posts.

limitless
06-16-2006, 12:15 AM
:sl:

Okay, I had enough of this. Every time I try to read a great thread, there are these "gangster" style people, I can not even comprehend what they are attempting to say in their message. I've seen enough, read enough and had enough. I just simply can't stand this at all, and I see this in mostly, "south-asian" males and females, not being prejudice that is what I have witnessed in my high school, society and the mosque which I attend. I just can't understand them, why can't you people talk, write messages and posts in normal english style the way it is meant to be written, spoken and read. Sorry (many apologizes) to those who are offended but you should realize that not everyone can understand that "gangster" or not find it "annoying". Sorry again, but please :) try to write your messages in proper english, please?
Sorry for any trouble this might have caused.

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ghazi
06-16-2006, 12:19 AM

It's got nothing to do with the race just the people.

limitless
06-16-2006, 12:26 AM

Well okay you are correct brother, but why? I mean I don't really understand them at all. What is the point of it?

Ghazi
06-16-2006, 12:28 AM

Just being lazy I guess.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
north_malaysian
06-16-2006, 02:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by limitless

Okay, I had enough of this. Every time I try to read a great thread, there are these "gangster" style people, I can not even comprehend what they are attempting to say in their message. I've seen enough, read enough and had enough. I just simply can't stand this at all, and I see this in mostly, "south-asian" males and females, not being prejudice that is what I have witnessed in my high school, society and the mosque which I attend. I just can't understand them, why can't you people talk, write messages and posts in normal english style the way it is meant to be written, spoken and read. Sorry (many apologizes) to those who are offended but you should realize that not everyone can understand that "gangster" or not find it "annoying". Sorry again, but please :) try to write your messages in proper english, please?
Sorry for any trouble this might have caused.

"why south asian"? what's wrong with them?

limitless
06-16-2006, 03:30 AM

Nothing is wrong with them. They are the ones adapting to this style as I have witnessed in my city. Nothing personal. Soorry if it offended you or anyone else, many apologizes.

north_malaysian
06-16-2006, 03:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by limitless

Nothing is wrong with them. They are the ones adapting to this style as I have witnessed in my city. Nothing personal. Soorry if it offended you or anyone else, many apologizes.

I'm not south asian. But I am an Asian. And not offended, just curious.

aljawaad
06-16-2006, 04:58 AM
HEy its easir to write dis way. May b rite now im annoyin u. :p
K serous. U'll have to make an effort to understnd coz when we read such messages/post, we often read it as complete words. But u c, in threads like 'Links of Words', very often you need to reply quickly n i guess dats why we use dis style coz its quicker to write.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.